I keep being told i've got talent . what is it and how to utilise it?

waterlilly

I keep being told i've got talent and, i don't know what it is???

but, i'm still unemployed. I'm worried about all the responsibilites involved in being self employed. And at the moment i don't have the finacial means to come off of benifits and stand on my own feet. so my questions are what type of career am i best suited to? when will i start this manifestation. and will it be sustainable?

for some reason these empolyment phases are always short lived and i don't know why?

thanks

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_peachy_hp_39506_3940.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_peachy_hp_39506_3940.gif
    27.9 KB · Views: 51

Kingsley

probably an extraordinary energy worker. Psychic or some such thing. Looks like moon/sun midpoint is close to Mc. That will have a great impact dealing with relationships. Relationships are important in your line of work.

kingsley

RockFish

OK, here are my two cents,

6th house in Taurus, 10th in Virgo:
Ruler of 6th, Venus, In Leo, 9th house; Ruler of 10th, Mercury Virgo in Midheaven:

Venus in Leo is related to a career in arts, theater or other kind of artwork. Considering the earth quality of your work houses, and this Leo Venus, I'd say you could get engaged into something related to production (taurus, virgo) of shows or plays (leo), cultural production in general. Scenery, art direction, anything that has to do with art (Venus in Leo) objects (Taurus). Antiquary, art gallery, cosmetic industry, etc.. The conjunction of Venus-Sun in Leo might point to acting, but the earth points (cusp of 6th and 10th; Mercury in Virgo conjunct Midheaven) indicate that you may get involved in other areas of entertainment projects, like finances and production.

The difficulties you face in stablishing yourself in a job (which probably is very disturbing since your earthy work houses need solid ground to step on) may be related to bad choice of partners (Venus+Sun+Mercury in T-square with Saturn in 7th and Jupiter+Neptune on Ascendant). Maybe a lot of promises (Mercury square Saturn in Gemini) but nothing concrete in the end (Neptune contribution...).

Moon conjunct Pluto in 10th in Virgo point to assisting people in power, like company directors or managers. A marriage to a co-worker is also indicated (maybe already happened).

The choice of co-workers is what will determine the success or failure of your career path. Good criteria to select work partners would be when they are very clear and straightforward in terms of salary and function. If there is too much talk and promises (Mercury square saturn and Neptune) and not enough and prompt material evidence of seriousness (Moon+Pluto), beware.

I think i may add to your confusion with all the options, but it is indeed a bit difficult to determine career through a chart. Sometimes the career is determined by the ruler of 6th or 10th, but is sewed with qualities of all planets and signs involved in work houses, which in your case are a lot. This "a lot" also may point to many different works through time.

waterlilly

Thanks you guys.

Kingsley: I like the idea of doing psychic work as I do have abit of a gift. But, I think I'm too emotional to use it for career purposes. However, I will continue to keep intouch with my intuition.

Coffee: thanks for taking the time to respond. I would love to work abroad. However, I'm not sure this is viable at the moment. I did hope to move overseas at some point in my life...you never know what can happen. so, i'll keep this in mind also.

Your 6th house reminds me very much of John Howard's 6th house placement -6th ruler in tight conjunction with the Sun, it's ruling planet.
Your transits reminds me of John Rudd just about to get office.

But somehow I doubt you will be a country leader...sorry!
If that's you in the pic, there is always modelling

I'm unsure who these people are. and yes that's me. I've put on a few pounds though. since giving up smoking...

Rockfish: I'm devastated! I'm not going to be a world leader????

Just kidding. I don't think I could take all those people pulling on my energy...lol! However, I haven't married a co worker yet. your not the only one to mention this though. maybe he's coming my way?

The choice of co-workers is what will determine the success or failure of your career path. Good criteria to select work partners would be when they are very clear and straightforward in terms of salary and function. If there is too much talk and promises (Mercury square saturn and Neptune) and not enough and prompt material evidence of seriousness (Moon+Pluto), beware.

I'll really keep this in mind. I have had issues with this before. it's always with an Aries person for some reason??

thanks again

smilingsteph

I think that you are a smart woman and enjoy doing many things. Your ninth house holds your sun, mercury and venus. So education is your cup of tea; you may enjoy traveling, learning new things, or higher education. However, your sun square saturn puts a roadblock up for you because you may not feel like you are smart enough, due to lack of self esteem, maybe a father role model was negative with you? Again, mercury square saturn and neptune may mean that you have your creative ideas, but others may hold you back from your dreams. Your moon side makes good connections with your creative abilities. Inside yourself you are confident with your ideas but keep them to yourself, hidden. Was your mom a person whom fostered some unique skills or is the one that tells you that you have talent?
Moon in Virgo in the tenth shows that maybe you enjoy good food and like cooking, or taking care of others-serving others. Maybe as said earlier helping people with relationships too would be a nice combination. With your scorpio rising also indicates that you are a person of depth and intensity. Some say that this rising sign would make a good psychotherapist.
Your self-esteem is so very important. You are smart and creative! It is just sticking to something which may be hard for you, because you enjoy so many things.
Your intercepted signs are taurus in the sixth and scorpio in the tenth. I am new at looking at these but they show from what I understand roadblocks within those houses. Like taurus in the sixth might show that you can start things, but to see it to the end is difficult, or you find responsibility hard to take, with either food or material resources.
I hope I helped, new still
Steph

Last edited:

waterlilly

Hi Steph

Your correct on many things that you've highlighted. I do have trouble seeing things through to the end. I start out with really good intentions but, when i feel like people are pulling on me. I get very frustrated. Actually it's just occured to me that there's a theme to this.

My mom is kind of unique. she's done everything from being a radio DJ to writing very good poetry. a little bit of a rebel actually but, gave me a healthy respect for authority.

and I have inturn done most things from being in films to making stained glass windows. I'm just so optimistic & abit of a dreamer.

I'd like to know more about those road blocks in the 6th & 10th though.

thanks again steph

wilsontc

Staff member
writing, to steph

steph,

With Mars (being, also action) conjunct (energy is combined with) North node (future goals) focused in the 3rd house (thinking, also writing), you need to develop and grow your writing skills, perhaps in a profession.

Writing of writing,

Tim

Kingsley

Hey Waterlilly, are you and 'Pluto Moon' (forum name) sisters? Your chart seems to be in the sibling thread too!

kingsley

Kingsley

The trine to Saturn allows you to take on difficult and hard work Waterlilly and sometimes Uranus will have an effect on motivation levels here. Maybe I will do something creative maybe I wont. Usually the trine between Uranus and Saturn allows for creative work such as music. Saturn brings its structured organisation to something that seems chaotic, such as mathmatical combinations of musical notes. It seems you may have a talent to remain "structured" in a messy situation. You know, like the mechanic with hundreds of tools laying indescriminately arround his workshop and all the time he knows exactly where things are.

Its a grand trine between Mars/nodes, Uranus and Saturn. That is a creative gift in astrological terms. Perhaps Tim is a step closer towards mentioning your writing ability. Jupiter and Neptune on the ascendant tends to work like a sponge soaking up experiences in your environment. I presume this speaks volumes about sensitivities in your personality. I do know of a writer with Jupiter/Neptune in this position (she writes books about pets and is a pet therapist) however I guess it will be up to the Mars/nodes in your case to get all motivated about putting creative order into some seemingly difficult and unique task.

kingsley

waterlilly

Ahh thanks kingsley.

and know we're not sisters.

Actually you bring up something quite interesting. My mother suggested writing sketches. I have thought about that many times. when i watch an advert i often think i could have made it better.

thanks for taking the time to respond
:p

waterlilly

Caprising Hi

Sorry I must have missed this post.

I do enjoy writing but, need to have more confidence putting it down on paper. I may go back to collage and do an English course. I enjoy writing newsletters too.

In addition, I live on top of a healing centre and, they curently have vacancies. I was hoping to get more involved with them but i'm still uncertain. The problem is I'm unsure I could work for someone else again.

I do enjoy putting on events for the community too.

can someone please explain alitle more about this below

A critical date for you is 13 feb 08 when transiting sun,nept,node squares your asc and sat cj your mercury. mars on cusp h8.