PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else?

The_Saturnian
09-23-2013, 06:27 AM
I've been reading up the forthcoming Solar Eclipse on the 13th November and have come to know that it is occurring at 21 degrees Scorpio. I've become quite concerned about this as I have radical Saturn at 22 degrees Scorpio. I've tried to look up information online as to what to expect, but there only seems to be one source of information which talks about natal planets in conjunction with a Solar eclipse.

This link:

http://www.aquariuspapers.com/astrology/2005/10/the_solar_eclip.html

is an article written by Robert Wilkinson. He says the following if Saturn (natal) is conjunct a Solar Eclipse.

"If an eclipse conjuncts your Saturn, an old important responsibility, obligation, hindrance, or fear will leave the life as seen in the areas of life (houses) ruled by Capricorn and Aquarius."

He also goes on to say:

"Here it is useful to remember that in a chart all the planets represent important people in your life, both past and present. If an eclipse conjuncts your Jupiter, expect a relationship with a Jupiterian, Sagittarius, or Pisces to end, or go through such a radical change that it will seem like you're relating to an entirely different person. The same with Saturn and the rest. When an eclipse conjuncts your Saturn, it usually signifies the passing of an elder, someone in a position of power in your life, or someone who kept you under a limitation or fear. So even an eclipse can be beneficial in that it can remove obsolete elements in your life, or people that no longer symbolize who you really are, or who you have become since you originally met them."

I don't want to be silly and read into too much, but is there a possibility that I could lose my dad or mum? My dad is quite controlling and has always been the best part of my life. So would it be a possibility that the eclipse would 'remove' him (the one who has kept me under a limitation or fear) for the rest of my life?

Thanks in advance. :)

The_Saturnian
09-23-2013, 12:51 PM
You're most welcome. I never thought of that one. Perhaps the relationship bitterness may end. The eclipse in my case occurs in my 6th house, so I'm expecting my health condition(s) to either miraculously recover or suddenly deteriorate.