Me....

!3*_!un@_!nc*9n!t*

The Fool said:
Does anyone want to take a look att my Yod, and tell me about it?

:D

8 December 1972, 1:58 am, Stockholm, SWED (female)
OK :D

**** of a Saturn Return , but that was years ago..........

What happend 4-5mths ago Hmmmm?? 7th house something or other.

Your yod ??

Your only interested because Saturn has progressed(Rx) to an exact quincunx with Mars .... you took action .....

the action ...... you came here to learn about "what it is" that you have to learn ...ROFLMAO !!!

Other natal aspects allowed you to suffer like a dog under this yod ....until Saturn got all the way back to 14degGem to Mars.

let me know , i'm just a post away [wink]

The Node is in the 3rd .... (this is a Cut and paste) The Head of the Dragon in the third, makes the Native religious, and prefers him by such mean; fortunates him in journeys; gives him fortunate brethren, and shows their birth to be Noble.

Sun @ 16deg Sag - Sabian symbol [FONT=&quot]Seagulls watching a ship
ALERTNESS
[/FONT]

Yod pt (14degGem=Psaturn)[FONT=&quot]A conversation by telepathy
INTIMATION[/FONT]

Are you with me Fool ??? Do you get my drift ???

:D

Seriously , if what i said rings a bell on your hat , i will pull the ephemeris out ........

BTW , the chart says you're hot !!!!:D

!3*_!un@_!nc*9n!t*

Check my Neppy ..... i am blind to the motives of "others" .... i will make you do your own reading and show you that you already know the answers and have already made your decisions. [smile]

More ??.... Saturn is the apex in the 9th House (Gem) ..... the Current Climate (progression) , your Potential (Natal) and your actions (transits) ..... Mars/Venus Conjunct in Sco(2nd House) and the node in Capricorn (3rd house)

How do you "feel" about "you" ??

The Chart Ruler conjunct Pmars, The Node , the Greater Malefic.

PSun conj PJup Squ NUranus

Nsun opp PSat (the point of the yod)

Laugh ?? Cry ???

Alexander Solzhenitsyn - ".... live with a steady superiority over life ...... the bitterness never lasts forever and the joy never fills the cup to overflowing ...."

"...does environment create consciousness ...or .... does consciousness create environment ..."

".... can a man who is warm understand a man who is freezing ... "

Me ??

Leo_Lunar_Tick
11th February 1960
11:38am , Sydney , Australia.

rw52eo.gif

!3*_!un@_!nc*9n!t*

i could wait for the question ....... then again i could presume to know ;)

I'm gonna be a ******* and put it cryptically for you ...

============================================================
you have an anchor [something is weighing you down , holding you back] ..... it is hurting you by drawing on(?) [maybe just affecting] your potential for material wealth (?)[your energy]... this person/thing is Chiron on the Desc.

... and it drains you as would a Pluto Rx/Uranus Rx conj exactly opposite that point ...... trust me - this is not a simple "mid-point".[hence the Rx reference]

Your Taciturn Thread opener seems to reflect this .... [worth a thought ??]

Trusting your intuition is a lesson for you ..... you could learn it now ....... or you can let it slide til Neptune hits 27aqu30'ish. [PS , the world really is wonder - full , it's born again every day.]

Mars across the MC ....... a new complex yod with a foot at 16Aqu (Exactly square Nvenus) "sets off Nsun" opposite transitting Mars .......... this is not "just" a Mars transit for you .

"It" has all your answers.

Venus is Born anew ...the chart ruler .... your personal "yod-girl" is moving on .....from now on Yods will be inspired by you ......[sound good??]

Pmars is Finished with Nneptune ..... let him (Pmars) go , he has better things to do ... for you ..... not .... to you.

Pmercury is talking to Njupiter about what the Pmoon did to Nchiron about 4 mths ago ..... last month (end september) Pmoon had words with the Natal Nodes , Nvenus and Nsun.
The 2nd - 8th June 2007
The 10th August 2007
Friday [the weekend] 12th October 2007
15th November 2007

any questions??? :D

!3*_!un@_!nc*9n!t*

OK ....i looked at your stupid yods :D

now ....what happened to you in July 2000

The 19th would be a nice day to start with :D

What did you promise yourself at this time ....[is this when you finished / started something??]

and ....... what aspiration have you regarding the 16th - 17th October 2014.

Cheers LLT ....:D

!3*_!un@_!nc*9n!t*

here are "the fool's" charts

the dates are natal .... and the two dates mentioned in the above post.

Natal

6787zl.gif

progressed Solar Eclipse 19th July 2000

j8ekjq.gif

progressed Lunar Eclipse 17th October 2014 ????

24zhb82.gif

!3*_!un@_!nc*9n!t*

Today is my 1st look here for a week or so .... you're here .

You're an "eclipse person" too [wink]

Yesterdays New Moon ...was bang on your Natal venus.

"It's" happening ....and you will work through this.

Can you "see" yourself ?? When we are resticted ..... we are forced to find new ways .....

Your restrictions can help you learn something .......... The New Moon trips the Saturn Leg of the yod ...9th House , higher learning.

starlink

Hi Stephen/Leo, why you are putting up a progressed chart for 2014 is beyond me!!
You are a really extreme sort of person with that Uranus-Sun Mutual reception and opposition at the same time and Chiron conjunct the midpoint of Merc. and Sun.Talking about pain.....Goodness me!! And then that poor Venus squeezed between Mars and Saturn. I guess that propelled you into higher spheres indeed.Quite difficult to follow your writing I must admit,(I understand very well why The Fool needs some time to absorb all this, LOL) but I knew that from a former post I met with you. Did you write your lifestory in a new thread by the way? I haven't been much in natal astrology lately.
Hope all is well, Cheers, Starlink

wilsontc

Staff member
no swearing, to fool

fool,

Please do not swear on the grouplist. There is no reason for it and it brings down the level of discussion.

Moderately,

Tim

!3*_!un@_!nc*9n!t*

starlink said:
Hi Stephen/Leo, why you are putting up a progressed chart for 2014 is beyond me!!
You are a really extreme sort of person with that Uranus-Sun Mutual reception and opposition at the same time and Chiron conjunct the midpoint of Merc. and Sun.Talking about pain.....Goodness me!! And then that poor Venus squeezed between Mars and Saturn. I guess that propelled you into higher spheres indeed.Quite difficult to follow your writing I must admit,(I understand very well why The Fool needs some time to absorb all this, LOL) but I knew that from a former post I met with you. Did you write your lifestory in a new thread by the way? I haven't been much in natal astrology lately.
Hope all is well, Cheers, Starlink

Hi Star !! I just dropped in quickly .... and your comments stunned and startled in the nicest way you can possibly imagine [wink]

2014 ???

mmmmm , how to put this [sigh] .... i'm looking for what underpins the response viz a viz ... what drives the motivator in the subject. (LLT trying to be deep in a gurdjieff/jung 'ish way .... as a "descriptor ??" to what is going on now.)

I have a personal interest , my chart has the same prog eclipse's cycle .

The rest of your post , well .... i threw up a thread with progressions and transits and left a few notes .... i'm keeping a rough diary of the events in my life ....and boy ....have we got some fun in front of us ..... [serious astro fun] [smile]

I took some advice , and much heart , from the good folk here over the last couple of months and have tried to give back some too.

I'm offline for a while .... [wink] check my charts ..... i'll be back soon.

I'm sure The Fool knows how to use the PM's and i hope she does if she wants a clearer explanation [smile].... there's just some stuff i like to "keep private" ....esp with only the chart to go on. [the Fool indicated was no longer interested - Moderator]

I 'spose my motivation might be the pain my "readings" from Mum caused , i don't wont to repeat that on anyone.

Last edited by a moderator: