Any Help Appreciated

midevilmark

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/chart.php?y=1976&m=3&d=7&h=1&min=5&lat=39.13&long= 75.02&zone=10
Hello everyone, I am relatively new to astrology and I am seeking some advice. I am seemingly stuck in a rut and for the life of me can not get anything going. Over the last year, I have had numerous business opportunities evaporate right in front of me by no fault of my own. I have also had immense challenges on the job front after 11 happy years at the same employer. I am not content to just “be” at this point in my life, as I am inherently entrepreneurial and highly energetic. My request to all of the astrological cognoscenti out there is, “when is this funk going to break?” I am pursuing numerous opportunities at this time and would like to know when am I going to stop spinning my wheels. My many thanks go out well in advance to the initiated and knowledgeable of the most ancient of all the arts for their help in this matter. Mark

wilsontc

Staff member
birth info? to mark

mark,

Please post your birth information in the format:
Month Day, Year
XX:XX AM or PM
City, State, Province/County, Country

Needing birth info,

Tim

midevilmark

Re: birth info? to mark

Hey Wilsontc, sorry about the beginners mistake. I thought I was suppose to post it with a link to my birth chart. I would like to modify my query also. I have made a choice to follow through on brand new pizza place that I am going to open my self. Could everyone give me a little insight in to whether or not I will succeed, and what kind of concerns and challenges I will face along the way.
My birth information is as follows:
March 7, 1976
1:05am
Camden, NJ, USA
Also in my original post there is a link to my natal chart.
Thanking everyone in advance,
mark

wilsontc

Staff member
Neptune, to mark

mark,

You asked:
I have had numerous business opportunities evaporate right in front of me...I am inherently entrepreneurial and highly energetic...“when is this funk going to break?”

You have transiting (moving planets in the sky) Saturn (duty, also career) squaring (energy needs to be combined with) birth Neptune (spiritualtiy, also confusion), so you are confused about your career right now. This is a LONG transit, so it could be another year before the confusion wears off. Since in your birth chart you have Pluto (transformation, also power) focused in your 10th house (duty, also career), you are powerful in your career and will continually look for and find new sources of career power.

As to predicting results, I personally believe that all we can do is do our best and see what happens from that. So success or failure in a restaurant depends on how well you do, how well your competitors do, and how interested potential customers are in you. Instead of predicting success, it probably is better if you go out there and creat it!

Careering,

Tim