Red Sox First Game Chart & The Curse of the Bambino

salim

The first game chart of the Boston Red Sox (April 26, 1901) is a really good one--5 planets (including the Moon) are at or near 16-17 degrees of various signs. The Magi astrologers call that "planetary synchronization", and in sports charts it adds power to a team or individual. By transit, whenever an outer planet (except Saturn) gets to 16-17 degrees of any sign, the team gets a boost. There's also a really positive Sun/Venus in Taurus trine Chiron in Capricorn in the Bosox chart.

How to account for the 86-year World Series victory drought (1918-2004)--the 'curse of the Bambino'? Possibly this: in the Sox chart Saturn was exactly Stationary turning retrograde on April 26th, 1901. Whenever a planet is natalized during its stationary period, its influenced is greatly heighened--forever. But, starting about 15 years ago, propgressed retrograde Jupiter in the Red Sox chart started to form a long period of trining natal Sun/Venus. Rigth now progressed retrograde Jupiter is about 30 minutes past exact to trining Sun/Venus, but it sure seems to still be bringing the Sox great baseball.

Bulletbobb

Maybe this is also a factor:
The JU-SA conjunction is square ME. If the 3 pm time I supplied is even close, then JU and ME rule all four angles. Progressed and converse SA and converse JU are activating that square more or less forever. No to mention the UR-180-PL by minor aspect.
It could be there is a relatively short term factor, like a solar arc direction, that is temporarily overriding the SA progressions. The long-term 'curse' could only be caused by a progression: nothing else lasts long enough. Of course, if the game really did start around 3 pm then with all that 'stuff' around 13-16 degrees it's no wonder it's taken so long to win the series! Being in the same division with the Yankees doesn't help, either. If they were in another division they would have had many more opportunities.
Why don't you compare the two sets of birth data I sent for the Rockies? The two charts are very different. Being in the WS should stand out clearly. I'm curious to know which chart works best. I'm studying Frawley's book now, and don't have brain cells available to look at birth charts.

Bob