The Transpersonals Becoming Personal

Lapis

First of all I want to thank Radu for adding this new forum today, the Winter Solstice 2005. I've gotten the feeling that some people have much more knowledge, spiritual knowledge to share, and now there's a perfect place at Astrology Weekly for this information too. Thank you Radu.

I've been seeing quite clearly how the so called "transpersonal" planets including Chiron and the other Centuars IMO - Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto are quickly becoming the new "personal" planets for many people. To me this makes perfect sense. Why? Because humanity now sits on the cusp of Ages, the ending of the Piscean Age and the beginning of the Aquarian Age, the famed Age of Light. Actually there's SO much going on today through 2012 that it's hard to discern exactly what is causing what in humanity now! More likely its a combination of everything. One step at a time however as we wake up to the new Light, the new consciousness pouring down upon Earth now assisting humanity to evolve.

100 years ago humanity was very different than it is today. 50 years or even 25 years ago humanity was less than what it is today for that matter! Again there's many reasons for this and hopefully we'll discuss them all here. Point is that only a few short years ago (1977) Chiron was re-discovered indicating that mass humanity had reached the ability to consciously comprehend and work with the archetypal energies of Chiron. We had a physical way again with Chiron's return to our consciousness, to heal and deal and move beyond Saturn. Praise the gods/goddesses! Personally I feel that each of the Centuars are helping humanity more directly, more consciously, connect with each of the "transpersonal" planets now. Big question is why?

Well if humanity, the collective, is at the point where it moves into a new Age (forget for now about all the other phenomenal cosmic things/transits happening) then the mass consciousness is and will continue to change in very dramatic ways. That's the point of the Ages changing. Again, praise the gods/goddesses! And because we're still for the moment physical as best as I can tell, :wink: then we still need physical tools - aka planets and other cosmic objects etc. - for the higher dimensional energies to downstep through and manifest out of for us to use and learn from.

50 years ago we weren't ready or capable of dealing more directly with the transpersonal planets energies, but today, many more are. The main way you can tell if these transpersonal planets are effecting you differently is to take an honest look at what they each mean to you. Are you carrying, physically and psychologically housing more and more of each of these "Outer Planets" and their archetypal energies? Forget what you think you 'know' about them from a technical standpoint and look at your consciousness. Look at your heart. Look at your spirit. Look at your soul. Look into those dark and mysterious places within yourself where usually only YOU go all alone. This transition has happened so fast that most people aren't aware of how much they have changed over the past 25 years! Because I've been psychic all my life I've been a bit more aware of much of humanity changing and suddenly displaying higher level abilities. Abilities that Chiron, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto carry but still many don't realize what all they are doing, which I find both amazing and wonderful.

Trust me, you are and have and will continue to be living, thinking, feeling, dreaming, perceiving reality far differently than you did just 25 short years ago. We are incorporating these transpersonal planetary energies in much more conscious and direct ways today and I believe that this is a 'normal' step or transition as humanity switches gears and enters the Age of Aquarius.

Elianah

What I find interesting about the precession of the Ages is that what has been instinctual responses to the outer planets are naturally becoming more manifest within the conscious realms because of precession.

Think of it this way, for most of human existence, the outer most planets were not visible to mankind's awareness. We needed to respond to them instinctually because we only had trace memories that there might be something more to Sol's system than the seven planets. We put ourselves in the center of this system, instead of the Sun, because instinctually we were in infancy waiting to be birthed into cronedom, Aries to Pisces. As we moved to incorporate the understanding of instinct into consciousness, we started learning what multi-faceted beings all Earth's creatures, as well as the Earth herself, are. Yet this movement is still in the unconscious stage in many ways because Pisces deals with the collective unconscious and Aquarius with personal unconscious.

Uranus, Neptune and Pluto, with their bridge Centaur Chiron, are trying to integrate the instinctual with the unconscious and root out what is no longer necessary for Earth and her inhabitants to carry any further. Everthing that is not for the highest and greatest good, that no longer serves anyone or anything, will be purged so instinct and the unconscious can be transmuted into higher energy so that when the Age of Capricorn begins this can be birthed into full public consciousness.

Now perhaps this is why Chiron is traversing Aquarius at this particular time and the late Pluto in Leo and the early Pluto in Virgos are having their Chiron returns now. Perhaps one of their functions is to start the bridging process and manifesting it creatively (Saturn in Leo) into the public "reality" in order to transmute the energy towards full consciousness.

The possibilities are endless if we are not afraid to jump in and do what is for the highest and greatest good of all in the vast creative ocean we have been given.

pwadm

Staff member
This forum was Elianah's idea, so she is the one to be congratulated :)

This evolution of humanity into the New Age may be associated with the astronomical discoveries of new cosmic space objects and other advances in astronomy & space exploration. Each newly discovered asteroid or planetoid out there opens new doors to humakind knowledge and adds up to our collective psyche.

Remember when Uranus was discovered in 1781 - this event was followed by a boom of scientific discoveries, then Neptune was discovered in 1846 and that one was followed by the founding of new religions (ex. Baha'i), philosophies (Rudolf Steiner, Samuel Aun Weor, Helena Blavastky) or revelations (Jakob Lorber). Pluto's discovery in 1930 was followed by the understanding and use of the nuclear energy in different ways and so on.

With this myriad of new space objects discoveries lately (Varuna, Ixion, Sedna, Quaoar, Xena...) there're a lot of transformations of the humanity coming up!

Kite

I think the mutual reception of Uranus and Neptune marks the transition time between to the two ages. It's like the waves of both ages are stirring up markers we're seeing such as the Tsunamis and Hurricanes.

It's like something subterranean kicks up so it can be washed away. Of course what I'm describing is not only happening at the macro or collective level but also at the micro or personal level. As above so below has never had more meaning than it does today.

In regards to Pluto, it Pluto or Scorpio is about the grey area as Elianah has mentioned several times, then perhaps that's the lesson in Sag. Maybe it's about taking the polarities of fath and belief systems and move them into the grey area just like we have Uranus and Neptune exchanging the energies of the ages we're transitioning. Perhaps the appearance of the extremes is the precurser for their removal.

In terms of working with the transpersonal planets, I think it brings a couple of cliches to mind. The first is - either get on the train or get run over. The other deals with surfing in that we can ride the wave or wipe out. I think our job deals with helping people surf the wave fantastic (of course we'll wipe out from time to time too).

Elianah

The other thing with the transpersonals may have been that as the West's average lifespan has increased from just beyond the Uranus opposition in 1900 to almost reaching the Uranus return in 2005, we have had the time to understand incorporate the longer reaching effects of these planets into the personal.

The transpersonal planets are ones that demand a long-range view be taken of each life: what does the individual contribute to the overall fabric of the multidimensional multiverse and not just what does the individual take for the self. When the average world lifespan was 24 years in 1796, most people were not even making it to their first Saturn return, so how could one start to personalize the recently discovered Uranus, let alone the undiscovered Neptune and Pluto. As the average lifespan increased, the planets that seemed only to have generational meaning began to show their personal relationships.

The other thing that has shifted the transpersonals to having personal effects is the "shrinking" of Earth. The collective conscious' and unconscious' horizons on Earth have become much smaller over the past century. Although the ocean bottoms are still available to be colonized, for the most part, there is not an uncharted physical place left for humanity to exploit. The global has become local, what affects humanity in one place on the planet affects all.

When modern transportation and communication (Mercury/Uranus) made it possible to go anywhere in the world, instead of it being impossible to reach the next village some 30 miles away, we could bring a city 4500 miles away into our own homes (Venus/Neptune). We could no longer be ignorant and spectators only. We had to participate assertively (Mars/Pluto) at a higher conscious level (the last four houses of the chart) than humanity ever had to in all of its development (from the first break of proto-humans from the great apes to today).

The thing is, humanity as a whole has made it more difficult than necessary to make this shift to higher consciousness. Some of it is fear of change. Some of it is pure inertia and wanting to maintain homeostasis. But more important than these is the control issue. There are the few who want to control the many's growth toward higher consciousness (or even make it impossible for them to reach it). Why? Think Mars/Pluto for the moment. They fear they will lose power as more become fully conscious.

Look at the situation in Iran currently, with the crackdown on what kind of music that can be played on Iranian TV and Radio. The clerics are trying to narrowband the consciousness waves so they can remain in power. Broadband means all can tune into what consciousness is without the clerics defining it. Total loss of power for the clerics. The person(s) who can define keep the power. The smaller the group, the more power they have. If everyone can define for themselves, the powerful have power taken away from them. And they willl not allow that to happen.

Bush and the far right wing of the Republican Party and American Christianity have tried less successfully to do this also with the Iraq war and certain domestic issues here in the US. Thus this is a worldwide pattern, especially when one includes North Korea, Putin's Russia, Osama Bin Laden's network, etc. The key still is whoever has the power to define has the power. If the few can't define, they lose power.

To be continued....

A

Anonymous

I've been seeing quite clearly how the so called "transpersonal" planets including Chiron and the other Centuars IMO - Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto are quickly becoming the new "personal" planets for many people.
end quote.
The transpersonal planets affect generations, so your observations are correct (opinion).

Never-the-less, the personal planets represent the archetypal energies that we have the most control over:
Mercury - mental focus
Venus - affection, art, creativity
Mars - the servant of Mercury and Venus.
We "do" the personals - the impersonals "do us".

Best Regards.

Elianah

Now, of course, the rule of who defines what things mean has the power doesn't stop at the macrosocietal level, every group has at least one person who will try to claim power through dictating what definitions should be used. If someone does not adhere to those definitions, that person may end up being ostricized from the group, whether as small as the standard nuclear family in the West or as large as community.

Astrology is not immune to this by any means. I have read and spoke to different professional astrologers who give me the impression that unless I believe in the way they lay out astrology completely that I will never be an astrologer. And at one point I was totally buying into that thought stream and felt like I never could be an astrologer, period. I have come to realize that I will never be part of their astrological school of thought. However, I will be an astrologer.

One of the reasons I am so careful about defining my orbs and some of my thought processes on this site is because I feel it is important for people to know where I am coming from so they can make their own decisions on if what I am saying really fits them. I am not trying to define to take power because I believe if I disempower someone else I ultimately disempower myself. My goal is to empower everyone in such a way that they can take what they need, take what makes sense to them and then truly leave the rest behind.

For me, this is one of the best messages of that the incoming Aquarian Age:

As I assist others in their empowerment towards full consciousness I empower myself into my full consciousness.

The planets that have been transpersonal and generational in the past become more personal as we move into full consciousness. As Chiron has performed the bridge role between the conscious planets (Jupiter and Saturn) and the unconscious (Uranus and Neptune) and the tranmutation (Pluto) of all four into full consciousness so we can reach beyond our solar system and move into the Galaxy.

The Voyager spacecrafts were our first bridge attempt into the greater consciousness of the galaxy. We will never see what will transpire when they first make contact with other consciousness (if the Oort Cloud doesn't get them first). Yet, through the Voyagers, we have expanded our consciousness, first at an unconscious level and gradually to a more conscious level.

As we work with the transpersonal planets more personally, I do believe they will stop "doing" to us, for that is not what they are about, IMO. They are here to help us move from instinctual behavior into full consciousness.

As always, my 2¢ worth. Find the best value for yourself and release the rest. :D

Lapis

Guest,

My point in starting this particular thread was to discuss how for some, I repeat some of humanity right now, the 'transpersonals' are becoming more like 'personal' planets. I understand how in the recent past or since the physical discovery of Uranus, Neptune and Pluto, these planets were only felt by mass humanity as generational archetypal energies. That's how new energies usually enter our reality and awareness. Slowly at first so we don't explode or go mad!!! :wink:

But, because of the many other energetic global changes happening over the past 20 years, some of the more sensitive people, social rebels, 'system busters', energetic envelope pushers, 'lightworkers', the real new Ager's, are literally transforming today and integrating the Outer planets energies directly through themselves, their psyche's.

Think of what it must have been like living during the time that Uranus was discovered. Neptune. I have old astrology books that were my grandmothers from 1922 that don't even have the outer planets in them! As the saying goes, "We've come a long way baby!" Well, we're living in a similar time today where even more intense changes are happening each month, each year, that are literally pressuring humanity to change. To evolve into the next phase of growth and to do this, how we preceive our solar system and it's location in the Milky Way also is changing. Astrology in living action!

We are today much like the people living during the time when the Outer planets were physically discovered. We are having to integrate in larger and more individual ways all of these planetary energies including things like the Centuars, Galactic Center, newly discovered asteroids, planetoids and what not. As with all things there are the mavericks, the 'freaks', the people who live on the edge of 'traditional' reality and perception who do the new Initiations first. They walk 'point' so as to embody these energies first creating a pathway for others to slide into with a little less fear. The thing with this today is that the momentum of change and transformation is becoming so fast that we're having a hard time seeing the symbolic forest for the trees! We are in the midst of the vortex trying to get our barings while we metamorph into new humans! Exciting time to be incarnate wouldn't you say? :)

A

Anonymous

Guest,

I respect that you have your viewpoint on the transpersonals and that you are backed by the astrological establishment on this. They have defined how those interested in astrology are to believe the transpersonals act only on generational levels and not truly on the personal level primarily because of their long orbital periods.

I would beg to differ with them because I have watched too many people go through their Uranus self-oppositions on a very personal level to deny them this rite of passage. I think as we live more years, we will be incorporating more of the transpersonal planetary energies as personals just because living a productive life beyond the Uranus self-opposition demands it.

If humanity reaches the upper span of its carbon-based unit's life of 120 years (science estimates), most of humanity would have gone through both the Neptune self-opposition and Pluto self-opposition. Right now, since the average world lifespan is about three years over half the maximum age and the Neptune self-opposition would not come until most were 97-100 years old and the Pluto self-opposition beyond that, it makes it difficult to see how these planets can be personal planets. Why?

I believe that for the planets out beyond the asteroid belt, the self-opposition is the great initiator of incorporation and integration into the self. We need a modicum of life experience to be able to take in these energies, understand them and co-create with them personally. Jupiter and Saturn are easier to work with because we get more practice with them so we can really walk through the initiate-apprentice-master stages, gather their valuable wisdom and choose the most appropriate way to use that energy for the highest and greatest good of all.

Let's step back in time for a moment into early Renaissance astrology. Of course the astrologers would see Saturn as something frightening because most people were dead before their first Saturn return. And even if most children of the time did not have the protracted societal "childhood" that the West enjoys today, the human physical body was still going through puberty on schedule. Think of all those raging adolescent hormones going on during the first Saturn self-opposition—a good recipe for being considered possessed and needing exorcism, don't you think?

The hormonal rushes of adolescence in the early Renaissance would not have been understood as something natural. Adolescence, at any time period, is a very instinctual, unconscious period and it isn't until the first Saturn return that one starts to move beyond the instinctual into the limited consciousness. The astrologers of the early Renaissance would not have had that knowledge, but they would have had the information that Saturn was opposing itself at the time of early-to-mid adolescence. This allowed them, in turn, to blame Saturn for the unruliness of that age group and use it, along with the fact that most people seemed to drop dead right around their Saturn return, to solidify and codify that Saturn was the Greater Malefic.

When Saturn was the last great train stop, so to speak, all of society's ills could be dumped on it. In the early Renaissance, I would bet, both Jupiter and Saturn would have been considered transpersonal planets by astrologers, if they had that language. Jupiter and Saturn were the planets that one had no control over, their energies acted upon people and people could not fathom, let alone use productively, their energies.

Today, on the other hand, humanity is living well beyond the first Saturn return and most live beyond the second Saturn return. There is time (a great Saturnian concept) to move beyond the instinctual only phase and become more and more conscious. The fact that most of the world's inhabitants also live well beyond their Uranus self-opposition speaks to me as humanity moving more deeply into reconciling the personal and collective conscious with the personal and collective unconscious to step us into humanity's full consciousness.

As humanity lives longer as a whole, the more necessary it becomes to personalize the transpersonal so we can move beyond our limited sight lines. We are not out here alone on our little blue planet in an outer spiral arm of the Milky Way, and learning to recognize and use the personal energies of the transpersonals helps us to reach into the dimensions and the multiverse.

And I fully realize that you may not agree with any of what I just said, and that is your right. You have to find the information that is best suited for your world-view. All I ask is that you respect my thoughts as thoughts that are right for my world-view. I offer this to you as discussion and hope you will take it as such.

Elianah

OOOPPPSSS!!!!

Didn't realize that I hadn't logged in before submitting my last post on the transpersonals. :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll:

But I bet those of you who know my writing knew it was me, didn't you? :D :D :lol: :lol:

Just wanted to clarify that the last guest post was really mine.

pwadm

Staff member
Dear Elinah

I like your ideas, indeed, as Saturn rules time, Saturn's lessons are learnt in time, from own experience, failure and success trial. But there're these other transsaturnine planets, they transcend time, so the qualities and virtues associated with them are beyond what age can offer.
That's why there're little children that manifest genius (Uranus) such as Mozart, little children that manifest extraordinary spiritual capabilities (Neptune) think at Dalai Lama or Karmapa or little children that embody God himself (Pluto) - such as Jesus or other divine avatars.

These little children represent the exception from the rule, of course, we the ordinary people might need to feel the effects of the transiting planet in opposition with its natal position, when it happens. However, I think this is a kind of inferior way to experience this planet's energy and influence. Indeed, there're people who don't learn much no matter how old they grow, while there others who, by leading and actively spiritual life make important spiritual advances in little time.

Astrology for instance is a good for Uranus' influence, meditations are a great way to feel Neptune, advanced Christian spiritual practices are a way to incorporate Pluto's energy.

---
Btw, I wrote a little article based on what you said previously about the Voyager spacecrafts - it's here: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrology-articles/voyagers.php Thanks!

A

Anonymous

The Bell Curve

Hi Radu,

In marketing there is a bell curve that goes like this:

Vanguard (2.5% of the population)—>Early Adopters (12.5%)—>Early Majority (35%)—>Late Majority (35%)—>Late Adopters (12.5%)—>Laggards (2.5%).

I would suggest that the "little children" you were speaking of could very possibly fit into the vanguard, those so out in front of everybody that it takes everyone an exceedingly long time to catch up to their original message. These are the ones who are able to embody the transpersonals as personal planets fully at the time they are born. They may resonate one of the transpersonals to others more strongly than the other two, but they are able to embody all the transpersonal energy.

The vanguard then assists the early adopters in manifesting the transpersonals as personals. The early adopters then become the teachers of the early majority, which in turn disseminates the message through the mass media and mass consciousness to the late majority. It isn't until the late majority finally fully understands the energy that it reaches the late adopters, who need the security of everything being in place before they are willing to move beyond the energy webs that they are the most familiar with. As for the laggards, some may get it and some may not and be perpetually stuck in backwardness.

Most of humanity falls within the early/late majority, which means there is a lot of work to be done in incorporating the transpersonal energies into a usable, personal energy source. This can cause internal struggle as the different aspects of each energy play out.

I do not know if we have any members of the vanguard on this site. I do believe we have a handful of early adopters, a good slice of the majority, a handful of late adopters and a few laggards. This is normal.

My 2¢ worth, as usual. :D

Elianah

Well, I did it again and forgot to log in.

You know, I have only done that on this thread. Wonder what that says about me? :oops: :oops:

Lapis

Transpersonals Becoming Personal

candycane7lz.gif
As usual I'm thoroughly enjoying everyone's great teachings they're sharing. I love the way everyone's correct even when it seems like there are contadictions or very different conflicting things being said by each of us. To me everything everyone is, has, and will say is correct. Why? Simple, it's that mysterious thing called "Free Will". Believe it or not this business of "Free Will" is directly connected to our discussion about how and why the Transpersonal Planets are becoming personal for some people and not yet for others.

Supposedly we reside within a "Free Will" galaxy (or maybe its even larger?) indicating that anything goes! :| This is easy to see when we just look at humanity across time. This business of Free Will goes a long way in explaining how on Earth we can have SUCH an insanely wide range of incarnating souls, beings for that matter, all on one little 3D planet living side by side. Uncomfortably too but hey, this is a Free Will area and all have been welcome here. ALL......

This reminds me of a line from a Paul Simon song that goes, "One man's ceiling is another man's floor." Now whether our little ego selves like it or not this is a very true statement. Why is it true? Because of that Free Will business again. We have the ability (Free Will) here to do anything, to NOT do anything, to become literally anything we want to in this place and that's why we can have souls incarnate side by side here that range from the lowest and most evil to the highest most positive to ascended beings that have totally resolved all polarity. Free Will to seeminly '***** up' for Ages and Ages if that's what we want to experience. Or, Free Will to cut to the chase and get the heck outta this dimension. It's all our decision from minute to minute day by day incarnation by incarnation astrological Age by astrological Age. Now that's LOVE, that's creativity!

Our natal charts show what our Higher Selves have given us to work with in this incarnation but it all comes back to.........Free Will. Free Will to do the spiritual, emotional, mental work and evolve or not. No judgements, no guilt, no wrong doing, simply putting off the Inevitable. Do It now or do It later. Do It here on this Earth or do It elsewhere on another suitable one, it doesn't really matter, but we will do It eventually no matter what.

So this brings us back to this issue of the transpersonal planets becoming personal now. Hopefully this also helps to explain why some people are currently experiencing this reality differently than other people and on and on. Why some people are experiencing the 'transpersonal' planets in a new way now. Why some people are experiencing the Galactic Center today and others are not as yet and still many others simply won't. Free Will. If one has done much of their work, faced their fears etc. grown, dealt with all the vast things we incarnate here for in the first place, then you simply are going to be perceiving this current "reality" differently than the other people who haven't as yet. Again no judgements, no better than or less than, but simply the individual different use of Free Will......especially while incarnate within this physical Earth reality.

I read awhile back something that hit me deep and hard and I instantly knew it was true (to me). It was that for longer than we can imagine this Earth has been open (to incarnate into) to all levels of souls and even different beings that have never been human before. That its been a place of learning, a school for learning within physicality and polarity, BUT it was a school where everyone from lets say pre-school age through multiple PhD's and beyond all learned together, side by side trying to get along and communicate with each other! :lol: Yep that explains a lot of the on-going misery and confusion doesn't it? Also read that this learning system is ending with the 2012 cycle and that it won't be open to any and all like it has been for so long.
xmasemo8xt.gif
Great and grand cycles within cyles.

Elianah

BUT it was a school where everyone from lets say pre-school age through multiple PhD's and beyond all learned together, side by side trying to get along and communicate with each other! Yep that explains a lot of the on-going misery and confusion doesn't it? Also read that this learning system is ending with the 2012 cycle and that it won't be open to any and all like it has been for so long.

Very interesting...let me expand on it and possibly take it in a different direction.

I think that the Earth vibration is a gathering place for those entities of diverse levels of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual development to live, learn and teach together. Earth is a nexus between realities, dimensions and universes where all can gain the experience together at their own rate. The learning and teaching functions are critical for entities to become co-creators with one another. Right now it needs to be done on a very tangible, physical plane so all can eventually become co-creators on the pure energy plane. The Earth plane is where every last bit of creative energy can be witnessed and sensed by all, no matter at what developmental stage an entity is at.

I use the term entitiy rather than humans because it is more comprehensive. Animals, plants, the Earth itself, beings from other dimensions, etc., can be included with humans as entities. Everything connected with this planet is learning and teaching the others how to co-create with one another. The fact that humanity has not recognized this and worked with it for the highest and greatest good of all has kept the upward evolution back towards the Source of All Being at a stalemate. Yes, there are humans that are consciously trying to evolve the involution of the Source of All Being into the most experiential form back to the Source. Yet there are just as many, if not more, that are intoxicated by the "power" of having the most involved form of Source energy within them and they are going to keep it that way. They will eventually implode upon themselves and shatter because no entity on the Earth plane was meant to hoard Source energy, just learn and teach more efficient, clear and meaningful ways to evolve that experiential energy back to Source.

Perhaps that is why Pluto is transiting the Galactic Center at this time. Remember what happened at the last Pluto crossing the Galactic Center (1758)? Within that generation, some of the things that took place were:the US revolutionary war would be fought; the hydrogen and oxygen molecules and Uranus would be discovered; the US Constitution would be drafted; the first power loom was built; the cast iron plowshare was patented; Digitalis would be used as a heart medication; and Uranium would be discovered. All of these would have a transformative and transmutational effect on all which lived on this planet. Pluto transiting the Galactic Center took a portion of humanity out of rural, extremely local societies into more industrial, global societies. We are still feeling and witnessing the fallout of that transit today, even as we are on the eve of Pluto transforming and transmutating the global consciousness today.

Now, I don't think that Experiment Earth is going to shut down and become a place for a narrow range of entities to use—sort of a one class, one mindset locale—after 2012. My sense is that there are too many of those types of places within the realities, dimensions and universes already. Just as the United States continues the great melting pot experiment on the largest scale at a visible level, so too will Earth continue to play this nexus role for all.

I think that how 2012 will change Earth, however, will be the advancement of the late majority and late adopters at a much more quickened pace than before. This is going to cause a lot of entities to try to hoard all the involutionary energy they can and not evolve it. They will end up imploding and taking collateral damage with them, including those who know how and willingly evolve the energy back to Source. Where one sees the greatest amount of involutionary energy hoarding (and Plutonian black-and-white, good-vs.-evil, my-way-is-the-only-way thinking and behavior) is where the greatest potentiality for violence will be. And that does not just mean international political battles, but includes very local issues like neighborhood associations, families and the like.

We can see this at the local level when neighborhoods fight to keep group homes for the mentally-challenged out of their areas. They aren't like us, they are different, they aren't safe, we need to keep them away from us. There was something that the neighborhood was to learn from having the group home in its midst and it turned its back on the home. So how will the neighborhood finally implode? It is hard to say, but at some point it will happen.

Even the individual is not immune to the hoarding-implosion factor of transiting Pluto conjunct the Galactic Center. This is where even those who are early adopters need to be careful, for there are areas within each person where one wants to hoard the involutionary energy because there is a feeling of lack and the hope that the hoarding will resolve whatever the lack is. The hoarding in one area will just spill over into others, increasing both the feeling of lack and the hoarding until the person implodes in the area he or she is most identified with: physical, mental, emotional or spiritual.

What I think transiting Pluto is here to teach us through its conjunction with the Galactic Center is that we are children not only of Earth or our solar system, we are childern of the multiversal dimensional realities. In order to claim our full birthright, we must go deeply within ourselves and recognize where we are hoarding involutionary energy in order to have power, release it and evolve it back to Source. By doing this we not only transform and transmute ourselves, we transform and transmute the nexus to a higher realm.

The transit of Pluto to the Galactic Center is the prepatory phase to move the nexus towards December 21, 2012, the end of the current great cycle of the Mayan calendar. (On 12/22/12 a new great cycle begins. Now look at the date as written and do the numerology, it equals 1. If you add another 2 for the complete date, it equals 3. The nexus plus the multiverse plus the dimensions equals singularity. Play with that for a moment and see what you come up with from it. :D ) Astrologically, the Sun will have passed its conjunction with the Galactic Center, Saturn will be inconjunct with Pluto, Uranus will be approaching its square to Pluto, Jupiter will be inconjunct to Saturn, Venus will be conjunct Saturn, Neptune will have just completed its first full retrograde in Pisces, and the Lunar NN will be sextiled to Mars. Very much a time of excelerated growth punctuated by forces trying to contain it.

As always, my 2¢ worth. :D

Lapis

"The Transpersonals becoming Personal" .........

Between the current transits of Pluto conjuncting the GC and the mutual reception of Uranus and Neptune, I'd guess that all of us are feeling these outer planets in highly 'personal' ways about now? :wink: And I'm quite certain that this will only increase over the months (and years) to come.

AspieTaurus

This is a fascinating thread, but there was one thing here that is bugging me:

Let's step back in time for a moment into early Renaissance astrology. Of course the astrologers would see Saturn as something frightening because most people were dead before their first Saturn return. And even if most children of the time did not have the protracted societal "childhood" that the West enjoys today, the human physical body was still going through puberty on schedule. Think of all those raging adolescent hormones going on during the first Saturn self-opposition—a good recipe for being considered possessed and needing exorcism, don't you think?
The short average lifespan in pre-modern times was a result of a very high infant mortality rate and to a lesser extent young women dying in child birth. If you were male, once you were in your teens and were not a soldier chances were very good that you would make it to 70 baring an epidemic coming through or a bad famine happening. In many pre-modern societies, Ancient Sparta being the best known example, a common age ranking was: 0-30 = Youth, 30-60 = Full Adulthood, and 60 and up = Elderhood; matching the Saturn Return. This is also the generational pattern of pre-industrial society, determined my the average age of property inheritance. This is likely why Saturn got it's connotations as Father Time (generations) holding a sickle (farmland).