daughters lost cell phone

cascod

Hi Room,

My daughter has lost/miss placed her cell phone or it has been stolen.

Hope i have placed question/thread in right forum.

Don't know how to do a chart for a question, maybe someone can advise me how to please.

Where could we look for this cell phone.

Time of question: 11:06 am
Place: Port Elizabeth, South Africa(33s58)(25e34)
Date: 12 March 2008

Thank You

Wayne

astrofonder

Hi
I have made a chart according to geocentric system in indian style. i cant post it here due to some problems.

I think ur daughter has lost it to her freinds or acquaintances. she may be in tension for this. There r less chances to find it.

pls. tell any three digit no. (100 to 999) having ur question in mind.

Gud luck

fensi88

1547d8314aab9be.gif

Your daughter is signified by 5 house ruler, Ve. Her second house, her possetions, are also ruled by Ve. Ve is on cusp of her 6 house, so we consider Ve as in 6 house.
6 house means:
At work or someone at work may have it or have seen it or put it some place. A pet may have dragged it away. In a box, pocket, drawer or cabinet. Where you keep clothes, or in the linen closet. Often out of sight. Grocery stores, restaurants, zoos. Doctors', lawyers' or agents' offices. The sewing room or studio in the home.
Aq means upper part of rooms.
Ve means to look at play rooms, places of enjoyment, clothes, wardrobes, beds, near women's things, near fountains.
DIRECTION: South
near colours: blue, white
POF is in her 11th house in Can, and that means a friend may have seen it or put it someplace or any work area in the home.
Look also near ponds or water, utility rooms, bathrooms, kitchens, cisterns.
Direction Northeast.
Near colours: white, silver, green