Remembering a terrible time

Spin

Janet, I'd say the indicators of the hard time would be Saturn & then Jupiter in cardinal signs, with Saturn first opposing your Sun and then conjunct your Moon. At your darkest period, Feb 2005, Saturn was squaring Pluto, still activating your natal Moon Pluto square--a very lonely, insecure and emotionally intense aspect.

Anytime Saturn is in a cardinal sign it will trigger your wide Sun-Moon-Pluto t-square but Saturn conjunct Moon is the most difficult because it's so isolating, especially painful for a water Moon who needs emotional connections. The problems with your husband probably began when Saturn first touched the t-square, around the summer of 2004.

Atria

I remember that time , the return of 2005 , was a cosmic square , saturn squares mars¡¡ square jupiter , opposition moon and neptune and sesquis, Pluto mercury and sun. Jupiter squares saturn, squares neptune opposition mars¡ , Mars the same, the aspects were too difficult, i had to travelled far that time, the only that was better was uranus

Atria

Hello River,
I remember that time , the solar return of 2005 , was a cosmic square , saturn squares mars¡¡ square jupiter , opposition moon and neptune and sesquis, Pluto mercury and sun. Jupiter squares saturn, squares neptune opposition mars¡¡ , Mars the same with that squares too, and too closed, the aspects were too difficult, i had to travelled far that time, the only that was better was uranus. you had venus at capricorn at critical degree too, maybe venus transiting the eight helped you, where were you at that solar, at Prairie? I had a friend that had her solar at 9 of january and get sick too. Why you put the date of february 2. Luckily it passed away...Atria

Natasha

Dont forget the retrograde direct cycle of the outers - as long as thats going on the transit is in progress. with neptune you can get up to 5 hits as neptune is moving so slowly now
Also Pluto Uranus & Saturn will give your planet 3 hits most likely

Specifically I see
(1) Pluto squared your Saturn- the god of the underworld meets the taskmaster - we feel under great pressure during this transit

(2) Neptune was transiting your Venus and triggering of your yod of which Venus is the apex and Moon Mars are the basis. We can be tested to find another way with neptune & certianly we are often not getting the truth

(3) Saturn was transiting your moon - cools the ardour and a time when we feel alone and have to stand on our own resources

(4) Uranus was headng up to oppose your Jupiter Mars conjunction. Quite a volatile combination

So yes you were indeed having quite a lot going on over that period
Trust all is much better now

Last edited:

starlink

Hello River! I went through similar situation, only husband did not drink but had a bit on the side and my father also died about 5 month after I found all this out.I lost 12 Kilo's in 3 month, could not eat either. In my case I had Pluto conjunct my Ascendant opposing the 7th house cusp and of course other transits adding to this breakup. I left him.
From looking at your comparison chart, it is inevitable that you would get problems in your marriage sooner or later. Most difficult aspects, your Venus squaring his (showing a totally different way of giving and receiving love) and the incompatible Moons. Yours is in your 6th, very strong in own sign. You need to work or give service of some kind in order to feel good. It is an important factor in how happy and "at home" you feel.
His Moon is in Gemini, not really at home in this sign (water planet in Air sign) so he could have trouble expressing his emotions, also seen by his Saturn in his 5th conjunct the Midpoint of your Jupiter and Mars and his NorthNode also there and conjunct your Saturn.
Then communication problems can be expected with his Mercury in Sagittarius and yours in Capricorn (Fire and Earth).
He could be a workoholic and with his Neptune conjunct the ruler of his Ascendant I am not surprised that he can get confused as well as trying to escape his problems by drinking.
He has all his planets except his Moon below the horizon, showing a strong need for privacy and you have all your planets above the horizon except your Moon, showing a greater participation in the outside world. However, you also need your privacy with Sun in 12 and Moon in Cancer. Here we find a balance. Also the Suns and Ascendants are compatible and the ruler of your Ascendant conjuncts his Sun and the ruler of his Ascendant conjuncts your Ascendant Co-ruler Neptune, which is a strong connection.
So, we find plusses and minusses, but what worries me most is his Saturn falling in your 7th and conjuncting the intercepted Mars/Jupiter conjunction.
Intercepted signs can show great frustration in the house where they are found. Saturn is also intercepted. It is hard enough to express these qualities in your marriage WITHÒUT his Saturn trying to limit your initiatives.
All in all, problems could therefore be present in this marriage and have to be worked out when they do.

In 2005 you have a Solar Return with Aries on the Ascendant. The Progressed chart coincidentally also has Aries on the Ascendant. Aries shows a lot of activity for that year. The progressed chart shows a lot of planets in the 6th house of health, one of them Mars in Virgo, ruler of the progressed Ascendant in opposition to Venus in the 12th, ruler of the 7th. This to my mind shows the problems with your husband and how it affected your digestive system (Virgo). Your Moon formed a Grand-square with Mars,Venus and Neptune, co-ruler of your intercepted 12th house sign Pisces. Mars was at his exact natal place (14°) and opposed Venus (also 14°!) who was now transiting Pisces. Venus forms an inconjunct in your natal chart with both the Moon and Mars, so this connection was now "revived" through that opposition to Mars and the square to the Moon for this year. The dormant aspect (inconjunct) was activated through this T-square and the opposition from Moon to Neptune showed how your feelings were totally fogged up during this time. You could not think anymore (Moon in 3rd house!!).
Chiron in the first house and in the sign of Venus could also be a sign of pain in the love department, but this is an additional thing I never go too deep into.In the Solar Return chart the North Node (to do with relationships) was squaring Chiron and Saturn, forming a T-square .Pluto in the 7th of the Progressed chart and in the partnership sign Libra as well, shows the total re-novation of your marriage if you like and upset you had to go through.
]You must ALWAYS look at existing aspects in the natal,and see if the same planets form an aspect in the Progressed chart (or vice versa), and also with Solar Return planets,otherwise aspects formed are not noticed at all.
So this was a big indication of trouble. Moon and Mars in the natal chart, form a sextile, so the square in the Progressed would be less extreme in it's expression.
So I suppose you did work out your differences and because you were not focussed on getting pregnant anymore (were you?) you became then pregnant ?
Moon, ruler of your 5th in the Progressed chart trined Pluto, ruler of the 8th about that time, 4 month later. But in the Solar Return chart Saturn is found in your 5th house and with only difficult aspects, so I still dont quite understand what you meant with:
I then became pregnant after 4 years of trying and nothing[/QUOTE
What does the "nothing" mean. Did things go wrong? This is not very clear.

Progressed Moon was in your 4th house of family when it formed the T-square above mentioned and would have conjuncted your 5th house of children about 10 month after your birthday, inconjuncting Uranus, ruler of your Ascendant.

Must go now. Hope you could follow it all! and maybe foresee future upsets (hope not!) Starlink

RockFish

Unfortunately I am in a bit of a hurry so will make only a brief remark concerning the square between Saturn and Pluto:

I have seen the same placement of Pluto (8th house, Libra) and the same transit of Saturn (6th house, Cancer), in the chart of a friend during the period of 2005. Her Pluto is conjunction with Sun and Mercury in 8th, and she had panic attacks at the transit. She mentioned the feeling that she was about to die (Pluto+Sun square Saturn), to faint or "lose my mind" (Pluto+Mercury square Saturn), and there were moments in which she would fear leaving her house. Sometimes she would take all the plugs of electrical appliances out of their sockets, and would stay in complete darkness, fearing that "everything would explode". She also mentioned the strange feeling that everything was "slowing down", and some moments in which sounds would be muffled (she saw people were speakng to her but didn't hear their words, a very disturbing situation). It was a very hard period, which ended when Saturn advanced to Leo and left the square with natal Pluto. She was in a difficult relationship with a man who showed few concern about her state (Pluto Libra?), and things got better after the relationship ended.

It was a hard period but she came out of it and now she is married and never had the attacks again. Death is a strong issue she has to deal with cos she lost her father in a very early age, and I guess her fear of losing her boyfriend at the time was mixed with feelings of losing someone to death, which she projected onto herself. She was in fact afraid of the end of the relationship, but endings are confused with physical death in her mind due to this early loss.

I guess saturn transiting 6th in square with Pluto gave her the idea that there was something wrong with her health (6th).