I am fed up of the transit

zohra

Hi all

I am really annoyed that after stabilising my life, i have lost my job out of the blue after working like a mad woman, being promoted, not going on holiday for a full year. What a stupid woman have I been

I am searching for a new position, and I am more than struggling. And yet when i read my solar return, it was supposed to be a wonderfull year, change and transformation professionally.

If I look at my transit now, i have an uranus Retrograde Sun (sun Lord of 6house positioned in 10)

i can remember that I had an uranus sextile sun in march last year which resulted to an increase of my hourly rate than 2 months after a jupiter trigone saturne (critical degree Jupiter Lord9/10 and Saturne Lord10/11) that when i had received a promotion, taking over my boss position. What a mistake, by taking his role, opened ennemys started to move in the background) to get my role. And out of the blue Lost it on 18september.

At this time mars transited my 4th house, opposed my MC, Saturne was leaving the opposition to venus grrrrrrrrrrrrr

I am so stress out, i have applied everywhere and nothing yet. and When i look at the transit, better sky.

I am aware that I will have Jupiter/Pluton conjonct MC in November/December but I need a job now (anything) to survive with my children

Can someone check my transit now to have a second opinion

thanks

Last edited:

sskohli

hi zohra,
i couldn't find provins in my software, but the nearest was St Martin something Champs, so i selected that as your location.
I practice Nadi Astrology, a branch of Vedic Astrology, and it indeed has been a roller coaster ride for you, but more towards the down side.
In nadi, 5,8,12 denote complete loss and it has been shown in your current mercury progression/dasha.
Was it more of a mis communication that led to your loss of job. It also shows some relationship during this time and definitely loss.
Well the good news is that the downside is almost over and your up side should start from mid november. and come may next year you will be at the top commanding position again.
but i guess now's the time to retrospect and take stock.
hope everything goes well for you.
all the best and keep us posted.

thanks
sandeep

zohra

well this location is far from my birth location so it will not outweigth the meaning

i have left the Longitude and latitude, the place is near paris

but thank you to try to help

Spin

Hi zohra,

You've been getting zapped by transiting Saturn (Venus, ruler of your 2nd, opposed and Saturn, natural 10th ruler, sesquisquare) but mid to late October Jupiter will trine natal Saturn so job prospects should improve. Maybe involving training or travel since transiting Jupiter will be in the 9th?

Lin

Zohra,
First, I will look at your chart in the next couple of days and see what is the core issue of what's been happening....
next, working very hard, for a Capricorn, is NEVER wasted and you should not consider yourself stupid.

Third.....your solar return chart is not moot until your birthday in January, and there are 3 months left for it to be valid!!
You're angry now, but need to be philosophical. You are meant for something else.
Would you tell us your line of work, please?
LIN

zohra

hi all, Lin, spin

my background was advertising than i change my profession to work in the financial environment since last 3 years everything went mad, total destruction, end of my couple, end of job than i needed to fight back and invested myself completely.

i am asking is it worth! well it needs to be, i can't go back home (too many rules with UK law parental visiting rights) so i am stuck to sort out something for my kids:60:

so i just need to understand where i am going and what to do.....

Lin

Hi Zohra,
I'm looking at your natalchart and also your solar return. In the 8th house of "money dealings" which also rules banking and the stock market, you have Neptune in both your ntal and also your solar return charts. I'm wondering when and why you changed your career path..... can you share that decision making process with us?

Your solar return chart shows both good and bad with jobs... Uranus square Jupiter... and also positive... moon trine Jupiter. But you also have Saturn trine Pluto in the s.r. chart.... and that makes me think you will find a very good job before your birthday next Jan.

You know, you have Saturn square Sun natally, with Saturn in the first house. The more people, in your work area, that have to report to you, the harder it gets, because the more diplomatic you need to be. Being a manager, or "boss" is very difficult, for many reasons. And you need to learn how to do this. You may need to take some courses in "management", as you probably never did with your previous career.

So Saturn square sun is a problem, and so is Venus in the 12th. You may see yourself as a victim even when you aren't. And you DO have Venus square Mars, about which a book could be written, it has so many inferences and implications. It's my least favorite aspect, (besides Saturn, Neptune or Pluto conjunct moon.)
Mars square Venus can make you very very ambitious, and yet always feel unsatisfied.
And you have Moon in a t-square with Mars and Venus, so that implies that your childhood was difficult and emotional and draining.... very full of drama, and not in a good way.

Rising above our "baggage" is very difficult when we feel we are alone. It may be that learning all you can about your chart will help you in the long term.
LIN

zohra

Hi Lin

i do agree i have a neptune in 8th house and in my SR superposed in 11th house.

I change my career 18 years ago when I moved to england and specially 13 years ago when there was a recession. As i was enable to obtain consultancy work in media industry, i decided to go back to study a finance degree and than here I am with an MBA.

I saw this uranus square jupiter/sextile sun/mercury. change of work for another better change as urnaus sextile asc before end of year.

Moon trine jupiter (in 2 house) i can see that i will be able to negotiation my finance with a new job (jupiter in 6th house) and in sagitarius (related to foreign and or international link)

I do have no clue as regards to saturne trine pluton/Mars (pluton Lord8) according to R Hand "able to move forward in your work and other areas to fulfill your ambitions, you can work harder now that almost anytime in your life". I do agree i am running a marathon to find a position:60:

Oh gosh this saturne square Sun NT was really heavy in my life, everytime i try to reach the peak, the saturne hit me (demotivation, lost of confidence) and lost of a situation (so often due to change of character aroud me and or jalousie) (sun lord 6, saturn lord 10/11) and pluton conjunct cusp 7 (lord 8) AND I DID Management course:38: plenty of them and time management (5times)

i can't see venus squaring mars but a trigone to mars NT (balancing emotions and needs) and i can't see pluton/saturn/neptune conjunct moon. in my NT moon trigone neptune and pluton sextile neptune. i do not have any aspect between saturn and moon:cool:
and any negative influence in my SR

moon square mars/mercure oh yes, my childhood was very emotional and very physical, which did left lots of anger but also this influence was part of my last relationship (very destructive).

My SR shows me other aspects Pluton/Jupiter in 6th house conjunct MC NT!!!!
so i guess is where those changes will happen starting in November/December

but Spin was right i will have jupiter trigone saturn (lord10/11)end of October but i have at the present time Uranus R sextile sun (lord6)

so hopefully, i will find some sort of role before christmas festivities

a great thanks Lin and Tim will follow your instructions:38:

Last edited:

zohra

Hi guys

to keep you inform, i did find a position after too many offers that came out of the blue. The only transit was maybe related to Uranus R sextile sun as my jupiter trigone saturne will only start on 24th of October.

It was a difficult choice as one provided me quite a huge salary and the second one less but more close to my children

so a big kiss to all your support

zohra

Hi Lin

the first job was a project lead consultant (finance) for a governmental organisation and also a subcontracting role

and the second was a company in telecommunication i worked with them 7 years ago. IT Forecast analyst. Hopefully i will stay there for a while as it is a subcontracting position.

I am not too sure what I want to do anymore, feel like I need to change my vocation but can't afford to do it right now. i can feel the influence of Pluton since last year, complete transformation of my family life, work, money but also i am moving in a new path of life. Different people, friends, different relation with my children and skills work....

And today i feel nervous, agitated maybe is the new role that will start on 22nd October