Pluto transits

Grace

Hello all,

I am new to this forum, and a bit new to astrology as well.

I have a question and I was hoping to find answers with you guys.

I am currently going through a Pluto square Pluto transit and the last 10 years or so havent been easy since Pluto was transiting my 12th house Sagittarius stellium (Neptune, Jupiter and Mars, Venus) and my ascendant.

Around mid December or so I am going to have Pluto, Jupiter, the sun and the mercury conjunct my ascendant (and venus) I think, and maybe squaring my natal Pluto as well. I am not sure.

I am just over-whelmed and dont know what to expect exactly.

I do not know my exact time of birth but it is sometime between 3.45 am and 4.00 am. I realize this changes a couple of things in my natal chart including my ascendant but there is no way for me to know the exact time.

Nevertheless, I still do know that I am going through some major transits and I dont know what to expect.

I failed to attach my chart :eek:

Here are birth details if anyone is interested to help:

2 Feb, 1971 - 3.45 am
Cairo, Egypt

Many thanks guys.

Grace

flea

Hi grace,

I had pluto sq pluto a few years ago and pluto conjunct sun at the same time. There were endings and my life went through transformations.... new careers friendships...... the only thing that stayed static was my house and my dog and my family....... At the end of this process I feel blessed that which left my life was of no use to my and the new things that came in were very beautiful. It was a scary time to let go of things, but then I didn't realise they were blocking some lovely events in my life. As one door closes another one opens, so it has been my experience with pluto.

Be kind and gentle to yourself... and you will gain stregth and many other gifts by opening up and been honest with the process of change.

Love Light and Peace
Flea

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Grace, Yes December may well be a trying time for you...You really must be extra careful- Pluto square Pluto brings permanent changes, and as this is happening between your first house and tenth, there will be changes in the work area of your life.. and maybe physically But you might initiate these changes).Sometimes it can manifest as as strong *revolutionary* feelings, or a need to go deeply into tenth house matters to address the profound issues that affect you personally...power struggles are possible. With Mars square your natal chiron and transiting chiron conjuncting your natal sun there may be a distinct focus on the need to *heal* deep kharmic wounds...
As jupiter is ruler of your natal H12 and jupiter will be in your first by transit and pluto is in jupiters sign at the moment it is not out of the question that you could become embroiled in legal matters...The stellium in sag over Xmas this year will fall partly in your twelfth and partly in your first, so be careful of overdoing things, going *too far* or showing a lack of restraint in all matters...I'm sure you are in for a profound learning experience of deep mystical plutonian matters...one you will look back on and see how the events of this period transformed your life. Cheers, Lillyjgc

Grace

Many thanks Flea for your reply. I appreciate the support.

Lillyjgc, I thought that the effect of these heavy transits will affect only my 12th and 1st houses as well as the 9th which is where my natal pluto is. Why is my 10th house involved? Hope this isnt too stupid of a question :confused:

I have changed alot over the past years, I was hoping that major changes were behind me and that it wont be as painful as the past years. I am aware that I should not resist the changes and just go with the flow and I am doing this to the best I can ..

Many many thanks to you guys for your replies.

Grace

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi Grace, No not a stupid question...My mistake. Your pluto is in house 9, not house 10...so the issues will be much related to house 9 matters....travel, study, ethics, what you believe in and as your pluto is in mercurys sign Virgo (only just!) third house matters come into play- again mental matters, short trips, study, neighbourhoods- all the usual concerns of house 3 and house 6 (as mercury rules house six, naturally in virgo... I see transiting venus is conjunct your pluto as we speak. and transiting venus is square to transiting pluto at the moment....the events happening in your life now will be activated around xmas....when there is a sag stellium after jupiter conjuncts pluto- a time to take extra care of course, for all of us. Best wishes, Lillyjgc

Grace

Wow, guess am in for alot of changes. Houses 9,3 and 6 ...a bit of everything I guess.

Feels like am on this plane that doesnt intend to land any time soon:rolleyes:

Million thanks to you Lillyjgc.

jjj

I just started or am about to start Pluto square natal Pluto and Pluto conjunct natal Sun and I am in a very gloomy and tough period emotionally... big changes, living in a foreign country, deeply in love with someone who does not respond...

Neptune Rising

I was wondering what sort of orb is allowed to really feel the effects of Pluto..

Me and 2 of my male friends all have Juno at 29 degrees Pisces, so Pluto will shortly be exact square to this. It will be interesting to see how this all pans out over the next year.

NR

flea

Grace,

lilyjgc comments got me thinking.... about your belief system and how you express it and think about it. 9th house I think of as information going in (learning reading etc) and thrid house as information going out (talking teaching). Maybe your present point in your life journey is somewhat at odds with where your belief system you grew up with is. Beliefs I see as core issues of the self which ties in the ascendent. I also think that jupiter coming up on your venus near your ascendent will give you a boost of populartiy or some kind of support for self. This could smooth your transition. It may end up not being as hard as you think?

My sun is near the 7th house cusp, so my changes involved partnerships which I deal with totally differently now. Instead of it being all about them there is more balance and I look after my needs too now. Natal pluto for me is on the 5th house cusp which relates to romantic issues too, confirming my story of transformation in love relationships.

Blessings
Flea

Lin

Grace,
Pluto square Pluto, taken alone, is a generational aspect. Literally millions of people will be having the same square when you do. It sounds as though most of what Pluto meant to change has already happened to you.
Pluto across the ascendant is a good thing. Think of it as a re-birth.
LIN

Grace

Hello Flea

What you're explaining makes a lot of sense to me. During the past 10 years of my life and maybe more I have been in a great conflict that I wasnt even aware of on a concious level!!. Its only very recently and for the first time in my entire life that I have grown more accepting of me and my true beliefs (which are at odds with the ones I grew up with) than any other time in my life. Its just that I feel that its sort of behind me or am sort in the middle of it but done with the harder part.

Right now I am so ok with expressing myself as it truly is and I just don’t care anymore if this allows me to fit in or not. It is very liberating to just be me. This sense of freedom in expressing my true inner system of beliefs comes as a true breakthrough.

The funny thing is that all through these years I was suffering and now knowing were all the pain was coming from. Funny isnt it.

It has been quite a ride for me as Pluto was passing over my natal Neptune, Mars and Jupiter. This changed me a lot and the more I resisted the deeper was the pain. I don’t have the astrological know how to understand how it really changed me but I went through all those difficult years and I see the new me and this is enough evidence for me of how Pluto's journey through my 12th house deeply transformed me. In very simple words, it made me want to be a better person. I had no other choice. I was lost for years, and I wasnt really a bad person to start with, but I wasnt being me and this was bad enough I guess. I wasnt true to the myself andPluto could not tolerate it.

I went through this painful process, not knowing anything about astrology, then finally at the beginning of 2007 when I started looking at my natal chart and reading all about it, it hit me straight in the face, it gave me an explanation to it all. The more I read about it, the more the weight lifted off my chest somehow.

So Pluto's journey through my 12th house was a LONG rough ride for me and I truly hope Jupiter's transit will help as you mentioned.

I read all I could read on the net about Pluto's transit over the ascendant and its profound effect and the changes it causes, even Tim Wilson commented once in one of his replies that the effect of Pluto's transits over any of the four axis (Ascendant, IC,MC, and descendant) sort of confirmed his belief in astrology.

I am just emerging as a new person, and after all this pain and the changes I went through, I wonder how Pluto's transit over my ascendant will further affect and change me…more change for me I guess ...

Thank you Flea for your reply and thoughtfulness...I find this Forum very enlightning.

Grace

Grace

Hey LinExactly, this is what I was writing about in my last post.Pluto has already caused the biggest changes.Many thanks for your reply.