Confuseing Myself With This Interpretation?

tmonk

Hi All!

I have a chart here that although aspects are mostly clear , I'm having trouble interpreting , maybe due to how I posed the question:

Does he want to avoid or ignore me?

Story thus far: Someone who I once worked in the same company with (different departments), former lover, remained good friends with though. I left company, and am trying to maintain friendship. Attempted to contact a couple of times recently to no avail.My departure was somewhat controversial, due to a dispute, and if the company knew of any alliance , it may cause repercussions.So, I have not heard from him , but I'm not sure if this means he is terribly busy, which may be the cause, or some other reason.

The reason that I think my line of questioning may be suspect is that although I posed the question as shown above, I guess what I'm really trying to know is if things are O.K. in our relationship; I mean no difficult or conflicted feelings on his part.

1/12/2006 9:22 A.M. Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Asc. - Pic 5 Deg

So, I am Jupiter , 15 Scorpio in 8th
He is Merc, 13 Capricorn in 11th

Dignities - none
Receptions - Jupiter to Cap - By face and fall - indifferent to loathing ?
Merc to Scorpio - nothing

Aspects - What we have here is an applying sextile , from Mercury to
Jupiter

I'm not certain on this part : if Sun is man, Venus is women, then we have Sun 22 Cap , and Venus (Rx) 24 Cap. In this case, They are moving to conjunct, Does venus Rx means, my thoughts keep returning to him, or I'll reunite with him, OR, since this is combustion does it mean that I'm just mentally occupied and maybe confused (He is all I see, or cannot see clearly).

Moon's final aspect appears to be an opposition to Venus (11th house - friends) this does not look good to me......

Basically the receptions and dignities do not look so good, nor does the lunar aspects, but what I'm really unclear on is the sextile of the significators.

Also looking at 4th house ,end of matter. Represented by Mercury (as well as his significator) in Cap, 11th house of friends again.....

Does anyone here see anything?

I guess I'm just feeling sad that I may have to cut my losses.......