PDA

View Full Version : Delienate marriage year by solar returns?

Arena
11-26-2013, 01:43 PM
Hey traditionalists and eclectics

Would like to ask you if you see clear signs of marriage in any of these four ASC charts for the year in question. The marriage was in June 1997 - so SR chart needs to be for 1996-1997 for this natal... so I will post four different SR charts and four different LR charts to see if it is clear. DO NOT look at the ASC degree as the cusp as it is not found yet - so they are just somewhere in those 1st houses.

Would appreciate guidance in the delienation - and I guess that there are even more methods to use, like profections and transits - but I'll start with these to see if I'm reading it rightly.

First post is SR charts, second post will be LR charts for marriage

Chart 1 - SAG rising
SR 1st falls into natal 12th - lord is Mars which is in SR 9th, natal 8th.
Sun falls into SR 10th, natal 9th.
SR 2nd comes to the natal 1st.
SR 8th comes to natal 7th
Ruler of natal 7th is in SR 11th and natal 10th

NO INDICATION OF MARRIAGE

Chart 2 - ARIES rising
SR 1st falls into natal 8th, lord is Mars (also lord of ASC) which is in natal 4th, SR 9th and is conjunct POF
Sun falls into SR 10th, natal 5th
SR 6th comes to natal 1st.
SR 12th comes to natal 7th. 7th house ruler Venus is conjunct natal Venus.

NOT an indication of marriage

Chart 3 - Gemini rising
SR 1st falls into natal 6th, lord is Mars which is in natal 2nd and SR 9th in opposition to Jupiter, ruler of 7th.
Sun falls into SR10th, natal 3rd.
SR 8th comes to natal ASC.
SR 2nd comes to natal 7th. 7th house ruler in 3rd/8th.

Chart 4 - Cancer rising
SR 1st falls on natal 6th, lord is Mars which happens to fall into natal 1st on ASC, but in SR 8th house.
Sun falls into 9th/2nd.
SR 8th on natal ASC.
SR 2nd in natal 7th, ruler in 10th/5th.

I can see however that IF I use Taurus rising, then the SR 1st falls onto natal 7th.

I can also see that IF I do the SR charts for all four ASC in the previous year, 1995, when the couple in question met and started courting, the only chart showing indications is Aries chart where for that year SR 1st comes to natal 7th and SR 7th comes to natal 1st. In that year it also shows ASC ruler in natal 7th, SR 1st, and it shows 7th house ruler in natal 5th close to the Sun. That chart is a VERY STRONG indicator of "marriage".

Making the lunar return chart for the month when the couple met also shows the same trend for the Aries ASC chart, LR 1st falls into natal 7th and LR 7th onto the natal ASC - BUT the rulers of those two houses are both in natal 8th house.

Do you prefer to use the year of meeting and starting a relationship over year of marriage?

Arena
11-26-2013, 01:52 PM
Sorry, double posted by accident.