Collecting exemplary images of people as signs.

echoofformless

A funny thing dawned on me a few weeks ago while looking at some of my friends' pictures on myspace.

Some of them look so very much like their signs, that it is almost like their faces should be in a humorous book.

Maybe there would be little arrows pointing to certain features that were especially poignant.

(Now of course I tend to pay more attention to women as I am male and well, I like looking at women even if we're just friends!)

For three examples:

My friend Colleen is a leo - she is a little bit on the pudgy side, has long, lustrously curly hair, with very "alive" eyes, and just has an overall "glow" to her.

Beth is a scorpio like crazy - her eyes are dark, intense and mysterious. They seem to look right through you. She dyes her hair jet black, and her eyebrows are somewhat pointed; giving her an expression of otherwordly knowledge.

Kate has red hair, a very prominent forehead, and eyes that seem to be almost looking "ahead." This all goes quite well with her overall appearance, even in still photos, of being in some sort of constant motion. And yes, aries she is.

Now while not all people look like their signs, and not all signs have such distinctive physical traits (you can't exactly spot a gemini or a virgo just by their faces as much as you can a scorpio or leo) I still feel like there are many who come off physically as so close to what their sign dictates they should be that it merits more attention than it often gets.

Maybe the point of my thread is - post pics and/or discuss the ways that people can look like their signs!

Arian Maverick

Ah, this subject fascinates me although I personally do not believe I look as much like an Arian as I should, with a first house stellium of inner planets in this sign.

Any planet in the first house, particularly one that is conjunct the Ascendant, must be taken into consideration as well, although this is not easy to casually as you must know each individual's exact time and place of birth.

I was able to guess my high school English teacher was a Cancer, though, based upon his watery eyes and the "fleshiness" of his face, although he wasn't necessarily overweight. I have been just as certain about another professor being a Cancer, though, and it winds up she was born in February--I'm guessing late February because she looks like she has some water influences.

The mannerisms usually do it for me even more than physical appearance.

Arian Maverick

P.S. I'm sure you've heard of Astrofaces, but I thought I'd post a link here anyway. I'm currently listed in Zodiac Faces under Aries, but I think I look much more similar to the Aries/Aries/Pisces girl despite our different ethnicities. Some of the similarities of physical appearance between individuals on this site are amazing...

echoofformless

Interesting site.

I was hoping for more responses. Oh well. :(

Something where maybe we post a picture and point out the details.

Maybe I'll get permission from a few people and go for it.

mdinaz

Rising signs, planets in the 1st, and even the Eastern Point (if you use it) will determine more on physical appearance than Sun sign alone. The ASC is the "you" that you project to the world, while the Sun is just the "you" whether anybody is around or not, which could be vastly different from the face you put on. I have 4 planets in Gemini (including the Sun) and 3 in Virgo, making me all-Mercury, yet most people are surprised to learn I'm a Gemini. Why? I have Taurus rising, and Mars/Pluto/Uranus conjunction in Virgo, giving me a very down-to-earth, quiet, yet stubborn appearance totally at odds with my very Gemini-ness.