chronic pain from fibromyalgia and lupus

ladymac

I have had to have been on every type of drug there is to try. I was on over 20 drugs. I took myself off because I was so drugged up. I am down to aobut 7. I am looking for some insight and any natural remedies to try.

Attachments

• mychart.gif
    mychart.gif
    28 KB · Views: 51

Spectrum

I came down with fibromyalgia last year and I know all about the pain you are experiencing. I decided I would continue doing my ayurvedic practice of "oil pulling" - www.oilpulling.com and it reversed the disease. I don't know what it can do for you but there are many insiders in the pharmaceutical industry that have broken ranks about the effctiveness of pain killer treatments and rheumatological interventions. They simply don't work. This remedy however reversed many illnesses for me which the medical profession could not treat, many people have found relief from this practice. I don't know how chronic or pernicious your disease is, mine got cured within a matter of days. I have found this remedy to be wonderful. The reason why it is not adequately promoted is because it does not cost anything and can't be patented. I hope you find some relief soon. This method took away my pain in a matter of days. Don't know whether it may work but you can always give it a try.

ladymac

Thank you for your response. I have had these conditions for 21 years. I have no more faith in conventional medicine. I lived years being over-medicated on painkillers. It had avery negative effect on my marriage and children. I went to the oilpulling site but it is down at the moment. I will look into this for sure. I would just like to have a pain free day.

Thanks Again

Ladymac

Spectrum

Chronic diseases that you have had for a while take longer to cure. I had lived with CFS also for over a decade, complete exhaustion, no energy at all. The oil pulling reversed it in under a week. You might also like to go to www.curezone.com and check the oil pulling forum. I can't guarantee anything, but neither can those doctors! I have an e-friend interstate who is in excruciating pain with Fibro. She went down the conventional route and lives with brain fog, sleepless nights and agony. She can barely type on a computer and her husband has to drive her to work.

Just go to the health food store and get sunflower oil and also some sesame oil for your supply. They must be cold pressed. Just pick one bottle and start your practice when you are through with one bottle after a month or so, rotate and go onto the next one. Sunflower and sesame are the two that are the most effective.

This practice is old, it is found in the vedas, you will be encouraged by the results. I hope you are successful as I know the pain you are experiencing. I know a lot about the industry and what they do too. Just approach your oil pulling as you would any other treatment, see what happens. I hope you are cured I really do, this was the only thing that worked for me. You may also like to look at www.earthclinic.com and check out the posts on oil pulling.

Please keep us posted I am very interested in your case.

Spectrum

Today's Sabian Symbol is "A Hindu Healer" It is a good coincidence for ayurvedic oil pulling! I sincerely hope it works for you

ladymac

thank you Spectrum for your information and interest. I will be going to the healths store to get that oil. I cant wait to try it. I have a grandson now and it would be nice to be able to hold him longer and play with him without so much pain. I have to rely on my family for things and from my chart you can see I have always been a very independant person. I will let you know how the oil works
ladymac:)

Spectrum

Good for you. Chronic illnesses are difficult to treat, I don't know whether it will work for you but it has reversed so many things for me and I am being honest with you I am not a doctor but am an ardent proponent of this method because of what it did. It saved my life when doctors couldn't help me. Just make sure you follow the directions correctly and do it right.

You may like to be on the computer checking e-mails while you are swishing, that is a good way to pass the time. If it cures you it will make me a very happy lady as I have lived with illness all my life, so I know your predicament. Good luck I really hope that it may offer you something. It can't hurt to try, give it a week or so, maybe swishing several times a day to intensify the effect. They have a forum on www.curezone.com for oil pulling so you can be in regular dialog with a community and people will gladly answer your questions. Follow the protocol, it is easy to do. I wish you well and sincerely hope you can put this behind you, it could possibly take longer than a month, there are no guarantees, just try it and see. I hope you are cured and go back to living a normal life.

The last post on treating pain, I cannot answer except for my experience with Fibromyalgia. There are effective methods for treating it with meridian therapies such as EFT, people have had relief from pain associated with accidents where painkillers did not work. EFT seems to be highly effective in reducing pain. Go to www.emofree.com

ladymac

Thanks you for your insights and the links. I am glad to have some options other than more presriptions. I plan to start the oil-pulling this weekend. :D I was also going to look into taking some tai chi. I think that would reduce my stress level and in turn release the tension from my body.