U2

C

coffee

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:

Moulin

I'm not sure how you go about finding the time for U2 though because they would never remember. I think your idea of noon was a good one. So taking noon, what do you glean from their chart Coffee?

All l know is tht neptune is at home in 12th and this is an easy house for it to be in.

Last edited:

flea

Interesting all those planets up high in the chart suppose points to fame reknown etc.... Then neptune on the ascendant would allow for many people to apply their own projections onto the group. Maybe they hold dreams and deep desires for people as a collective projection. And Neptune has never been bad as far as music goes. Maybe the collective is part of how the name is perceived lots of people feel it is maybe a voice for what they couldn't say....YOU TOO!. They did start out when the violence in Northern Ireland was current and they didn't back away from comment. So I can see a collective voice, gemini on the descendent.

LoveLightFlea

Moulin

U2:

They were first called Feedback when they formed in 1976, a clear rock-oriented name. In 1978 they became The Hype but a punk friend told them this was a rubbish name for a band (maybe not in those exact words), at which point somebody suggested U2 because it was a spy plane, a submarine and had an air of inclusivity about it (you too). So like many band names, it just sounded good at the time.