Lost copper bangle

Arianedreams

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/chart.php?y=2008&m=2&d=21&h=1&min=11&lat=38.37&long=82.55&zone=11&e1=0&e2=1

I've lost a copper bangle with the ram (Aries) in black symbols on it. It has strong sentimental value for me, is unique and I won't be able to replace it.

I cast the chart to see where it is. I suspect I may have left it in the library at University but I don't know exactly when. I have posted flyers offering a reward for its return. I am studying in the USA but I go back home to the UK late May so there is not unlimited time to find it and I would really like it back.

I've take the bracelet to be Venus, not only because it is jewellery but also because it is copper. It's in a cadent house so I am assuming it is actually far from me and I have little chance of getting it back. With Libra on the 11th and Venus in Aquarius I was wondering if someone had given it to a friend of theirs. Mars is in 8th so that is also gone for good, right?

Any feedback would be very appreciated.

[SIZE=-1]Huntington, WV, 38°22'N 082°33'W
01.11am EDT
21 Feb 2008
[/SIZE]

fensi88

This chart link gives chart which is not right for this data. I think you put wrong time zone.
I got chart with ASC=26Sco49, so your copper bangle is represent with Ju at 14 Cap in 2nd house, so it means item is still in your possetion.
Ruler in 2nd house means:
Look where money or precious things are kept; in the bank or vault or safety deposit box. The bedroom, buudoir, furnishings. In wardrobes, in places which are neat & orderly.
Capricon means: Low, dark places, near thresholds and boundaries, cow sheds, wood stores, barren fields or first floor of a house.
Direction: north by east
Near color:black, indigo
POF in 6 house means: A pet may have dragged it away. In a box, pocket, drawer or cabinet. Where you keep clothes, or in the linen closet. Often out of sight. The sewing room or studio in the home.
DIRECTION: Northwest
Near color:blue, white

starlink

Hello Ariane. I was in the middle of an answer to you, almost ready and I lost the message, just my luck. This happens to me all the time, dont know why.
Anyways, will give it another try but shorter, just to give you an idea where you could start looking. I hardly ever do a "lost item" horary so I dont know if I do it correctly or if I can help you at all.

The Ascendant falls in Scorpio, you are Mars in 8, clearly worried about this loss.

Jupiter is the bracelet. He is ruler of the 2nd house of possessions.
Venus can be looked at as traditional ruler of the 2nd house.

Jupiter IS in the 2nd house in Capricorn.
2nd house means places like
1. your own jewelry box, a filing cabinet (maybe it slipped from your arms whilst you were in one of those pulling papers out?)
2. in the home of a friend (4th from the 11th).

Capricorn is an earth sign, so that means it fell on the floor or at floorlevel
When outside, then on an earthy surface, near a bridge,
In the home it can be in the cellar, on a cement floor, stone floor or pavement.
direction: South.

Second house is indicating that the object is more difficult to find.
Jupiter is in fall (could this mean it fell down?) You should have heard that I guess.
The 2nd house could also maybe show a piece of clothing. Maybe in the pocket of a jacket, a coat, a cardigan.Clothes are also Venus things and 2nd house things.

Venus is in the 3rd and that points towards everything to do with communication and books, so libraries is a possibility but also places near telephone boots, inside cars (fallen between seats), under car seat etc.

Aquarius is Air and shows places higher up. OUtside, hills, inside on top of a bookcase maybe, a desk. direction is West.

Cardinal signs like Capricorn indicate high places but also to ground that has been recently dug.
Fixed signs like Aquarius show hidden locations (so hidden between papers ) and also places near or low to the floor. Air sigh shows airy places or near windows.

starlink

OK, I go on now. Posted the first one because I was afraid loosing the text again.
Now I look at the Moon. Moon is besieged, stuck between Mars and Saturn. This shows maybe that you dont know where to go or look for the thing, you are stuck. But Moon moves on and will finally trine the Part of Fortune near the 7th house cusp and also make a sextile to the Ascendant as well as a trine to Jupiter. Timing is awfully difficult.

I see Moon getting to Saturn retrograde. in 2°. Saturn ruler of Venus, could be significant and could mean that the item comes back as is often the case with retrograde planets., dont know, so maybe in 2 days you could get it back. But a retrograde planet, according to William Lilly also can signify a thief if you suspect it was stolen. First Moon will trine Jupiter and that will be in 11°, which means 11 days.

Then you have the distance of the Moon to 25° Virgo where it will trine POF at 25°Taurus. That will take 22°. Moon is fast, so that could be 22 days.

Then the distance to the Ascendant, 1° further than the POF, that makes 23 days .

End of the matter house is ruled by Jupiter in fall, but in your house of possesions. I think the bracelet could get back in your possession but possibly damaged as he fell and maybe something broke.

this is all I can give you, I really am not good at this, but maybe the few tips I gave will give you an idea on where to start looking.
IF you find it, please let us know, especially when, so we can see which timing device worked best. Good luck and cheers, Starlink

starlink

Hi Fensi, glad you also had a peek. About the POF, as it is sooo close to the 7th, I would count it as being in the 7th house rather than in the 6th. What do you think? for the rest we have pointed to the same things. Hope she will find it. What do you think of the timing?
Starlink

Arianedreams

Thank you both. I didn't realize I messed up the time zone - I'm used to GMT which is easy :eek:

I did originally think I had left it in a pile of clothes in the linen basket which is roughly NE in my bedroom, lol which for lack of space is in the built in wardrobe. I live in a first floor apartment with a concrete walkway landing.

To the south of my building is a muddy hill that is pretty steep that I haven't used as a path for a couple of weeks because it's too slippy when it rains (I live on top of a hill with a concrete road winding NW down). I guessed about losing it in the library because it was the last day I remembered wearing it. I don't have much stuff here, just what fits into two suitcases and it's a small apartment so after emptying cupboards, draws and hunting under furniture you're right I didn't know where to start looking.

It's a bit daft to care so much about losing it when lots of people have real problems, it's just that it means a lot sentimentally and I am Moon in Cancer :rolleyes:.

Thanks for your help Fens & Star, it is really appreciated. If there is a chance it is still findable I am on a mission.

Last edited:

starlink

Hi Arianne, did you find the bracelet? Some time has passed since so I am afraid you didn't... cheers, Starlink

Arianedreams

Sadly no but thank you for asking Starlink.

I have searched the area around where I live several times, asked around and put up different flyers etc... but no luck. I was hoping that a bit of time would help me get a clearer head and a flash of insight, lol. I am angry at myself for bringing it with me but I won't give up hope until I get on the plane to go home next month.

Thanks again for your input!