where is my key?

I got a new (used car) about a mth ago.....On the 25th oct i lost the spare key.....I have looked everwhere for it.
This morning i woke up and went to go for a swim and the car wont start, because of a flat battery........I am sure that i closed everything and the lights werent on. This is not the only time things have seemed a bit weird......petrol has been going missing from the car aswell, but didnt want to believe it at first. Now i am really worried that someone has the key.
where is the key? ( i hope i am just being paranoid!)

I assume i am saturn in the 9th, but am a bit stressed at present to add further..................PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_32_where_is_my_key_hp.76594.4781.gif
    astro_w2gw_32_where_is_my_key_hp.76594.4781.gif
    28.8 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

SimplyRed

LOL, I loose my keys all the time. Just look at the second house. works everytime.

Cap cusp, down a large chair or couch, leather trunks, Desks, an organizer.
rocky places
For aqua, near an electrical appliance, anything new

Hope you find them

Simply red,
I dont have a big house.....just a small shack....no leather trunks or couches, no desk,,,,,,,,, the cap cusp does not help.
Aqua........looked around everything electrical in the house.....the cars kinda new,,,,,feel i've looked extensively there.
The only rocky places i can think of are around some rocks in the garden and i'll look there in a moment........I have gaps in between the floor boards (very rustic), but the gaps arent TOO wide.....could it have fallen through?....it seems to be the only place i cant check (metal detector is on my wish list!)
Is there anything in the chart that definitly points to someone else NOT having the key.......That is my gravest concern..........

Thanks for your reply SR

I cant work out what the key is represented by......is it venus in the case of lost items too?

The key is not by the rocks in my garden that i can see...............

SimplyRed

OK, Calm down you will find it, if someone took it look at past aspects the moon made. Sun going into the 12th house. Sag A man, gamblers, horses, clergy, universties, they grow beards late in life or when young even
It is expensive to buy a new key, however I had to do it once when my daughter lost my keys for GOOD
Cost Her $75

More places
Cap, OK, government offices, Low dark places,hopefully not down under the boards, barren areas and believe or not: the freezer or icebox

Aqua, by PC, drafty windows,hot springs, on balcony, pure mountain springs, archeological sites, where winter sports practiced if applies

the sun sag...a man......... is not making me feel great......beard and all.....he fits the description of someone nearby who i have been having a few troubles with..................

In dark lowly places ( bit of a worry, with the floor boards)..........any indicators of inside or outside of the house............Its not in the fridge or freezer.......but i found i have more chicken than i thought i had!!lol!!!!

SR, thanks for your help............if the car had of worked this morning, i would have swum in the river and i'd be calmer................

SimplyRed

Where do you live? I want to swim in a river LOVE WATER

Anyway, today this morning full moon

from my blog, Gemini Full Moon, However

The Gemini Full moon has only two major aspects, Pallus and north node conjunct and is square and Saturn is square. The Goddess of wisdom is being challenged by this moon.
This full moon is almost unaspected, except for Saturn and the north node. Thoughts and communication may be fated in some way. Take care.
My north node is trine Saturn and sextile transiting north node.
Mercury is the messenger and rules communication and travel.
HMMMMMM. email, faxes, phones, travel

Later waning moon

[FONT=Georgia, Helvetica]A beautiful air trine of moon in Gemini, Venus, and Neptune. Venus is in Libra the sign of romance, partners, and culture. Neptune lends a mystical touch with the talkative gemini moon.[/FONT]

SimplyRed

NC, USA it is getting cold here.
Chapel HIll
It is very hot in the summer and COLD in the winter

Searching for more temperate place to live. Older I am, the less cold weather turns me on. I lived in Houston a while back and no winter

Also, love my feet bare, the grass, rocks even feel good.

Australia is a beautiful country.........you should come here.....

I still cant find the key.......the man that lives in the other house on the property has a beard......( believe it or not, i had to go and check. I see him every day but couldnt picture him in my mind enough to know whether he had a beard or not........very strange)............he says he has not seen the key......I hope he hasn't! Anyone else think they can help further.......this is starting to weird me out a bit...........

please if someone can help with the man with a beard, id really appreciate it........I wonder if it is the man who lives on the property.....I dont have a lock on my house door....live in the bush..........he could have easily picked up the key.....he is a bit weird at the best of times but my gut said he was harmless............now that the key is gone, the car wont start and petrol has gone missing i am not now so sure.................Bloody spinning myself out here......my cap sun hates not feeling secure

SimplyRed

SO, you have a key and can start the car.
Secondly, can you jump the battery and/or at times the lights recharge themselves over time.
Can you call a friend to help?
What can you do at the present moment besides lost second key and strange guy

He

SimplyRed

SO, you have a key and can start the car.
Secondly, can you jump the battery and/or at times the lights recharge themselves over time.
Can you call a friend to help?
What can you do at the present moment besides lost second key and strange guy
Then get good locks or something.

Yes, Cap does not like this sort of thing.

Full moons make people more emotional than usual.

I have the battery charging at present.........and yes i have a key.

It is the fact that all the doors were closed properly, and the lights were off.....but the battery still ran dead.......thats whats making me want to know about the second key...... and petrol going missing at other times.......if i can find that second key then i can be sure no one has been tampering with my car......until then, i cant be sure. Does that make sense?

And the full moon is lurking..............so i could be being paranoid, but I dont think i am.............. I am quite intuitive on a beginner level.....not intune enough to always know whats making me feel like things arent right, but very rarely do i feel iffy when nothing is up

SimplyRed

I understand paranoia, scarry to think someone messing with your car.
However, start checking mileage and maybe get good locks for your house.

At the moment, go somewhere and to feel safe or whatever makes you feel safe.

I am sure you are very intuitive
Smile and HUGS

thanks SR.................I dont not feel safe.

I could put locks on the windows and doors but it would cost a fortune with all the windows........and i came to the bush to not be afraid of having people stealing stuff.
I believe this horary can help.
Have you SR, been basing your replies on what you see in the chart?

Any idea who is really proficient in reading horaries here? I havent been around on this forum long enough to know.

I am wondering what the saturn in the chart means opposed by Uranus....................and the grand water trine? I have no idea really...........I will continue reading the horary tutorials ......maybe something will stand out or start to sink in!

Last edited:
Ok......lets start with what represents the key.......the moon? everday item?

Or mars? connected with things to do with heat(starting a car is an action that has to do with heat)
But i am more drawn to the moon because I thought i was mars.........
anyway the moon is in the 6th opposing the sun in the 11th.............I am really lost!

Last edited:

SimplyRed

Lost items second house, keys third, Saturn rules all\
Neptune in second house as well. Neptune rules water, liquids, gas, perfumes, medicines and shipyards.

Thanks SR for your perseverence. So you think i should be looking around neptunian things? What about sinks....water pipes?

Uranus is in the 3rd....Is that why you mentioned electrical appliances?

And can you tell me why saturn rules all ( lost items second house, keys third, saturn rules all\)

Last edited: