is anyone else experiencing

greekgypsy

Is anyone else experiencing, broken sleep, vivid psychic dreams, irratibility and intolerance of other humans at the moment. Is there anything weird happening in the universe to cause this, as there is no other reason.

AineB

Definitely me as well!! My sleep has either been very broken, or so deep that I get the vivid dreams. However, either way with the sleep patterns, people are making me extremely irritable and I just would rather not deal with them at all at the time. I think it started maybe about a week ago. Definitely seemed most prevelant about 4 days ago that I took notice of it!

Neptune Rising

Yes but I sometimes have psychic dreams. I had a very strange dream about my boyfriend yesterday, he was telling me something, then just as I woke up he sent me a text message. I just wish I remembered the dream.

I wonder whether this is anything to do with transiting Lilith squaring the North node, though they are 2 degrees out.

NR

Lapis

greekgypsy,

Hi again. :)

Yes there's many reasons why many people have been having every one of the things you've listed over the past 2 months or so. Because you've asked this question on the Spiritual Realm board and not a strictly astrological one, I'm going to share what I personally know about this from that perspective.

So much to share....where to start? The fastest, easiest, way for me to help you is to direct you to certain websites, forums, blogs etc. what deal with what's called the Ascension process. That is what's causing these latest symptoms and there's more coming this whole month because the energies are shifting once again and the sensitive feel and respond to them first.

Last year or so I started a couple threads in this board (thanks Radu for creating it for us back then) with many links to other sites that dealt with the ongoing ascension process. Please check those older sticked threads for the different links. But for right now you should check out these: on this first site also click on "newest alert" too.

http://whatsuponplanetearth.com/index.htm

http://starchildglobal.com/

http://www.lightworker.com/beacons/

From the couple of things you've said I recognize that you're currently going through the latest ascension shifts and new integrations. We're at a huge turning point right now after having been sort of on-hold for the past 4-5 months. The increased vivid dreams, which I had too last month, are part of this integration and shifting. There's also new or different physical ascension symptoms which I should have listed in my latest blog entry but didn't. You can access it from the link in my signature line.

Some of these symptoms are deep exhaustion, inability to sleep or to sleep for more than 2 or 3 hours at a time, feeling extremely cold from the inside of your body - not from the outside. Vivid and really wild weird dreams, problems eating, aches and body pains and the good old "ascension flu" like symptoms, face being red, flushed and very hot feeling, pretty severe headaches, stiff and sore spine, diarrhea, total intolerance with the lower vibrating unaware people and social systems out there, a deep inner body sensation of vibration or almost mild shaking that feels sort of like an electrical current running off and on. I won't get into what that is here but just wanted to mention it also in case you or anyone else has felt it too. It has to do with your "Lightbody" and also with the "rewiring" that's been ongoing in many of us.

I hope that you can see I'm only skimming the surface with this large and complex ongoing ascension process. If seriously interested you might also check out this Forum to read about more people living this too.

http://spiritual-nature.com/mambo/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=40

Last edited:

deanna

I have had extremely vivid dreams for about a 3 months now.

Last night I dreamed that I found these huge gold coins in a treasure chest. They were beautifully decorated but very heavy. Also there was an old set of Elvis collectable trading cards in the chest as well-- strange.

It’s vivid when my dream happened last night and tonight at 10:18pm Central Time I can still remember it.

-De

Last edited:

greekgypsy

Thanks for taking the time to reply Lapis. It is good to know there is a level of understanding out there. That some people do feel. I have noticed the vibrating of my body actually most of the time but especially at night. I seem to come alive at night not that I want to but its my pyschic time I guess as its quiet and I away from my mundane government job. Could you explain that a little more to me. I am thirsty for information and cannot find anyway with some level of understanding to talk to about this. Most people I know dont even know when the full moon is.

I look forward to your response.

gg

Lapis

greekgypsy,

Please check out those other sites, my blog, and that other forum I shared links to above. Everything you're looking for is there at all of them.

greekgypsy

Lapis

One more thing that has been troubling me in regards to understanding this. I have over the past couple of years often been told by my partner (who has a difficult time sleeping next to me due), that I have been talking in my sleep in a very unusual language, not recognisable very odd. My 10 year old son has also woken me up rather distressed a couple of times, going mum mum what are you talking. When we have spoken about it he in his own words has said, it is not a forgien language I recognise more like alien talk. I do not recall any of it. All the symptoms you described above and more I am experiencing and also seeing strange numbers. I am embracing more and more but sometimes am a little scared.

gg

Lapis

greekgypsy,

Yes I know what you're talking about with the "alien" talking in your sleep. Ever heard of Starseeds or Wanderers? ;) I'm one as I believe you are.

I and some other people just posted today about seeing the number 5:55 and other numbers (like 111, 333, 515, 818 etc) all the time. I talked a bit about what I sense that represents at that other forum. It's all there if your interested! :) Don't be afraid, you're just ascending or evolving now as many people are and will be over the next few years.

Astrocurious

Lapis said:
greekgypsy,

Hi again. :)

Yes there's many reasons why many people have been having every one of the things you've listed over the past 2 months or so. Because you've asked this question on the Spiritual Realm board and not a strictly astrological one, I'm going to share what I personally know about this from that perspective.

So much to share....where to start? The fastest, easiest, way for me to help you is to direct you to certain websites, forums, blogs etc. what deal with what's called the Ascension process. That is what's causing these latest symptoms and there's more coming this whole month because the energies are shifting once again and the sensitive feel and respond to them first.

Last year or so I started a couple threads in this board (thanks Radu for creating it for us back then) with many links to other sites that dealt with the ongoing ascension process. Please check those older sticked threads for the different links. But for right now you should check out these: on this first site also click on "newest alert" too.

http://whatsuponplanetearth.com/index.htm

http://starchildglobal.com/

http://www.lightworker.com/beacons/

From the couple of things you've said I recognize that you're currently going through the latest ascension shifts and new integrations. We're at a huge turning point right now after having been sort of on-hold for the past 4-5 months. The increased vivid dreams, which I had too last month, are part of this integration and shifting. There's also new or different physical ascension symptoms which I should have listed in my latest blog entry but didn't. You can access it from the link in my signature line.

Some of these symptoms are deep exhaustion, inability to sleep or to sleep for more than 2 or 3 hours at a time, feeling extremely cold from the inside of your body - not from the outside. Vivid and really wild weird dreams, problems eating, aches and body pains and the good old "ascension flu" like symptoms, face being red, flushed and very hot feeling, pretty severe headaches, stiff and sore spine, diarrhea, total intolerance with the lower vibrating unaware people and social systems out there, a deep inner body sensation of vibration or almost mild shaking that feels sort of like an electrical current running off and on. I won't get into what that is here but just wanted to mention it also in case you or anyone else has felt it too. It has to do with your "Lightbody" and also with the "rewiring" that's been ongoing in many of us.

I hope that you can see I'm only skimming the surface with this large and complex ongoing ascension process. If seriously interested you might also check out this place to read about more people living this too.

http://spiritual-nature.com/mambo/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=40
Reading this post just freaked me out.:eek: Lately I've been having really vivid dreams, in addition, off and on I can feel aches all over my body which has been kind of worrying me lately...I'll experience a pain in my hands, then arm and so on, just like an ache, and sometimes a sharp stabbing pain(especially my hands and arms, mostly hands). I'm thinking "I hope I don't have to go the doc to get some tests done.":eek: So this is the reason eh, the energy shift? Very interesting, thank you for sharing. Btw, I just took some motrin for a headache.

Last edited:

greekgypsy

Have to laugh though. When I sent you that message I looked at the clock on my computer and it was 3.33. I almost wrote it in the message. I am in Australia. I will do some research on the Starseeds etc. whilst I am a little scared at times I am also amazed and thankful, would just like a little bit more sleep. Very busy mum. Take care

gg

greekgypsy

I am glad everyone can get a bit out of this, and that we are all in this together. Makes me feel that i am not alone on Earth. How wonderful. When we go to sleep tonight lets all think of each other and how we all have a little more understanding and get a good nights rest.

G'Day everyone.

Lapis

greekgypsy & Astrocurious,

Because I've been living this ascension process since the first week of Feb. 1999 I've gotten pretty familiar with it and the numerous different cycles the energies take and how it all feels physically, emotionally, mentally and psychically.

I know that recently, because we've just entered a "1" year (2008), that a lot more people have recently been activated and are suddenly experiencing the ongoing ascension symptoms. It is scary and painful when this happens and that's why I share what I do because I'm familiar with much of it all.

Astrocurious,

I know exactly what your talking about those sudden "stabbing" pains. I used to call them the "ice pick stabbing pains"! I'd feel fine one second and the next it felt like someone had stabbed my thigh bone/wrist/ankle/knee bone with an ice pick. It was such intense pain I'd moan outloud...in public! Thankfully that particular pain only lasts for a couple of seconds. Our DNA is literally mutating or ascending due to these many cosmic energies and Waves of higher energies. There's so much going on in us and around us now and this will only continue with more and more people being activated or triggered by these higher dimensional energies and consciousness that's called "ascension".

Last edited:

Astrocurious

Lapis said:
greekgypsy & Astrocurious,

Because I've been living this ascension process since the first week of Feb. 1999 I've gotten pretty familiar with it and the numerous different cycles the energies take and how it all feels physically, emotionally, mentally and psychically.

I know that recently, because we've just entered a "1" year (2008), that a lot more people have recently been activated and are suddenly experiencing the ongoing ascension symptoms. It is scary and painful when this happens and that's why I share what I do because I'm familiar with much of it all.

Astrocurious,

I know exactly what your talking about those sudden "stabbing" pains. I used to call them the "ice pick stabbing pains"! I'd feel fine one second and the next it felt like someone had stabbed my thigh bone/wrist/ankle/knee bone with an ice pick. It was such intense pain I'd moan outloud...in public! Thankfully that particular pain only lasts for a couple of seconds. Our DNA is literally mutating or ascending due to these many cosmic energies and Waves of higher energies. There's so much going on in us and around us now and this will only continue with more and more people being activated or triggered by these higher dimensional energies and consciousness that's called "ascension".
I find all this sooo interesting. Thank you.:)

Neptune Rising

Lapis said:

Im quite happy to hear about this. They symptoms I've also had, stiffness in muscles and I do yoga most days for the past 15 years. My back/spine has been more tense lately so I've had to check how I relax in the yoga postures. Total intollerance with social systems taht hold us back or inhibit us, so much so I'm starting a website in the hope to inspire or help people find holistic balance within themselves. Im hoping to help people through yoga and holistic massage therapy.

I am happy to hear about this energy going on, I feel inspired for the future and feel there could be a positive change in society. Maybe the collective consciousness is evolving, I guess it always is, but these times feel somehow more intense. It gives me hope.

NR