Looking at my chart...

Meridiem

...spells out all sort of weirdness.

t87sqa.jpg

I suppose what I'm looking for is comments on having about half the planets in their "home" signs. Mercury in Gemini, Venus in Taurus (in the seventh house, which is associated with Libra... which is in turn ruled by Venus), Mars in Aries, Saturn in Capricorn, and Pluto in Scorpio (which I suppose is really more of a generational thing and doesn't count quite as much). And then there's Cancer in Jupiter. Then my Moon and Mercury are closely conjuncted in Gemini, which probably counts for something.

I've been told (when I dabbled in and out of astrology when I was 13) about the "worst" thing in my chart is my Mars squaring Jupiter, which is sort of "lessened" by Jupiter in Cancer anyway.

And I guess I'm looking for a bit of a thought as to what I'd be "good" at. I'm going into college as undecided in the fall... and I thought that I would have at least sort of decided on something I really would like to do by now, but that hasn't happened. I've looked at psychology and pharmacy in the past, but, really... there are times when I just can't stand people in general and I'm really not sure that I'd be able to go through college for the 6+ years necessary, mentally or financially. What I'm seeing in the chart is a lot of people oriented sort of things, but... second opinions are always nice.

Culpeper

Premium Member
Since I do not know anything about you, do not be upset if this reading does not seem to fit you. With Scorpio ascendant, Leo on the 10th, and Mars and Aries in the 6th, you have a chart of someone who can take command. It is a very military chart, and you could order soldiers into combat knowing the consequences. If that seems reasonable, take officers training.

Also business management courses, that will lead to a position where you are in charge, making decisions, or hiring or terminating employees. This is not a chart of someone who likes people.

If that seems like too much pressure, then think of anything to do with chemistry, manufacturing or engineering and where you will not have to deal with people very much. This is a very strong chart since the planets have essential dignity. You can go a long way in life.

AineB

Hmm when I look at the chart I do see possibly like engineering or architecture like Culpepper said, or maybe even more like interior or clothing design with the 10th Leo and Asc Scorp; both kinda point to "pretty things". I also see the same with the whole "take charge" attitude, but I don't see as much in the military aspect, because I don't think you would want to actually "deal" with having to do the basic training part of things and would just want to be in charge! LOL! Mostly with all the planets being so strong in their placements you really are at liberty to develop the skills you want and just go for it!! :)