Will Kimi be winner this year F!

fensi88

This year 3 drivers has theoretical chance to win Formula 1 2007:
Hamilton, Alonso and Kimi.

Will Kimi Raikkonen win this year F1?

15470f279fbf8e6.gif

As I am a Kimi's fan, Kimi get first house and ruler Ve. His "enimies"( Hamilton and Alonso) get 7 house ruler Ma. Ma is slightly better if we count accidental + essential dignities., so "enimy" has better chance. Chart is very contradictory. Moon is on Spica, but combust and in Via combust way. I think the fact that Moon is combust drastic decrease Kimi's chance to win. So, I think he has no chance. But someone said that chart with Moon in Via Comust way are unpredictable, so it may be just oposite. I will be happy than!!

What do yoy think? How do you see this chart?

Tata

I think you analysis is correct, the ruler of Kimi, Venus is heading to conjunction with Saturn - bad (plus in Virgo Venus is in "Fall", compared to Pisces - where Venus is in exaltation). So, i agree - no chance for Kimi. But why Venus turned out to be his ruler? thnx.

Tata

Normally, in the horary charts the placement of Moon by the house should prove the nature of the question. In this chart Moon is in the 6th house. So, does it mean, for example, that the health issues of the players will influence the results? Alos, i guess, the vehiculars are co-rules by the 6th house (along with the 3rd). And the ruler of Kime, Venus will conjunct Saturn in Virgo, which is the symbolical 6th house. So, i would suggest that the health issues will influence the resutls or the conditions of the "vehicular".

Tata

though.. this chart is a bit tricky... there is a "quaternary reception" in it: you can take Moon, Mercury, Venus and Mars and put them into the signs of their rulership [i hope, you see what i mean and you know the term "mutual reception]. So, after the reception we have got Moon in the 23 deg. 30 min of Cancer.. the next aspect will be 150 with Pluto... again the symbolic 6th house aspect.

fensi88

As you saw yesterday, Kimi WON!! Miracle! Just one point ahead of Alonso and Hamilton!
But nothing is sure yet!!

BBC news:
"Ferrari's Kimi Raikkonen took the title after winning in Brazil on Sunday but McLaren's expected challenge over the result may yet hand Hamilton the crown.

Race stewards investigated alleged fuel irregularities by Williams and BMW Sauber, but decided not to punish them.

"If he wins the title because of this it wouldn't be fair. I'd be embarrassed for this sport," said Alonso.

"I'm not sure what Lewis would think - I guess if they give you the title, you don't think it's a present but rather that you deserve it. He would be delighted."

And Alonso gave his backing to Raikkonen as a worthy winner, saying: "Raikkonen is the deserved champion."

"If you have more points, you are the deserved champion, just like in football. Kimi has won six races and Hamilton, like me, has won four."

Hamilton agree too:

"To have the world title taken away is a bit cruel and probably not good for the sport," Hamilton told 5live Sport.
"It would feel weird after Kimi did such a fantastic job in the last two races and won on Sunday."

He added: "I want to win it on the track. You want to do it in style, you want to win the race or battling it out for the lead. "Being promoted after other people have been thrown out is not the way I want to do it."

PS.The team the querent supports is given the first house, as an extension of the self, in the same way that the querent would say 'we won', despite not himself playing. The unspeakable ruffians his team are competing against are the open enemies: 7th house. That's why Kimi gets 1st house, I am his fan.
o.gif

Last edited:

Tata

I was taught that if you ask a question about a "3 party" (somebody who is not connected with you in any real way), this peson will ALWAYS be the 1st house of the chart...
Coffee: Even if somebody would have asked the same question at the same time - the houses would be different. Plus you know, that you can get an answer from a horary chart ONLY if you ARE interested in the problem. if you start speculating and testing, in other words "You do nto believe in this Art", you most likely will get the horary chart which is prohibited for analysing, i.e. Asc the last degrees of a sign ("the situations wen too far way, you do not know all the recent details hence can't read this chart"), Saturn in the 7th house ("astrologer is not compentent enough to make a jusgement on this chart") etc.

Tata

I was taught that if you ask a question about a "3 party" (somebody who is not connected with you in any real way), this peson will ALWAYS be the 1st house of the chart...
Coffee: Even if somebody would have asked the same question at the same time - the houses would be different. Plus you know, that you can get an answer from a horary chart ONLY if you ARE interested in the problem. if you start speculating and testing, in other words "You do nto believe in this Art", you most likely will get the horary chart which is prohibited for analysing, i.e. Asc the last degrees of a sign ("the situations wen too far way, you do not know all the recent details hence can't read this chart"), Saturn in the 7th house ("astrologer is not compentent enough to make a jusgement on this chart") etc.

Tata

BBC news:
"Ferrari's Kimi Raikkonen took the title after winning in Brazil on Sunday but McLaren's expected challenge over the result may yet hand Hamilton the crown.

Race stewards investigated alleged fuel irregularities by Williams and BMW Sauber, but decided not to punish them.

"If he wins the title because of this it wouldn't be fair. I'd be embarrassed for this sport," said Alonso.

So, i was correct about the "vehiecles"... and Venus conjunct Saturn, Saturn is a race steward? who favors Kimi? when the results will be final?
p.s. i never saw the race, never heard about this people before.. i just looked into the chart. please keep me posted what was the final decision.

fensi88

I heard the final result will be known on 10 November!
Your explanation on Coffee;s question is excelent!
No, it is matter of 7 house!
But if you ask question about your idol, he/she gets 1st house.

In Horary section-Other topics we have one more chart about this "problem":
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=7004

Last edited:

Tata

... back to the topic when the Querent is signified by the 1st house... for example, when a mother of a boy passes me a questions from the boy's friend whom i have never met - then he will be the 1st house... not the 7th ... not the 11th from 11th [boy's friend] (which is 5th from the 7th - [mother's child]). he will be the 1st house BECAUSE all the situation is views through his eyes, not through mine - that is why i am not the 1st house - i am the 7th house - becuase i am his consultent... anyway, this does not apply to the sports astrology... apparently, each person his his own method - but it should be based on logic.
LET'S WAIT TILL NOVEMBER 10TH...THNX.

Moulin

I can give the answer without the chart - simply because the owner of the FIA will never allow Ferrari to now lose the title. Ferrari pay too much money under the table each year to keep themselves on separate from the rest of the teams :mad:

fensi88

"The decision confirmed Kimi Raikkonen as world champion, dashing Briton Lewis Hamilton's title hopes. "

BBC.CO.UK

Moulin

fensi88 said:
"The decision confirmed Kimi Raikkonen as world champion, dashing Briton Lewis Hamilton's title hopes. "

BBC.CO.UK

hehe Bernie Ecclestone is SO predictable lol
Actually he gave it away in the pre-race interview when asked who would win the race and championships :rolleyes: