Hi there:)

Narcissus

Hi everyone :wink: nice to meet you all.
Been noticing the board and interested by the posts here since half year ago, I think its time for me to show up and have a greeting to you all. I've just done my registration, so I'm starting a new post to say a hello :p

I'm not any pro but just a self astrology learner for almost a year. I am not quite sure how I got in touch with this, and was learning tarot right before hand, but suddenly I got addicted to astrology when Uranus entered my 3rd house.

I'm still new to astrology and thus need lots of information and research. I'm really impressed by the essays in the board esp those by Lapis and Radu. Had Learnt a lot from those posted by them :wink:

Anyway, I'm posting my chart in case you would like to know more about me :wink:

Perhaps there are some kind of karmic reasons that brought us all-together here on this board?

Cheers
Enid

MEME.jpg

Arian Maverick

Hello there, and welcome! :D

I think most of us started out this way...reading the posts, getting a feeling for the community; I know I did. I'm glad you decided to register with us!

Perhaps there are some kind of karmic reasons that brought us all-together here on this board?

Yes, I sometimes wonder about this too...sometimes I feel as if I actually know everyone here...our Higher Selves must have arranged us to be together for some higher purpose :wink:

Aquarian Maverick

Draco

Hi Enid and welcome,

was learning tarot right before hand, but suddenly I got addicted to astrology

Same here. I have been into Tarot since I was 13, (now 23) and feel I've pretty much learned it inside out and was ready for a new challenge. Since I properly got into astrology I've hardly touched my Tarot decks, although I'll always love Tarot.

Enid:

Beth:
our Higher Selves must have arranged us to be together for some higher purpose

Absolutely!

Enid:
Been noticing the board and interested by the posts here since half year ago

Beth:
I think most of us started out this way...reading the posts, getting a feeling for the community

Unlike me. I'd only read a few posts when I first came here and jumped in feet first straight away.

Nice to meet you Enid.

Your Moon is right in conjunction with my Venus by the way.

Draco :wink:

Narcissus

Aquarian Maverick said:
Hello there, and welcome! :D

Yes, I sometimes wonder about this too...sometimes I feel as if I actually know everyone here...our Higher Selves must have arranged us to be together for some higher purpose :wink:

Thanks! :wink:
I believe any kind or relationships which bring people together must be related to some kind of fate or encouters in the previous life :p

Draco said:
Same here. I have been into Tarot since I was 13, (now 23) and feel I've pretty much learned it inside out and was ready for a new challenge. Since I properly got into astrology I've hardly touched my Tarot decks, although I'll always love Tarot.

Your Moon is right in conjunction with my Venus by the way.

Indeed, understanding the cycle in tarot makes me understand more about life cycle, and I think it's part of the reasons that draws me closer to astrology and my sub consciousness.

Really? I don't even have my moon in any relationships to any part of my boyfriend's chart! /giggle :lol:

Lapis

Narcissus - Enid,

Hi and welcome. So glad you finally joined us here. And yes I agree that sometimes some really wonderful powerful positive energies and synchronicities blow through this place, connecting people and their experiences and learnings all together in that way, that only the higher dimensions can. It gets rather magical in here sometimes plus it's a rock solid place to learn all sorts of astrological things from so many.

Speaking of the Tarot. Many years ago my sister studied them and became a really great 'reader'. She always used a layout of 13 cards, 1 in the center and 12 out around it. She read the 12 cards like they were in the 12 houses and it was amazing how accurate her readings always were.

Glad you've joined us and looking foreword to hearing more from you! :wink:

A

Anonymous

Lapis said:
Narcissus - Enid,

Hi and welcome. So glad you finally joined us here. And yes I agree that sometimes some really wonderful powerful positive energies and synchronicities blow through this place, connecting people and their experiences and learnings all together in that way, that only the higher dimensions can. It gets rather magical in here sometimes plus it's a rock solid place to learn all sorts of astrological things from so many.

Speaking of the Tarot. Many years ago my sister studied them and became a really great 'reader'. She always used a layout of 13 cards, 1 in the center and 12 out around it. She read the 12 cards like they were in the 12 houses and it was amazing how accurate her readings always were.

Glad you've joined us and looking foreword to hearing more from you! :wink:

Nice to meet you Lapis :wink:
I was first attracted by some of your previous posts and finally decided to sign up and meet all of the great people here :D which I've done my right decision! :lol:

Do you mean the 12 houses spread? Sometimes I use that spread as well comparing with my natal and transit charts, it does correspond to the charts and inspire astrological readings :wink:
I believe that is we as a receiver receive forces from the universe and reflect it on the cards, similar effects as we affect by transitting planets?

cheers
Enid

Narcissus

Anonymous said:
Nice to meet you Lapis :wink:
I was first attracted by some of your previous posts and finally decided to sign up and meet all of the great people here :D which I've done my right decision! :lol:

Do you mean the 12 houses spread? Sometimes I use that spread as well comparing with my natal and transit charts, it does correspond to the charts and inspire astrological readings :wink:
I believe that is we as a receiver receive forces from the universe and reflect it on the cards, similar effects as we affect by transitting planets?

cheers
Enid

Grrrr, why I always got kicked after I logged in for a while :evil: