Relocation for increased energy and belonging..

moonman2

In my natal chart I have Uranus and Pluto in my first house, Sun and Mercury in my 12th and no planets in any good contact to any angles only neptune conjuct IC by 3 degrees (it's as if I have nothing to make me feel connected to where I live) I feel like I do not belong here, I am so different from the people where I live and it is as if I am an outsider. I have the strongest feelings that I belong somewhere else and that I am living in the wrong place.

In the relocation chart in St Petersburg I have Jupiter on the 10th house cusp, Venus on the Ascendant cusp, Sun and mercury in the 11th, pluto/uranus in the 12th, moon in the 7th house, mars in second house, I have a good sextile aspect from the MC to my Sun and Mercury conjuction. Also my progressed mars back to the 3rd house.

The concerns I have are the very close square aspect from the ASC to my Jupiter and the Uranus/Pluto to the 12th house?

Would this chart be good for increased energy and a feeling of belonging because I feel like a fish out of water where I live right now.

Or could my situation become worse being in a foreign country and so far away from my homeland?

Can anyone please take a look and let me know their thoughts concerning this relocation chart?

Attachments

• Nige Natal Chart Swansea.jpg
    Nige Natal Chart Swansea.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Nige Relocation Chart St Petersburg.jpg
    Nige Relocation Chart St Petersburg.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 18
  • Nige Progressed Chart June 28th 2014.jpg
    Nige Progressed Chart June 28th 2014.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited: