Fat Daddy :)

youngzo

Hi, my name is Lorenzo and I'm new to this site.. I don't know too much about astrology or numerology but they do interest me. To tell you the truth Im lazy.. really lazy and I would like someone to help me out real big. I would like an astrology reading. I really want an indepth reading at this point..I really can't afford one of the ones you can buy online..

Well.. erm.. lemme give you a run down.

Im 19 years old.
Born in raised in Texas.
I love to sing, or think i do. (I think its my passion.. im not sure)

For some reason I can clue in on other people quite quickly.. give them good avice and what not.. and things tend to work out for them.

I can't even tell when Im hungry.
If you're upset about something that happend 6 years ago.. i'll know it. lol

Well I do know im a fish. :p

but I need to know the rest.

I do have a few specific questions.

1) MY SEXUALITY -- this causes me problems.
everyone tells me to go just "try things" but its not that simple.

2) Do I have a great cause for being here. (I understand that its a common beliefe that everyone is put here for something.. but i feel special) I don't know why that is.. but i do.

3)Love? For me.. or no? lol

I don't know exactly all the information one needs.. but ..

March 10th 1989
Dallas TX
I don't have a birth time, its not on my birth certificate.

the last name is holmes..
and.. msg me if you need more info.. if you're helping me. :p

pwadm

Staff member
Hi Lorenzo

First thing before starting up in astrologizing your natal chart is finding your birth time. That's really important, like mentioning the number in the address when sending a parcel.

You've got to start asking anyone who knows: parents, elder brothers, other relatives, good old family friends, even neighbours, someone should give you at least an estimate of your birth time.

Afterwards you go to www.astro.com enter there your data, come up with the chart and a quick interpretation. Print the chart. Go to a local library or bookshop, grab a book of astrology for beginners and have a look inside. It tells about you. Lots of things.

With those in mind, then come back. We're waiting for you to discuss together your chart.