Numerology and astrology

4leafclovah

Do you ever notice how literal the numbers in your chart can be? For instance, my Venus is at 0:36 Aries/9th and last year I met a guy who was foreign, an Aries and 36 yrs. old. I also have Mars at 24:30 Cap/6th and one year I met a man at my job who was a 30 yr. old professional. I also have my Jupiter at 24:32 Pisces. My solar return is the same as my natal this year which is supposed to be significant and I am 32 years old right now( soon to be 33) AND the address where I grew up and lived for 21 years was "2008"
Weird, eh? It will be interesting to see what comes about ! Any of you notice the same literal symbolism in your chart?

windwispers

holy brown-eyed mullet!
very interesting.... all of the truly significant people in my life, in terms of long-lasting friendships, have had their b-days on the 26th, which is the degree of capricorn my sun is in

and just 2 be silly.....i have pluto in scorp at 17 degrees, my b-day is on the 17th, and is my favorite #, not b.c. it is my bday but bc its an odd #.... and pluto is one of my strongest planets....
lets just wrap that ^ up in a bow and make it look important :p lol

Arian Maverick

this is interesting...my leo sun is at 22 degrees, and my life path # is 22...
anyone else with this combination?

My life path is nine, but I don't think I have any planets at this degree in my natal chart.

I'm definitely going to look at the degrees of my natal chart more closely, though.

Do you ever notice how literal the numbers in your chart can be? For instance, my Venus is at 0:36 Aries/9th and last year I met a guy who was foreign, an Aries and 36 yrs. old. I also have Mars at 24:30 Cap/6th and one year I met a man at my job who was a 30 yr. old professional. I also have my Jupiter at 24:32 Pisces. My solar return is the same as my natal this year which is supposed to be significant and I am 32 years old right now( soon to be 33) AND the address where I grew up and lived for 21 years was "2008"

So you've noticed this phenomenon more with the minutes than the degree itself? I've never paid close attention to the minutes of a degree before...

Arian Maverck

Last edited:

4leafclovah

Yes, check it out! I also saw this mentioned in one of the books I've been reading.

Derestanne

When I was in Denver, Colorado years ago I collaborated with a lady named Sherona who was very talented in numerology. She was attempting to create three dimensional maps, which looked something like USGS topographic maps of mountains, that would demonstrate the intersection point of numerology and astrology. She was attempting to create a visual presentation of a person's life. When I last saw her she was getting very close; most all of the Planetary degree points were intersecting with her numerology points, but the planetary minutes and houses were not quite corresponsing. My whole reason for mentioning this is that my experience with Sherona convinced me that there is indeed a very meaningful correlation between Astrology and Numerology. I suggested to Sherona that she try and use a computer to complete her project, but that was in 1991 when computers were still very slow and clunky and Sherona had no idea how to use a computer to correlate astrology and numerology. But if I know Sherona, I'll bet she will eventually find the answers that she was after!