Will l be given permission to move to the USA?

Moulin

deleted for personal reasons

Last edited:

cjc

From this chart, I would venture a "no" (last aspect sq Ma, ruler of the 8th, joint possessions (kids?)), although with Pl sitting on the IC, there could be some big changes on the home front with the kids playing a big part (that bunch in the 5th).

However, I'm kinda leery about question timing. You said you've been mulling this for more than 2 years... What is the real birth time of the question???

Good luck!

BTW, I have trouble reading the Astrdienst charts... I've attached a clearer one for those who would like to view it.

Last edited:
if it was only for the short term, then i dont see why you would have a problem....legally that is.....parents have a right to take there children overseas for the short term......i know this because of the hassels i had to take my son to fiji for 3 mths with his father attempting to refuse signing the passport.....i ended up giving a whole lot of legal jargon and he gave in.
did you take your kids on your recent trip.....do they already have their passports?

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Moulin,

In the chart you are ruled by mercury.as your question involves travel, thats appropriate. The ruler of you is in your h5 of childrens matters-it applies to a trine with mars, although mars is not in a good state, dignified slightly by being right on the mc., which is also ruled by mercury.As this is the only aspect your ruler applies to, we look to the moon- in your 12th house of secret sorrows, with an exact opposition to uranus in your h6-so yes you are frustrated and feeling the urge to make a big change, but the moon applies to a square to mars.....so we look to your ex- h7-ruled by jupiter and we see that mercury and jupiter make no aspect other than a semi-square, which, even though it *doesn't count* shines some light on negativity between you.
The ruler of your children is saturn-saturn does apply a trine to his ruler, but his ruler is in his h10- his work- thats where his interests are.
As the house that rules the trip itself is H9, we see a fixed sign on the cusp- Taurus...ruled by Venus.As the ruler of the trip is venus we see venus will conjunct Jupiter,the ruler of your ex....in 7 *somethings*...The ruler of the trip will trine the ruler of the children, but both planets are in the sign of saturn and your exes ruler is debilitated in fall in cap. Your ruler is not too happy in freedom loving aquarius, either....the ruler of the kids also debilitated...
So how will jupiter respond to mercury? Well they are both *thinking of the children*(being in saturns sign....) I think you will ask him and he will not co-operate with you *for the children's sake*
As your ruler will go retrograde in a day or two I'd say you will change your mind and not go.
Hope that sheds some light.
best wishes, Lillyjgc

tikana

Lilly
doesnt matter .. it is still 7th house issue
the length of time of staying is in quality of a ruler of 7th house

the same rule applies as with 9th house .. it is in hmm 2nd volume of CA

T

lillyjgc

Tik:
What house are you using for the ex?
I dont think anything changes- jupiter and mercury are not aspecting each other. I stick with my interpretation on this one.House 9 is the relevant house because it is an overseas move.Jupiter is not going anywhere anytime soon.Nor is Mercury.
Lillyjgc

lillyjgc

Tik, You and I interpret charts very differently- but often our findings concur.You may have noticed that. I'm not going to argue with you. But I am sticking by my delineation because there is *more than one road to Rome.*
Cheers Lillyjgc

tikana

Lilly

uhhuh.. i noticed.. ps i am not arguing btw..

just saying check out 7th house chapter in CA.. and while you are at it..check out 9th house .. there is a whole section on when a person is coming back or not

cheers
T

lillyjgc

Tik: What house did you use for the ex?
This is IMPORTANT seeing he has a legal say in what happens.
Lillyjgc