Amit89
03-15-2008, 06:42 PM
IMy birth details:

DOB: 28/06/1989
TOB: 11.28am
Place: Birmingham, United Kingdom

GeraniumSA
03-16-2008, 07:03 AM
I'm afraid I can give you no other advice than to have both your hearing and vision checked. If you don't hear it, how can you say it? Get your vision checked because if speaking is difficult for you, you will want to do more communication via writing. Oh, and I've attached your chart from astro.com.

Amit89
03-16-2008, 09:05 AM
I'm afraid I can give you no other advice than to have both your hearing and vision checked. If you don't hear it, how can you say it? Get your vision checked because if speaking is difficult for you, you will want to do more communication via writing. Oh, and I've attached your chart from astro.com.

Thanks for your reply.

I have no problems with my vision. My speaking is not that bad, but when I speak I don't speak it as clearly as I want to and this is also becuase of my deep, kind of crooked voice.

Amit89
03-16-2008, 09:13 AM
Amit89, its a difficult aspect of a chart to look at as I never done it much before. Obviously look at your 3rd house ruler, which is Pluto.
Pluto is square to Mars and opposes Moon. Cancer-Moon rules 11th.
11th house is large groups of people, although you say its not just in large groups that the problem happens.
Pluto ruling the 3rd and also placed in Pluto is very much Pluto strong for your 3rd house/how you communicate. Just have a check to see how astrology would see Pluto in the 3rd. More likely deep voice.

You can either attempt to change your voice or change your attitude about it. You have been to a therapist, and aware of your options.
For now cant bring anything up at all astrology-wise. I guess what to look for is when you were free of problems, what was going on in your natal and progressed charts at the time.

Look at Pluto aspecting something and/or something aspecting Pluto and work out what that something is to find a link, astrologically.

Thanks for your reply.

As I stated in my last post, my speaking is not that bad, its just that it don't come out clearly and sometimes it gets delayed when I want to speak.

I'll proberly go to see a speech theropist again. Some people say I'll be free of this when I'm older, all I can do is keep trying and just hope it will happen.

Mercury is my chart ruler, it's dignified in the 10th house of career, it adds strength by the conjunction of Jupiter, but Jupiter is in it's fall in Gemini. I've heard somewhere that if Jupiter is in it's fall and not aspected well it can can give speech troubles, the conjuction of Gemini can give stammering, which I had when I was younger. I'v also read somewhere that Mars in the 11th can give harsh speech.

Frisiangal
03-16-2008, 01:20 PM
Hi Amit,

As you say, Mercury as your chart ruler would suggest something regarding about how your communication skills work. The 1st house has associations with physical constitution/problems, so you've made a good observation regarding the one referring to the other.

With your name, is it possible that Jupiter, as ruler of your I.C., is also associated with a cultural background in which spoken English is not the general (Gemini) native language? Also, if you still live in 'Brum', your ears are picking up a dialect all its own that many have difficulty understanding outside the area (:) ). So you could be coping with two strains of speech that you are trying to work into one and this is what is presenting a problem for a Virgo Ascendant that picks up on any/all deviations. I have a similar problem. I am originally from Cockney country and it has taken me over half a lifetime in an attempt to get rid of the accent, but that others still immediately recognise.:p
If you have no physical imperfection, as has already been suggested, is the Pluto in the 3rd house to Mars of more significance than you give it credit for? Are you the subject of teasing and/or bullying amongst your friends/family regarding how you speak, and allow it to get to you? If you choose to accentuate correctly you are made fun of; if you wait and use what is, to you, an unnatural sound to your ears, you are made fun of as well. Jupiter to your Mercury would look towards improvement(Jupiter) of speech(Mercury). Mercury makes no harsh aspects, yet Jupiter is semi-square Mars, so it is the intent to improve yourself that is picked upon.....maybe as a result of a lack of assertiveness on your part?

What is interesting is that your progressed Mercury has caught up with and conjoined your progresssed Sun in Cancer, which would suggest that the issue is now becoming an emotional one for you that you can no longer sweep under the carpet as if it wasn't there. If speech therapy isn't a possibility for you right now, why not help yourself by reading out loud? Or join a dramatics or reading society where you are encouraged to speak and intonate the written word. Jupiter represents the fulfilment of your ideals and if friends/family assert to ridicule you, assert yourself by saying you want to improve your diction. You may find that you will gain their respect instead.

Good luck.

Frisiangal

Amit89
03-16-2008, 06:20 PM
Hi Frisiangal,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, It's now become an emotional matter. I was thinking about the future in terms of career, happiness and partnerships and this speech problem I'v got can ruin all of that, so yeah I got a bit emotional.

I was the subject of teasing at school, I just ignored them, but I gave the power to them. I got through it because I was brave, they stopped after a while. I got picked on because of my voice, it was very weird almost robotic. It affected my education in some way.

I am from Birmingham. I can speak three languages, Gujrati, English and French, lol. My english is clear, but I cannot speak Gujrati clearly, its my voice that makes it hard for people to understand.

3rd house is ruled by pluto and pluto is in that house dignified in scorpio, it makes an opposition to moon, its squaring mars which forms a t-square (3rd house, 11th house and 8th house). It also makes a harsh aspect to Mercury.

My freinds and family had nothing to do with the teasing, they were very helpful regarding the matter.

It could be a karmic influence.

Hi Amit,

As you say, Mercury as your chart ruler would suggest something regarding about how your communication skills work. The 1st house has associations with physical constitution/problems, so you've made a good observation regarding the one referring to the other.

With your name, is it possible that Jupiter, as ruler of your I.C., is also associated with a cultural background in which spoken English is not the general (Gemini) native language? Also, if you still live in 'Brum', your ears are picking up a dialect all its own that many have difficulty understanding outside the area (:) ). So you could be coping with two strains of speech that you are trying to work into one and this is what is presenting a problem for a Virgo Ascendant that picks up on any/all deviations. I have a similar problem. I am originally from Cockney country and it has taken me over half a lifetime in an attempt to get rid of the accent, but that others still immediately recognise.:p
If you have no physical imperfection, as has already been suggested, is the Pluto in the 3rd house to Mars of more significance than you give it credit for? Are you the subject of teasing and/or bullying amongst your friends/family regarding how you speak, and allow it to get to you? If you choose to accentuate correctly you are made fun of; if you wait and use what is, to you, an unnatural sound to your ears, you are made fun of as well. Jupiter to your Mercury would look towards improvement(Jupiter) of speech(Mercury). Mercury makes no harsh aspects, yet Jupiter is semi-square Mars, so it is the intent to improve yourself that is picked upon.....maybe as a result of a lack of assertiveness on your part?

What is interesting is that your progressed Mercury has caught up with and conjoined your progresssed Sun in Cancer, which would suggest that the issue is now becoming an emotional one for you that you can no longer sweep under the carpet as if it wasn't there. If speech therapy isn't a possibility for you right now, why not help yourself by reading out loud? Or join a dramatics or reading society where you are encouraged to speak and intonate the written word. Jupiter represents the fulfilment of your ideals and if friends/family assert to ridicule you, assert yourself by saying you want to improve your diction. You may find that you will gain their respect instead.

Good luck.

Frisiangal

[Mod edit - to move the new response above the long quoted text, and make the post more reader-friendly.]

xtica
03-16-2008, 07:51 PM
hello amit
i am new to this astrology forum but i do speak other languages and sometimes my brain will simply freeze up and nothing will come out in any languages....it is similar to a computer freezing up, is this what happens to you? it is especially bad at sometimes more than others and i came to the forum as well to see if planetary influences were one of the reasons as well. i was very interested in your post and i can't wit to see what comments come up on this thread.
take care
xtina:)

Amit89
03-16-2008, 09:52 PM
hello amit
i am new to this astrology forum but i do speak other languages and sometimes my brain will simply freeze up and nothing will come out in any languages....it is similar to a computer freezing up, is this what happens to you? it is especially bad at sometimes more than others and i came to the forum as well to see if planetary influences were one of the reasons as well. i was very interested in your post and i can't wit to see what comments come up on this thread.
take care
xtina:)

Hi,

"it is similar to a computer freezing up, is this what happens to you?"

Not really. When I try to speak the words come out late, for example I want to say my name: ...............(silence)Amit.

xtica
03-17-2008, 05:45 AM
Ahhhhhhhh, that is what happens to me, too. My mouth opens but nothing comes out because my brain gets "stuck", it is trying to figure out what language to plug in. somedays i can't think of the english words for the life of me, only spanish or french will come out, but most of the time maybe 65% of time it is ok. i noticed it was very cyclic in nature. that is what made your post very interesting to me.
xtina;)

flea
03-17-2008, 11:12 AM
Amit,

Have you thought about looking at ialternative therapies regarding the throat chakra?? I see the T-square which is not an easy one, yet the orbs are wide, so not as intense as it might be. Pluto is also biquintile mercury, which is at the MC. Sometimes when we are able to work through our healing issues we become able to understand the process in depth in order to help others overcome the same issues. Pluto bQ Mercury to me is an unusual creative spiritual gift, which seems to involve the speech patterns discussed.
I have come across healers who deal in energetic or vibrational medicine (richard gerber), working on the field of energy or consciousness that guides our cells to produce in a certain order. Creative singin therapies where you are allowed to explore your voice in a more creative way may be woth giving a go, releasing yourself from a particular methodology and let your own body find a path towards healing?? Merc, sun, chiron, and jupiter make me think you have some healing capacity, with a bit of investigation and research (ps pluto will help here :))

This may be not what you are into at all, but thought it was worth mentioning the concept of energetic blocks, underlying the physical. Good luck with it all.

Love Light Flea

planetmotion
03-19-2008, 10:22 PM
Amit89, your case interests me: I have a special interest in speech problems as, until he was a young adult, my husband went blank and stuttered (and still does on the odd excitable occasion) and to make matters worse he was also dyslexic in an age when his condition was not recognised. He too had a terrible time at school, with teachers and pupils being quite mean. Even so, like you, he also speaks three languages; and he devours books at an extraordinary rate. He has a Mercury Saturn conjunction in Scorpio in the 11th. So the sphere of communication is something that he has the karma to work on. I also have clients with various speech impediments who have quick thinking Mercury, planet of speech, in connection to Saturn, the slow planet of limitation. In your case, your Mercurial chart ruler sits in Saturn’s restrictive 10th house. Interestingly your Mercury is at home in Gemini, while Saturn is at home in Capricorn, so they have similarities in strength; and while they are not actually quincunx by degree, they are by sign, and this can be enough to create friction and delay (as you already use a wide orb on the Pluto/mercury quincunx, with Saturn this is also a ‘yod’ by sign ) bringing Mercury’s communication faculties into focus.

Moreover, your sensitive 10th house Cancerian Sun sits opposite the infamous Saturn Uranus Neptune conjunction of ’89; this would suggest your 4th house Saturn, and all it stands for – recognition, stability, sure and steady effort, and a keen ability for business – are important keys to unlocking and freeing any feelings or thoughts of being held back, verbally or otherwise.

Saturn is also Lord of Time (as well as karma); using the seven-year square marker, you could quite easily see this problem start slip now away as you approach the age of 21, and be totally gone by the time you reach 28, at your first Saturn Return, which I appreciate will seem like an age to you now, but actually a few years is not so long. You can always hurry the process along by taking note of what flea suggests – and wear more blue, as that will also ease up the throat chakra.

My prognosis is that even though there is a challenge, it is one you can certainly overcome with time; and with Jupiter's blessing right next to Mercury, sometimes blowing your problem out of all proportion, this should actually work out all right in the end.

As Frisiangal pointed out, with prog Mercury on your Sun, delayed speech is no longer an issue to be avoided. With effort and some disciplined mind training (Mercury/Saturn (with NLP perhaps?)) you may even see promising results by the time Saturn crosses your ascendant later this year.

Good luck :)

QuaOs
03-20-2008, 02:33 PM
Hey, I'm subscribing to this thread too!!!!

My birth data is:

24 Oct. 1982 15:00 GMT+7
Trang, Thailand (7N33, 99E36)

I can write fluently and quite poetically, there are several people who like my writings. Also I can relatively sing with joy and with power.

But when in situations of everyday speech, I'm just like a computer crash-loaded by malwares and **** programs that just are there, full in the machine. Or you can say it's like listening to streaming online music through 56kbps dial-up connection. My speech is blocked, out of rhythm, out of sequence, repeated, stuck in between, delayed, whatever that prevented my idea from being spoken out properly ... and people around me (currently mostly my boss) always complain that my speech is too hard to understand for mortal men.

I also feel blockage of energy, feel I have to strain myself and gather too much energy to speak out each word, feel some phlegm in throat always blocking my voice channel, feel emotional suppression, see dispersed thoughts and sometimes civil wars erupting up in my mind, as I speak out in these situations.

My 3rd house ruler is Venus, house cusp in Taurus. My natal Venus is in Libra 8th hourse, this in stellium with Saturn, Pluto and Sun (Sun in 1st degree Scorpio) around the fixed star Spica.

My natal Mercury is in early 8th house in Libra, separated about 10 degrees from that stellium and almost unaspected.

With Pisces Asc, my chart ruler is Neptune. My Neptune is conjuncting Mars in Sagittarius 10th house near G.C.

I also have natal retrograde Chiron conjuncting fixed star Algol (which I just read it's known as "The most evil star in heaven") in 3rd, at apex of a Yod with Sun+Venus+Saturn+Pluto stellium on one side and Mars+Neptune on the other.

Astrologer4U
01-14-2009, 05:15 AM
Mercury is my chart ruler, it's dignified in the 10th house of career, it adds strength by the conjunction of Jupiter, but Jupiter is in it's fall in Gemini. I've heard somewhere that if Jupiter is in it's fall and not aspected well it can can give speech troubles, the conjuction of Gemini can give stammering, which I had when I was younger. I'v also read somewhere that Mars in the 11th can give harsh speech.

Amit89, I hope that you are still around, so that I can share something very special and important with you. I became interested in your situation in particular because my daughter had an issue with speech, or so her father thought. He became so worried about her because she was not talking like other children and then when she did talk, it was not clear like most other children her age, and she didn't say much. I was never worried about her because I understood what she said if she said anything at all. I just figured that the older she got, the more she would grow out of it. Let me tell you, to this day, she still does not talk unless in her mind, it is necessary. I read to her tonight, what you wrote in your initial post because I wanted her to see that she was not the only one going through what she had gone through, and still is doing her best to fully over come. Oh yeah, she talks more these days but still, not like a kid who wishes to be more social with her peers. I don't think she ever will be all social like that. She is also afraid to speak her mind but the only exception is, when she is angry. When that happens, she does not say much, she slightly stuts and she says what she needs to say without much words then it over with, she is back to silence. Then she keeps to herself showing that she is till holding a grudge and is angry. She is Cancer the Crab so she goes within. Eventually she comes out of it but for the most part, she is not a social talker. She went through the whole ears and eyes check along with speech therapy which did nothing for her. Everything you described about your early childhood and speech issues, reminded me so much of her.

Now, getting to the interesting stuff, I did your chart and you are not going to believe this but I for one was not shocked. You and my daughter both have the same rising sign Virgo, making both of your communication houses ruled by Scorpio. You and my daughter both have Pluto in Scorpio in the 3rd house and you both have a planet opposing your Pluto in the third house of communications. In your case, you have the Moon in the 8th, opposing your Pluto in the 3rd. My daughter has Pluto in the 3rd, opposing Mars in the 9th.
My daughters Mars in the 9th is what makes her let people have it, once she is fired up. Her Mars in the 9th is also a contributing factor to the fact that she is now, even talking at all. I have seen some major changes in her as far as speech goes. At one time she did not talk at all, then she got to the point of only speaking when spoken to and when that happened, it took her almost 2 minutes to respond, if she responded at all. Now, she at least talks with her close nit friends and that is due to her Moon in Aquarius, plus she has Venus and Sun in the 11th house of friendship, so friends to her are dear.

For you Amit, you have the Moon opposing your Pluto in the third. For my daughter, she has the planet of War, Drive and action opposing her Pluto, this is why she is slowly, but surely overcoming her issues with speech. Mars is a fighter and when in opposition to Pluto, on the positive side, Mars pushes forward and Pluto allows Mars to inch, by inch, move forward. Of course, with me being her mother and being into Astrology that helped, otherwise she could have turned into a person who never speaks at all, unless she is mad and then, her anger could have possibly led to physical violence.
With your Moon opposing your Pluto, you are deeply, emotionally involved with this speech issue, and getting teased at school did not help the situation. I bet you are a great writer because you have been through a lot and your writing would have a lot of depth to it, being that you have Pluto in the 3rd house of communication and your chart is ruled by Mercury. In my opinion, you will need to look to your Mars in Leo to come out of the insecurities surrounding your speech. I get the impression that you wonder what people will say if you make a mistake when you talk, and a lot of that is due to your being teased in school. With Mars in Leo, you are more than capable of having confidence, plus your Mars in Leo is conjunct your Venus... So I bet you are quite a charmer with the women, being that your Venus is in Cancer. You are going to have to convince your self that regardless if you make a mistake, no one is perfect and anyone who makes fun of you because you are not perfect and made a mistake, they are the ones who really has the problem which is far worse, and beyond a speech problem. Once you count on the confidence of your Mars in Leo, you will be able to ignore and tune out those insecure thoughts when they come your way.
If you want to see my daughters chart so that you can compare things, let me know... I will be glad to show you.

Also, how are things with your mother? Did she or does she support you through out the speech issue?

Astrologer4U

Amit89
05-27-2009, 10:46 AM
Hi everyone!

Thank you all for your feedback and help, it means a lot to me and I greatly appreciate it.

To let you know on the latest, my speech problem has nearly healed. There is hardly any delay occuring and maybe just for two or three moments difficulty in speaking per week and these just last for only two seconds and I speak back to normal again.

I find myself more confident and comfortable in speaking as well in life in general. Over the past couple of months, I've been writing dozens of pages towards self improvement, ambition, goals and life in general.

Amit89
05-27-2009, 11:19 AM
Amit89, I hope that you are still around, so that I can share something very special and important with you. I became interested in your situation in particular because my daughter had an issue with speech, or so her father thought. He became so worried about her because she was not talking like other children and then when she did talk, it was not clear like most other children her age, and she didn't say much. I was never worried about her because I understood what she said if she said anything at all. I just figured that the older she got, the more she would grow out of it. Let me tell you, to this day, she still does not talk unless in her mind, it is necessary. I read to her tonight, what you wrote in your initial post because I wanted her to see that she was not the only one going through what she had gone through, and still is doing her best to fully over come. Oh yeah, she talks more these days but still, not like a kid who wishes to be more social with her peers. I don't think she ever will be all social like that. She is also afraid to speak her mind but the only exception is, when she is angry. When that happens, she does not say much, she slightly stuts and she says what she needs to say without much words then it over with, she is back to silence. Then she keeps to herself showing that she is till holding a grudge and is angry. She is Cancer the Crab so she goes within. Eventually she comes out of it but for the most part, she is not a social talker. She went through the whole ears and eyes check along with speech therapy which did nothing for her. Everything you described about your early childhood and speech issues, reminded me so much of her.

Now, getting to the interesting stuff, I did your chart and you are not going to believe this but I for one was not shocked. You and my daughter both have the same rising sign Virgo, making both of your communication houses ruled by Scorpio. You and my daughter both have Pluto in Scorpio in the 3rd house and you both have a planet opposing your Pluto in the third house of communications. In your case, you have the Moon in the 8th, opposing your Pluto in the 3rd. My daughter has Pluto in the 3rd, opposing Mars in the 9th.
My daughters Mars in the 9th is what makes her let people have it, once she is fired up. Her Mars in the 9th is also a contributing factor to the fact that she is now, even talking at all. I have seen some major changes in her as far as speech goes. At one time she did not talk at all, then she got to the point of only speaking when spoken to and when that happened, it took her almost 2 minutes to respond, if she responded at all. Now, she at least talks with her close nit friends and that is due to her Moon in Aquarius, plus she has Venus and Sun in the 11th house of friendship, so friends to her are dear.

For you Amit, you have the Moon opposing your Pluto in the third. For my daughter, she has the planet of War, Drive and action opposing her Pluto, this is why she is slowly, but surely overcoming her issues with speech. Mars is a fighter and when in opposition to Pluto, on the positive side, Mars pushes forward and Pluto allows Mars to inch, by inch, move forward. Of course, with me being her mother and being into Astrology that helped, otherwise she could have turned into a person who never speaks at all, unless she is mad and then, her anger could have possibly led to physical violence.
With your Moon opposing your Pluto, you are deeply, emotionally involved with this speech issue, and getting teased at school did not help the situation. I bet you are a great writer because you have been through a lot and your writing would have a lot of depth to it, being that you have Pluto in the 3rd house of communication and your chart is ruled by Mercury. In my opinion, you will need to look to your Mars in Leo to come out of the insecurities surrounding your speech. I get the impression that you wonder what people will say if you make a mistake when you talk, and a lot of that is due to your being teased in school. With Mars in Leo, you are more than capable of having confidence, plus your Mars in Leo is conjunct your Venus... So I bet you are quite a charmer with the women, being that your Venus is in Cancer. You are going to have to convince your self that regardless if you make a mistake, no one is perfect and anyone who makes fun of you because you are not perfect and made a mistake, they are the ones who really has the problem which is far worse, and beyond a speech problem. Once you count on the confidence of your Mars in Leo, you will be able to ignore and tune out those insecure thoughts when they come your way.
If you want to see my daughters chart so that you can compare things, let me know... I will be glad to show you.

Also, how are things with your mother? Did she or does she support you through out the speech issue?

Astrologer4U

Hi Astrologer 4u!

I hope you've been well. I didn't realise this thread was still active and I've been very busy with college work and exams so I have'nt been active on this forum for a while.

It is very intresting that your daughter and I have got the same rising sign with degrees, the same third house sign and planet.

Your daughter may have been going through some confidence issues. This is what I was going through. The problem was, I had a speech impediment which just made things worst and did not help towards my self confidence and self esteem. It was so bad that I was inferior to people and did not speak up because I was scared of embarresment. Anyway, that is all in the past now.

What you can do to help your daughter is by getting to the root of the problem or issue? I also think that you should let her spend time with her friends, this is very important, her friends will help her unconsciously towards her self development. I also encourage her to take risks and create small goals for herself. I also encourage her to spend as much of her time as she can on her hobbies and participate in physical exercise, such as weight training and cardio work. All of these factors plus eating and drinking right will help a lot.

To let you know on the latest, my speech imediment is nearly healed and my self confidence is rising. What I did is took risks and set myself small goals. For example, I joined three different college course's this year and I didn't know anyone there. When there are new faces, the teacher would normally ask for all to stand up, go in front of the class and introduce themselves. I few years ago, I would normally be petrified to do this, but not on that occasion. I was the first one to go up in front of 20 people and introduce myself and it went very smoothly! I was not even afriad. What I did was fake my confidence, I faked it untill it became natural.

I also set myself small goals, for example, meet someone new in all my classes, talk to person who was waiting for the bus at the bus stop, etc. I also took risks which I would not normally take. I also analysed how confident people behaved, like thier posture, body language, facial expression, speech expression and tried to copy it. I also think positive and optimistic thoughts and don't be too hard on myself is things don't go the way I planned. I also hit the gym becuase I was skinny and had poor self image. I am very healthy and always eat and drink right. This also helped my towards my self confidence.

I am confident and very sociable now. In the past two years, I have made a lot of friends and I am quite popular among my students. Believe me, a few years ago, I was very shy, quiet and timid. I had an inferiority complex. I was also did not have many friends and never went out.

Now, getting to the astrology part. You are dead right that I love writing. I also love reading. I have written a dozen pages towards self improvment, goals, ambitions, life in general and sports and psychology! I read a lot of magazines and books, particulary sports, fitness and self improvement. I am planning to write a book on a love story, another based on an adventure and hopefully another one towards self development. I may run my own sports magazine business in the future! I also write my thoughts down, what mistakes I've done in my life and how I could improve myself further. Maybe your daughter has hidden potential in writing?

I am also very intrested in learning, I want to learn all the various subjects.

You are also right that I sometimes think what people would say or think about me when I speak or voice my opinion. And being teased at school contributed towards this.

My mother died a long time ago. She was supportive towards my speech issues.

Amit

Amit89
05-29-2009, 08:58 PM
Hey Amit89, I think you have an problem that is called AUDITORY PROCESSING DISORDER or APHASIA but i think its the first one both disorders give problems with the output of verbal language and less with written language ( do you also have a lot of difficulties with written language:confused::confused:).I also had and still have problems with the output of language.My language is broken down in to pieces, i can really form full and complete sentences, alot of people :38: at me because of this when i was younger (with me its caused by DYSLEXIA/AUTISME) .Now astrological spoken i think its that Pluto in Scorpio (ruler of sign)) in 3rd house thats causing you problems, your thoughts are so intens/powerfull that you have difficulties with the output of that information, i have almost the same problems with Uranus in Scorpio in 3rd house(exh) :60::60: more information http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auditory_Processing_Disorder

Hi Mr Hyde,

I don't think its the condition you described. I don't have difficulty in written language, only in verbal language. I am quite superior in English language. It is only verbally I have problems, like today I had my hair cut and was talking to the hairdresser who was cutting my hair, I wanted to say "how do you spend most of your spare time", but I just could'nt get the words out, just the 'how', bit, so I ended up saying a couple of seconds later, "what do you like to do in your spare time". I have difficulties sometimes when trying to say some first letter words.

Amit

samsum78
05-29-2009, 09:29 PM
Hi Amit,

I had a look at your chart. You have Pluto retrograde in the 3rd house opposite moon . Plus you have Uranus, Neptune, Saturn conjunction in the 4th house. Out of which Uranus and Neptune are retrograde.

This is a stressful combination and I believe that's what causing some problems in expressing yourself clearly.

Retrograde planets in a chart have a lot of potential but that energy needs to be released and is being held back. The lesson in this lifetime is to find ways to channelize this energy. This gets better with time as you find positive and successful ways to release the blockage that may be a result even from previous lifetimes. Avoid getting frustrated. Meditation can help as this can release blocked energy over course of time.

I have Pluto, Neptune and Uranus retrograde in different houses and did some research on this. I was very quiet as a child and many times did not speak when I was not comfortable with the environment. It gets better with time as it seems like a lot is going on within your subconscious which you may not be even aware of.

Look inwards to channel your energy outwards.

archergirl
05-30-2009, 09:32 AM
I've been reading this thread with great interest.

Amit, I just wanted to commend you on your bravery and perseverance in overcoming your speech problems. I think it's absolutely fantastic, what you've done. You're a prime example of what determination and refusing to feel like a victim can achieve. I feel very proud for you. :39:

AG:)

aquarius7000
05-31-2009, 07:57 AM
Hi Amit & Mr Hyde,

In addition to all the Pluto/Mars aspects already mentioned in the posts above, and the similarities pointed out by Mr Hyde in both the charts; I wanted to look at what, besides Merc, the Moon (emotional inner world; sense of personal security) was doing in both the cases, esp in connection with (erratic/sporadic, sudden spurts of energy) Uranus. Since the mind (and what it wants us to communicate) and emotions cannot be separated, it would help us to look at both these factors and any commonalities between them.

In both the cases, though (the 8th-house) Moon (dispositor of Merc) is exalted; but, in Mr Hyde's case, it applies in a wide square to (rx) Merc, which, in turn, is in a tight trine to Uranus (that sporadic, discontinuous (nervous) energy of thought and mind- Merc). Mars (action, also energy) also connects to both Merc and Uranus, but that Mars (ruler of 3rd) is a bit inhibited in its release of energy through its conjunction to Saturn at the same time, which, in turn, rules your 6th house of (physical) sickness, and, along with Mars, is located in the 1st house of physical health (health in some way could be one of your main concerns in life, be in the forefront), which again is ruled by Merc - so the circle seems to be more or less complete. Uranus, on the other hand, sits in the house of speech and communication, and would 'sync' (even) more with the rest, if we were to consider it as the co-ruler of your 6th house (through Aqua).

In Amit's case, that exalted (8th-house) Moon is linked to both Uranus in a trine, and to Merc (lord of the 1st house of general make-up of the physical health) in a semisquare ('half' as powerful as a square, but a frustrating aspect nonetheless). In fact, the main ruler of the 6th house in Aqua, Saturn, plus the co-ruler, Uranus, both aspect the Moon (inner/emotional well-being), and look at how tight the trine between Uranus and Moon is (just like in Mr Hyde's case the trine between Ura and Merc was also about a degree wide only). Now, let us look at Mars, lord of the 3rd house, and we note that it squares the Moon and conjuncts the dispositpor of the Moon, Venus. Again, the circle along with the key players: the Moon, Merc, lords of the 1st, 3rd & 6th houses seems to be 'rounding up'. Again, in your case, Amit, health seems to be a main concern, tied up with your life path, as it were, with the N-node (direction and focus in this life) placed in the 6th house.

Ah, one more thing, notice how, in both your cases, there are frustrating aspects between the Moon and its dispositor, Venus. In Amit's case, it's a square, whereas in Mr Hyde's, it's half as frustrating, a semi-square. OT complete the connection between the Moon and Merc, which we started with, note that the same frustration also applies to the dispositor of Merc (speech; also lord of the 1st of health) and the Moon. In Amit's case, Merc being placed in Gem (the sign of speech itself), disposits its ownself and applies in a semi-square to the Moon; whilst with Mr. Hyde, the Moon, on the other hand, disposits Merc (through Cancer) and both apply in a wide square (but applying both ways).

..its not an matter of intelligence or not knowing which words to use.. This, I wholeheartedly agree with. In fact, on the contrary, as, with those Uranus aspects to the Moon and/or Merc, that too harmonious ones, I would say that you are both quite creative and have agile minds (perhaps ones which think much faster than you can even manage to formulate those thoughts quick enough into words). In fact, in both your cases, the lord of the third is aspected by the planet in the third (I live with such aspects, too; sometimes I blabber too much:p). One final thing, with planets in the happy houses of 1st/10th/11th houses, I think you guys have great charts with a lot of potential, astrologically speaking.

:)AQ7

Amit89
05-31-2009, 09:01 AM
@ Samsum 78,

Thank you for your chart analysis. It is very concise and you have researched well. I will have a go at meditation! Thanks for your time and thank you very much!

@ Archergirl,

Thank you very much for your kind words! I deeply appreciate it. My philiosophy in life is like an arrow, which is just to move on no matter what the circumstances.

I made a short paragraphy about the 'arrow' philosophy in life:

Life is like an arrow, an arrow keeps moving forward and it never moves back, because it never looks back and what ever it passes has gone, like what is past is past, and you cannot go back into the past to correct things. The arrow keeps moving forward no matter what the condition. There could be heavy rain but a strong arrow, like a strong mind keeps on moving forward no matter what forces try to bring it down or circumstances!

@ Mr Hyde,

I sometimes have difficulty at times pronuncing first letter words. I sometimes find a first word letter 'A' to speak out, for example my own name! Amit. At school when the teacher told me to say my name, I found this difficult, I paused (this is the process where the word just does not come out allthough I badly want it to!) for a while and then said it in a rushed hasty way!

How is your speaking in general Mr Hyde?

I found that taking breathing exercises and just thinking positive has helped a lot, like what I can do and capable of. I hope this helps you.

@ Aquarius 7000,

That is a very detailed, in depth analysis on Mr Hyde's and my chart. Thank you very much and thank you for your time on this.
I take health very seriously. I exercise frequently while eating and drinking right.

Amit

Amit89
06-04-2009, 04:52 PM
I can see my speech is improving day by day.

piyushcom
05-12-2012, 05:24 PM
Hello,

My 2.4 year old son does not speak. he understands all the words and responds by actions. He otherwise is a very boisterous child - he shouts, screams, talks continuously in baby language and dances to music. He has one sister who is elder to him. Even on repeatedly asking him to repeat simple words he refuses to speak, cries. i am hereby providing his details

Name - aaditya sharma
DOB - 05-02-2010
TOB - 11.16 AM
Place of birth - Pune, Maharastra

can you please suggest me something? We are really worried about him.

thanks

selfless
12-21-2014, 08:47 PM
i read something here regarding this problem.
check whether you agree to their point.
http://www.linkbucks.com/A4Bok