PDA

View Full Version : Help w/surgery & Job security :-(

joannski3
02-13-2008, 05:51 AM
Hi all,

am in the hospital w/o my books :-( Had my gal bladder removed yesterday night, had to leave work doubled over in pain. was worried about keeping my job being a new employee having to go to the hospital, not all bosses are sympathetic or logical about emergencies, but what about the surgery? is that the Transit pluto on my mars?

thanks,

Joanna

Nov 17, 1980 05:50 AM Jalapa Enriquez, Mexico

lillyjgc
02-13-2008, 06:00 AM
Joannski3,
Pluto is past your mars but transiting mars is inconjunct your sun/uranus conjunction and mars is ruler of your sixth house.
(Sorry to hear you have had to undergo surgery)
As transiting sun is trine to your natal pluto- the surgery went well and you are recovering well.Venus also sextile your sun should be helping.
Re WORK:
Pluto is sesisquadrate your MC at the moment- hence concerns about work because of the surgery.....
There are no especially good aspects to yout MC at the moment-Neptune roughly opposed, sun has opposed....Maybe you should ask a horary question about how your work might be impacted by this unfortunate event.
Lillyjgc

joannski3
02-13-2008, 06:10 AM
thanks, lilly

maybe nothing to my MC means nothing will happen at work- my astrologer claims my job/work is ruled by my 6th house bc its not really a career, its a job, but it could go either way. some people take it as a career. i'm still in pain and i think the swelling in my upper GI was causing my crankiness, the pain was there, but i didn't think it was serious till i felt like i was punched under my ribcage yesterday. miss my dogs.

gaer
02-13-2008, 06:45 AM
thanks, lilly

maybe nothing to my MC means nothing will happen at work- my astrologer claims my job/work is ruled by my 6th house bc its not really a career, its a job, but it could go either way. some people take it as a career. i'm still in pain and i think the swelling in my upper GI was causing my crankiness, the pain was there, but i didn't think it was serious till i felt like i was punched under my ribcage yesterday. miss my dogs.
The pain is miserable when this happens, and my wife went through hell BEFORE the surgery.

You may recover a bit more slowly if you had put off surgery, trying to live with the pain, but those gall stones don't develop over night.

My wife was back at work in a week, and she had put off surgery because of problems in finding a doctor—our horrible health care system was at a fault.

I know several people who have had their gall bladders removed. With luck you will be as good as new very soon. And you will never have that particular pain again.

Go slowly. Relax! This would be a good time to read old threads her and get to know people. Please don't over do!

Gaer

joannski3
02-13-2008, 07:19 AM
The pain is miserable when this happens, and my wife went through hell BEFORE the surgery.

yes, it was there(EDIT: meaning the pain was there, come and go suddenly/randomly), then would disappear suddenly. everyone thought i was a hypochondriac, including my GP, actually an internal medicine DR. everyone thought it was gas--- this was NO GAS BUBBLE! or stress, and i started thinking it was in my head or psychosomatic, as i've always had stomach pains when i've been upset or emotional, etc.

My wife was back at work in a week, and she had put off surgery because of problems in finding a doctor—our horrible health care system was at a fault.

I have no insurance. I tried to find out what was wrong when I had insurance and nobody believed i had the pain, as I explained above. Now I am on my probation in a new job, and this sort of stuff isn't good during your first 90 days- i don't want them to think I'm sickly or troubled, so I'm pretty worried about getting cut from probation:( Health care IS shitty, I have to pay i'm sure a few thousand now, and itll be tough if i lose my job- corporations don't care about their employees, anyone out there who works in the service industry will know this. and there's nothing you can do because in NV you can be fired during your first 90 days w/o a reason

Go slowly. Relax! This would be a good time to read old threads her and get to know people. Please don't over do!

I've always been a busybody. Its what I do- my pops says thats why I'm sick, my astrologer attributes it to my diet soda addiction:confused: I'm really bored and restless, my dear housemate was kind enough to bring me my laptop, and my doctor was kind enough to give me the server password so I could HIJACK THE HOSPITAL'S SERVER NOW :D

....So does anyone think I can get through whatever transit/progression this is and keep my job??? I don't mind if its a positive or negative prediction, its hard for me to predict for myself for some reason. maybe b/c i'm not objective w/my own chart. i just want to know what i should expect. I've had a bad year, never been fired in my life THEN the eclipse last september, the lunar eclipse on Sept. 11 was Exact opposed my moon (my moon is 18 deg. Pisces) and I got fired from a job, then fired from a SECOND job! so normally i wouldn't be paranoid bc i can be quite charming when i feel like it (i have a libra stellium and i think my SU-UR in 1st house SCO, although overbearing its very charismatic and good for my job- a croupier at a 5star/5diamond resort hotel... you want that kind of person to interact w/guests)

so, because I was burned twice and got the boot TWICE in what, 4 or 5 months, i'm a little apprehensive about a third incident as the old saying goes, things like this tend to cycle in 3s...

***I'm going to cry now bc my roomate also brought me some dunkin doughnuts and they fell face down on the floor*** I can handle losing my job, but not losing the doughnuts :(

Charm
02-13-2008, 07:39 AM
Hang in there. This mercury retrograde is not fun for all this contemplating. I am a superCapricorn, so I say just show them what a good worker you are. You have hospital documentation, so if they try and fire you do to med emergency you have litigation grounds. Also homeopathic cheldonium and or berberis is good for gallbladder recovery, look at some homeopathy websites. Oxbile and digestive enzyme supplements for life are in order to help with digesting fat and preventing stone formation. Lecithin needs to also be a daily supplement.

gaer
02-13-2008, 07:42 AM
I won't comment more here, because this would belong in chat.

But if you or anyone else wants to start a topic in the chat area about the horrors of our health care system, I'll join in. :)

(There WILL be more donuts!!!)

g

lillyjgc
02-13-2008, 07:53 AM
Joannski3-As I suggested -maybe you should ask a horary question on this.
lillyjgc

lillyjgc
02-13-2008, 08:29 AM
Hi-Just took a look at your midpoints (transits to natal)
Exact at the moment is Tr sun sextile midpoint mars/neptune....(danger of infection- ill health)
Tr Venus sextile midpoint mars and pluto (surgery of the kind you just had)
mars square midpoint merc and MC...job concerns due to illness.
As your tenth is ruled by the sun in your natal I look there too and see the sun not aspecting your MC.
Pluto is 4 degrees past your natal mars but that may indicate when the problem started.(By retro motion Pluto will revisit that aspect also-maybe a warning to *heal properly* before returning to work)...
Lillyjgc