PDA

View Full Version : Mutual Reception by Rulership-Exaltation?

Julian
03-30-2015, 12:52 AM
Does anybody know of this subject in particular? Solar Fire Gold regards it as valid. An example would be Mars in Libra and Saturn in Scorpio. Mars is in rulership in Scorpio and Saturn is in exalted in Libra.

I have Venus in Taurus and Moon in Libra natally. Other kinds of reception would be Exaltation-Triplicity, Rulership-Term, etc.

I have Sun and Mars by Rulership-Face
Jupiter and Mars Rulership-Term

Bradders
03-30-2015, 12:13 PM
Yes, I had just sent a message in your last thread. xD

I'm curious, being a studious beginner astrologer: Is your life at ease, so to speak of alot of holidays maybe, parents had alot of money bla bla bla

Or are you simply able to deal with the struggles of life more than us only mortals? xD Say you just have more clarity, you were endowed with a positive mindset or show massive independence and lack of negativity in your mindset? When things go wrong so to speak, you get over it in a flash and are not a very emotional, nor negative?

I'm just interested, I have heavy fire in my chart so I'm flowing easy with your 'Aries gusto' :P

Oddity
03-30-2015, 03:23 PM
There can be mixed reception by exaltation - rulership in traditional astrology (not so much in modern), BUT there needs to be an aspect between the planets. You can also have mixed reception by minor dignities if you have two - say, Planet A is in term and triplicity of Planet B, and Planet B is in rulership of Planet A. Again, though, for any kind of reception in trad, there also needs to be an aspect, and in modern it's only rulership to rulership, and maybe exaltation to exaltation. Modern doesn't require aspects. It also doesn't use planetary dignities or debilities much.

For yours, there isn't reception because the planets are in signs that don't see each other, so they don't make an aspect. At best, you have something called a 'generosity' in traditional astrology, which may be weakly helpful, though I've never noticed it doing much (and yes, I have a couple in my chart, as well as having looked at them in a lot of client charts).

Julian
03-31-2015, 06:52 AM
Yes, I had just sent a message in your last thread. xD

I'm curious, being a studious beginner astrologer: Is your life at ease, so to speak of alot of holidays maybe, parents had alot of money bla bla bla

Or are you simply able to deal with the struggles of life more than us only mortals? xD Say you just have more clarity, you were endowed with a positive mindset or show massive independence and lack of negativity in your mindset? When things go wrong so to speak, you get over it in a flash and are not a very emotional, nor negative?

I'm just interested, I have heavy fire in my chart so I'm flowing easy with your 'Aries gusto' :P

Well my life might be at everything but ease, but I always don't mind it much. It doesn't affect me. Right now I'm going for a middle point; not very good but not very bad. Yes, I think I am able to struggle easily with problems since they don't affect me too much. They do affect me, however, in the heat of the moment.

I have trouble keeping my head cool. I get over things in a flash, indeed. It may seem as if I were going through something for days but it's been only 15 minutes.

Bunraku
04-01-2015, 09:50 AM
I wouldn't listen to what technique a program says is valid, but try it out for yourself instead. :b

What midieval sources did solar fire say that contains the exaltation reception concept ?