8th House Stellium + Chiron

moon_rizing

Hi All,

It was my birthday yesterday and I thought I would do a Solar return chart.

Now I am a novice to Astrology, but seeing that many planets in the 8th house must mean something is brewing.

Also, I read somewhere that Chiron will be squaring Saturn in April to Dec. 2008 and I am a little worried about that.

Can any senior members shed some light on this chart?

Thanks for any little inform. received.

Moon_rizing

Attachments

• Solar.gif
    Solar.gif
    92.4 KB · Views: 39

Charm

Changes in your consciousness, healing old wounds. Major transformation in your belief system. 8th house stellium chiron, sun, mercury, neptune. Visions

moon_rizing

Hi

Thanks for you reply.

So it may not be as bad I thought.

When looking at my chart I noticed that it seems to almost line up completely with my natal chart. Each house was almost lined up...does that mean anything?

Also, I was wondering if I might get pregnent this year. Could that be a transformation?

Moon_rizing

Charm

Moon in 8th can indicate pregnancy. Funny because I have an 8th house stellium this year ( I just posted in Solar Return, so check it out). And I have moon in 8th, also hoping for a baby this year and marriage!!

moon_rizing

Wow you have alot going on in 8th, 9th and 10th.

I have always been interesting in astrology but cannot understand how to connect the various planets and houses into a theme. I must really sit myself down and get a good beginners book and learn the basics first.

I think my mars in sag. makes me very restless and cannot wait to jump ahead to the good stuff.

Thanks for your insight and I hope your exams go very well. I read your profile and becomine a natural path doc is wonderful. We need more of them. Maybe I could send you some questions once in awhile.

Moon_rizing

jude

Hi there

Interested to read your mail. In my solar return this year I have 11 planets in the eighth house - SR Sun, North Node, Neptune, Chiron (return), Venus and Mercury as well as Natal Chiron, Jupiter, Mars and Mercury. I see you did attach your chart, I'll have a look.

Chat later

Jude