PDA

View Full Version : Ruler of chart

KayBug
04-10-2008, 01:13 PM
Could someone please tell me which planet/where the ruler of my chart is at? Is it Pluto?

Also, what are the strongest planets in my chart?

Thank you,
KayBug;)

Chart attached.

lillyjgc
04-10-2008, 01:49 PM
Kay: If you use traditional astrology, the ruler of your ascendant is mars-and yours is in h11 in venus's sign, Libra.
If you use modern principles, pluto rules your ascendant, and pluto is in house 9, in leo.
Hope that answers your first question.
Your second question:the strongest planets in your chart-
Your fourth house is strong with jupiter on the cusp of it and mercury and the sun in it.
As the sun is trine your moon this adds weight to this house also.The sun is also trine your ascendant which helps the native to survive physically.
your mars and venus are also trine and the very close trine of mercury to uranus again strengthens your fourth house.
Cheers, Lillyjgc

KayBug
04-10-2008, 04:54 PM
Lilly....Thank you very much. :)

KayBug

Culpeper
04-10-2008, 05:24 PM
Using traditional astrology, there can be several possibilities for chart ruler as the ancient Greeks had several methods. One was to use the planet with the most essential dignity which in your case is Jupiter. Another is to use the ruler of the next sign the Moon will enter. This again is Jupiter.

As Jupiter is the chief benefic this is very fortunate: Jupiter gives good luck, organizes your life, and expands other possibilities in the chart. In the fourth house it is specifically helpful to the home and family of the native; it may lead you to hidden treasure at some point; and provides favorable endings to activites and projects.

Also Jupiter is with Venus, and there are favorable aspects to both. As you progress in your study of astrology, you will find ways to take advange of these placements.

Claire19
04-13-2008, 08:25 AM
Your chart ruler is Pluto and not well aspected except to Chiron which points to healing others through your experience of pain. Your planets are scattered around the chart and there is no one strong area of focus. YOur best aspected planet is Uranus in the 8th which points to the astrological sciences, metaphysics and the occult etc. I dont know if you have had negative experiences with foreigners, whilst in foreign countries or with the church or university situation. You need to develop a belief system that will sustain you and give you comfort and a sense of purpose and reason to live.
This can only be done by you and in your own way. You can use your time of retreat and seclusion to concentrate on this. Your home should always be near water and in a tranquil setting where you can hide away.