PDA

View Full Version : Squares & Trines.

7401Rizey
10-03-2013, 12:21 AM
How can a person deal with "squares" in their chart? Especially if the orb is tight like under 2 degrees in their chart.

Example: let's say somebody has an
Aquarius Sun in 2nd house square Scorpio Moon in 8th house, how would that person deal with that combination?

As well as Trines/Sextiles in a person chart, Trines are easy-flowing energy that gives the person the ability to use the two energies easily without any problem. Although knowing that the problem might be, that the native might be too 'lazy' to exercise the energies given... Would it be naturally easy for somebody to exercise those energies more effectively, since they are Trine?

So my overall question is:

Given the effort, are squares more easy to overcome and master? Or are trines more difficult to express effectively because they flow more naturally?

poyi
10-03-2013, 02:14 AM
How can a person deal with "squares" in their chart? Especially if the orb is tight like under 2 degrees in their chart.

Aquarius Sun in 2nd house square Scorpio Moon in 8th house, how would that person deal with that combination?

As well as Trines/Sextiles in a person chart, Trines are easy-flowing energy that gives the person the ability to use the two energies easily without any problem. Although knowing that the problem might be, that the native might be too 'lazy' to exercise the energies given... Would it be naturally easy for somebody to exercise those energies more effectively, since they are Trine?

So my overall question is:

Given the effort, are squares more easy to overcome and master? Or are trines more difficult to express effectively because they flow more naturally?

My understanding is first to look at if any trine or sextile connected to the planets in square.

Secondly, square can be uncontrollable desire/energy of achieving something great in passionate nature. Each aspect have the potenital to be harmful or constructive. But usually through trine and sextile we can deal with this burning energy a bit better and more likely to achieve something great.

waybread
10-03-2013, 02:22 AM
I agree with poyi, and would add that squares indicate tension, but it is the kind that impels people to action. If a square affects someone's career, s/he can often achieve a lot because s/he is highly motivated, if not driven to achieve in these areas. Just make sure you honour both planets. Sometimes people will focus on one, and try to ignore the other; but this seldom works well. See what interests they might share. For example, both Scorpio and Aquarius are truth-tellers!

Have you got your houses right? The 8th and second house oppose one another.

Trines are usually very effective. The exception would be the grand trine, which is an equilateral triangle. This seems to lack energy. Life goes well enough for these people even if they are unmotivated, but then they might not have the life they truly want.

7401Rizey
10-03-2013, 05:13 AM
Well, in my chart, I have two grand trines... Which involves, Moon, Sun, Pluto and Mars.

In the case of a "grand trine" per say... Would the person have to try extra hard to have those energies expressed in the best possible way?

waybread
10-03-2013, 06:32 AM
Do you want to post your chart? It is hard to speak abstractly. Also, are your grand trines part of a "kite" formation? This has a different interpretation.

7401Rizey
10-03-2013, 03:59 PM
No, mines doesn't form the kite..

JUPITERASC
10-03-2013, 05:08 PM

An Aquarius Sun is located in the traditional home of Saturn and a Scorpio Moon is located in the traditional home of Mars, so to gain more understanding of the square, delineate any aspects made between Saturn and the Sun
as well as any aspects made by the Moon to Mars
because those influence the square between Sun and Moon :smile: