mental health problems and scorpio stellium, please help!

rainforestangel

What does this sygnify? venus, pluto sun, mercury. in scoprio in the fourth house.

I have quite severe mental health problems and have always been a very emotional and senstive person.
After some traumatic events i would always express very loudly my emotions, where my brother would tense and repress it all.

I have alot of emotional pain and it is related to my family, i feel this is related to the fourth house

I learnt that expressing emotions can be dangerous and frightening, so i have put a lid on my pain.

However this causes me great distress and insanity!

I feel that emotions are very terrifying, although i do care deeply for humankind, and wish to somehpw use my strong emotions positively for healing work.

however, currently i suffer greatly by repressing my emotions.

does this scoprio stellium mean i am a natrually emotional person?

I feel that i have a choice.... to either give in to my emotions and then people will know how weak i am.

or to kill myself so that no one will ever know how strongly i feel for them!

n.b... i am not literally going to do this but i am trying to convey the intensity of my situation

i literally feel this is my only choice.

be seen as weak emotional, or die. remove myself so that i cannot hurt anybody.

i was taught that emotions can be dangerous. however i think that i am actually quite an emotional being.

basically i strugl#gle greatly with this, i am a very enmotinal person, but i fear that being myself will lead to big catastrophic emotional danger!

Last edited:

Shadowflash

Rainforestangel,

Having similar placements, I can say that all that Scorpio, and in the fourth house, certainly does incline you toward being *a very emotional person*... You say that you have severe mental health problems; have you been diagnosed with some particular something? Or is this your own way of describing your experience of yourself?

Intense emotions, in and of themselves...especially when they exist as a response to very difficult experiences in childhood...are an enormous field of energy which must, somehow, be allowed expression and validation *in a safe manner* -- meaning, they need to be expressed in some way that causes no harm to yourself or others, and in a way that can be witnessed by someone holding a caring, compassionate, nonjudgmental stance toward you... Some type of counselor, one who *feels good* to you, would be the best choice there, obviously, because they can also help you navigate your feeling world all around; but a dear friend can sometimes fill that role if counseling isn't an option for you...

Having and showing intense feelings is *not* a sign of weakness, in my humble opinion, Rainforestangel; being a passionate person, to me, is a strength! We can never control how others see and interpret our being passionate; we can only control the manner in which we express those intensities, whether or not we're doing so with integrity and self-awareness, so as not to spew it all willy-nilly in all directions... :)

And for whatever it might be worth, also IMHO, suicide is never the answer, because believing in reincarnation, I know we just end up right back where we Departed from in the lessons we're trying to learn here... Scorpio is about emotional self-mastery and balance! And it's kinda like surfing a 24/7 emotional tsunami, at least it is for me; you *can* be yourself...in fact, you *must* be yourself...*grin*...but the challenge is being yourself with greater *consciousness* of how you wield your passion with others...as well as honoring your feelings and what they're trying to tell you, about yourself, without allowing them to completely dominate your experience... It takes a long time! And obviously these are just a few Cliff Notes from my own journey, and I'm certainly not intending to sound as if I hold any solid answers for you; just trying to offer the general angle that's worked for me...

Hope this helps!

starlink

Hello Rainforrestangel, I think that if being this emotional (by the way, Scorpios are intensely emotional!) causes you pain and confusion, you should indeed have a talk with a psychologist or behavior counselor maybe to help you with these issues.
Some type of counselor,
is always the best thing to do and if you have no means for this, then, indeed, see if you have a good friend you trust and can talk to. Very important also to accept yourself the way you are. So what if you are more emotional, you are a Scorpio!! Be happy and proud of that because Scorpio's can be very strong people. Also, study Astrology well. It will really help you understand YOU.
All the best, Starlink

rainforestangel

hi there, thank you for these replies, they are very kind and helpful.
I am seeing a psychologist, and wish to stress, that at the time if my post i was 'amidst' emotional turmoil... this occours every day at some point, but for the most part i am happy and free spirited.

I took note of the 'energy from childhood that needs to be expressed'
and to accept myself as i am.

Basically, i think that happiness and freedom is somehow being disloyal to my parents who suffer deppresion.

I find it difficult to be free from guilt, when i know they suffer so much.

how can i let this go?, it feels selfish to say... this is my life... i want to be happy, i want to be beautiful and succesful..... what if it causes them more pain.... [jealously?] I have experienced their jealously when i am 'being myself'

AGRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

i will talk to my psychologist tommorow!

THNKA YOU agin for youre time and experience and kind words

peace:)