Relocated Chart - confused by change to Asc.

Hi - I ran my relocated chart for Austin, TX. I was born in Las Vegas, NV with Moon, Pluto, Jupiter, and Uranus in the first house, Virgo. When I pull up my relocated chart, the Moon and Pluto are now in the twelfth house but, of course, still in Virgo. I am completely puzzled about how to interpret this. This crossed aspect of planets in my 1st House sign in the twelfth and how that will influence. Anyone have any ideas or insights regarding this? Looks like Austin will bring out more Neptunian qualities like intuition and mysticism, also looks like I will find refuge solitary activities, which is already pretty natural to me due to heavy aspects in Virgo. But looks like more so here. Or am I giving too much emphasis on relocated chart and its influence?

Thanks in advance!
oceanpoetry

(tried to add .pdf to post, but upload is not working)

Last edited:

miquar

Hi. You may experience your new location as liberating in one sense, since the rather heavy survival issues symbolised by the Moon and Pluto will no longer have such a strong influence on your experience of acting upon the world around you. Also, Jupiter and Uranus have presumably moved closer to the ascendant.

But while the Moon and Pluto functions will have less of an obvious significance for your sense of who you are as an individual, they will begin to affect your experience of being a vessel for the healing of collective issues. You may become more sensitive to social problems arising from a the failure of society (or a group) as a whole to adapt its matriarchal values to the needs of the moment. In order to be an effective vessel, and to remain in control of your part in any redemption of such issues, you may need to withdraw within and reflect upon what is arising within you. This may also have the effect of cleansing your unconscious of any stagnant instinctual urges which undermine your conscious aims.

Nothing noticeable may happen, of course.

Hi. You may experience your new location as liberating in one sense, since the rather heavy survival issues symbolised by the Moon and Pluto will no longer have such a strong influence on your experience of acting upon the world around you. Also, Jupiter and Uranus

Thank you! That is interesting - I hadn't thought of it like that! I find 12th House difficult to interpret anyway. And having planets ruled by Virgo, the sign on the Ascendant, but falling in the 12th house was something I hadn't seen before in a chart. And Jupiter is nearly exact the ASC, which is also another variation from natal chart.

Attachments

• Relocated-Austin.pdf
    375.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Hi. You may experience your new location as liberating in one sense, since the rather heavy survival issues symbolised by the Moon and Pluto will no longer have such a strong influence on your experience of acting upon the world around you. Also, Jupiter and Uranus have presumably moved closer to the ascendant.

But while the Moon and Pluto functions will have less of an obvious significance for your sense of who you are as an individual, they will begin to affect your experience of being a vessel for the healing of collective issues. You may become more sensitive to social problems arising from a the failure of society (or a group) as a whole to adapt its matriarchal values to the needs of the moment. In order to be an effective vessel, and to remain in control of your part in any redemption of such issues, you may need to withdraw within and reflect upon what is arising within you. This may also have the effect of cleansing your unconscious of any stagnant instinctual urges which undermine your conscious aims.

Nothing noticeable may happen, of course.

Thank you so much for your thoughtful and insightful comments! I have been thinking about this chart for the last few days and had not been able to get any clarity... but this really resonates with me and I can see how this fits in with the whole. Really nice to reflect on this as we start the new year. Living in Austin will be an energetic shift and an opportunity to transform stagnant patterns, as well as to contribute to the healing and regeneration, personal and planetary. (and certainly a lot of that is needed on the planet right now!)