I think I'm giving up on Astrology.

KayBug

I was thinking things would get better after my daughter got off probation. I was told it would. She has argued with me, frustrated me and has NO appreciation for what I did for her which is fine if I weren't still tied to her money for the next 2 months. I stuck my neck out and got screwed.
I thought I was going to find an interest or 2 I might like as astrology says I will but no way. I don't know what I like at all or what I want to do. I don't work a job as I have disability as most of u know so its not career. I can't even figure out waht I like or want to do with the rest of my life. Well, yes I do but suicide isn't an option at the moment.
I've really had enough. I sure wish I hadn't screwed so many things up when I was young and I'm not talking about my marriages.
Any help appreciated.

Last edited:

KayBug

Ray,
I know what I'm thinking I just don't do a very good job of putting it into words. I have never used astrology as a crutch. As a matter of fact, I have made all my decisions on my own for better or worse in the last few yrs without astrology. I was just looking for some help.

KayBug

Perhaps I should have said I'm just giving up on life instead of Astrology. It would have made better sense. Sorry.

KayBug

BTW, no one needs to tell me about "the hard work". You never know another person until u have walked in their shoes.

KayBug

Charm,
Ur a very nice person. How did u know I was considering calling it quits on life and didn't tell me I was having a pity party.

KayBug

I, myself, am still trying to figure out why human beings r called human cause they r so cruel. My daughter told me earlier today she was watching the same movie in her room I was in the living room. I told her I turned it off because it was to mean for me. Strange though, there r people who consider me a mean person. I'm not mean. I have my defenses. And if coming across mean is one of them, then so be it.

KayBug

Ray, Actually if u look at my chart Astrology is perfect for me, along with my keen intuition. I'm trying to be nice to u because I really don't think u thought about your reply when u first replied to my post.

KayBug said:
I don't know what I like at all or what I want to do. I don't work a job as I have disability as most of u know so its not career. I can't even figure out waht I like or want to do with the rest of my life. Well, yes I do but suicide isn't an option at the moment.
I've really had enough. I sure wish I hadn't screwed so many things up when I was young and I'm not talking about my marriages.
Any help appreciated.

You know you're about to face your Saturn return? Seems like the questions you're asking are all about it (and I haven't experienced a single Saturn return in my life but I sure know how Saturn feels like.)

It's okay to take your time and figuring out what your purpose in life is and what your interests are. I think we've all been through this... (well some of us anyway.) I just think it's never too late to figuring things out. Ever.

Sorry I can't help with the problems with your daughter, since I haven't been there, haven't seen things and honestly I don't want to judge.

KayBug

I'm sorry guys I'm just having way to bad of a time. I just have tooooo much baggage as they say. And I do mean wayyyyyyyyy to much. I woke up in the middle of the night knowing all these people from the past were on my back. I know nuts huh? My Mother died during her Saturn return. Lucky her, she got out easy. My Father died at 54 so he didn't even have to go here. And I will say lucky him as he is at peace for the 1st time in his life. You don't know what I am talking about so u just have to take my word for it. They sure left me with **** though.
At one time I thought yrs ago God took them and gave me a chance to live a life finally. Yeah, what a life. They got out easy.

Purplemaze

Hi Kaybug,

It's kind of sadto know the kind of pain you're in because I've felt that way too. I am scared to pieces of death, but there are days when I know i would gladly embrace it because the pain of living is just way too much. People sometime suck, life sometimes suck and it would have been nice not to have been born. There are days when I felt like my mom was a bit selfish having me, and days when I feel a bit selfish having my daughter because I don't want her to go through the same **** I did. But then I realize my daughter isn't me and may take life by a totally different storm. Thank God for small miracles if that turns out to be the case.

I guess what makes a difference is the decision we make to either live life or let life live us. I don't know about your daughter and your circumstances but regardless, a part of what shining ray said is so true. Astrology can only do so much for you but if you want change you have to make it happen. Get angry, get tough. Just because your daughter has to be tied to your life for now doesn't mean she can run it. If she's saying hurtful comments to you, whatever her intentions, you can either engage her or tune her out. Turn her game against her. She's watching the same program in a different room than you and knows it's gonna be hurtful to you that she would rather watch it seperately than with you, ignore her or better yet, ask her about her thoughts on it. Maybe she'll look twice, blink and shut up, or maybe she'll just be quiet for the rest of the night, or maybe, just maybe it's an opening for her to come sit with you and open a conversation. Your daughter is a pain in the rear to you now and she may be rebelling against the situation, but deeply feels grateful for what you have done. Who knows, one day she may come to you and thank you when you least expect it. I did the same thing to my mom (well I was never in legal trouble but she did help many times out situations and I was to angry at the time to realize the true depths of her love and help).

Astrology told me I wouldn't get an opportunity that i was really wanting. But guess what...I went anyway and got the opportunity.This doesn't turn me off astrology, But if I had gone strictly by what the stars were saying, so to speak, I would have missed out on a chance to better my life. Take back your life and drop people who don't need to be there. *said with the understanding that your daughter is there for the time being* But don't let life get you down and don't let astrology be the end all to your life. Pain sucks, heartbreak sucks and too often it seems like it's never gonna end. I hope it gets better for you.

universal

Hi Bug,
I salute you, as I am sure you are a fine human being.
You mentioned you 'screwed up too many things when I was young'.
You're a Pisces Sun. Get spiritual with me here for a second. You can address what's going on right now but the stuff that's over - it's over. It surely can affect you now, but only if you decide it can. But if you decide it won't, then it will not! I say, appreciate any lessons incurred and then good riddance to that past.

A couple of notes here. I notice your daughter's Sag Saturn is square your Sun in Pisces. For a good long time, she has presented you with some challenges, you might even call them burdens . A lesson for everybody involved. My spiritual studies lead me to believe kids choose their parents and parents agree to it. So if we look at big picture, there is a rhyme and reason to this, although a real hassle for you here and now.

And God bless charmvirgo who states they are 'deeply depressed'. And here is charmvirgo extending themselves to say they care about you and are there trying to lend some support. (Note to charmvirgo - you remind me of my late best friend Alice who said she 'never asked to be born'. Again, yeah, we probably did - couldn't resist that challenge to get back in the game and improve ourselves - looked a lot easier when contemplated from the other side. But hey, all that's just my lowly opinion!)

Hey, Bug, you've got transiting Uranus almost conjunct your Sun. "Profound spiritual realizations" are on your plate for supper. Also, I think the universe is blessing you with some excitement that you might gain from.

I couldn't argue with some of the sentiments expressed on this threadline, to the effect that life's a *****...but I think it's our challenge to wring the good stuff out of it, the 'there must be a pony in here somewhere' idea.
Wishing everybody here PONIES,
Universal

Last edited:

KayBug

The past stuff I am dealing with is sooooo deep I would never be able to find my way out with a compass, road map and boy scout. I'm trying. I would like to look forward. I don't know what I like anymore, if I ever did, what I would like to do, if I ever did. I do know I would like out of this lifetime and if I have to live another one, the is no God.

KayBug

Ok, I'm sharing. I think about suicide EVERYDAY that I live. Is there anything in my chart that shows that. I have tried several times and almost got out of here 2 times. I'm thinking about it now but not enough to do it,.