PDA

View Full Version : Plastic Surgery - Nov. 8th or Nov. 13, 2007

redroses1514
09-01-2007, 01:52 PM
Hello,
New member here. I have decided to have cosmetic surgery in November, but need help on selecting a surgery date. Can someone please offer me advice? No matter what date I choose, the surgery will not start until 10:30am, although I'll need to be in the office by 8;30 am to be "prepped." I have selected the above dates - Nov. 8th or Nov. 13th. I am worried about the close proximity of Mercury coming out of retrograde in early November, but then Mars goes retrograde on Nov. 15th...very close to the Nov. 13th option. So, please help! So much appreciated!

Thank you in advance for your time and expertise.

RedRoses
DOB 6/4/1975 10:34am EST Jamaica, NY Leo Rising

Ebenia
09-03-2007, 08:19 AM
Could you put some charts here? It would be easier to answer...:)

redroses1514
09-03-2007, 11:44 AM
Hi Ebenia,
Sorry, new here. Here's the link to my chart. Thank you for your help!
RR

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?rs=3&btyp=w2gw&cid=2a0fileHKcKob-u1183685269&nhor=2&go.x=14&go.y=8

Carole
09-05-2007, 06:02 PM
Hello, redroses!

If you have to undergo that surgery on a day between November 8th and 13th, then I would recommend for you to have it on November 9th. It's not the ideal date but it's the best, given the circumstances, and depending on what kind of cosmetic surgery you are having.

1. The Moon then won't be void of course, and will have entered Scorpio, which is a fixed sign. This will keep the surgeon's hands firm and steady to do a good job.

2. The Moon will be waning (almost New), which will prevent excessive bleeding.

3. Venus will have left Virgo (it's detriment) and will have entered Libra, it's own sign where she will be strong. Venus rules beauty and aesthetics.

4. Jupiter, the great benefic, trines your natal Jupiter, which rules your 8th house of surgery.

As nothing can be perfect, Mars, ruler of surgery will be transiting Cancer and squaring your natal Mars. Cancer rules breasts, so if your surgery involves your breasts, then you should be careful, in my opinion. It aspects your natal Sun with a semi-sextile, but even if your Sun is angular, I think your natal Mars is stronger. At least, it won't have started its retrograde station yet.

You have Uranus retrograde transiting your 8th house now, so you should be prepared and expect the unexpected. It always helps to be prepared.

Good luck!!:)

Carole

redroses1514
09-05-2007, 08:14 PM
Hi Carole,
Thank you so much for your detailed response. The surgeon doesn't operate on Fridays (Nov. 9th). She only operates on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays so that is why I had to choose Thursday, Nov. 8th. If I did it earlier, I would be in the Mercury retrograde, and any later, I would be in Mars retrograde.

I know one never knows until after the swelling is gone what the results will be, but I will be optimistic and pray a lot! I am confident in her abilities. I have spoken to three of her former patients who have described her as "creative and skilled aesthetically," "detail-oriented," "conservative when it comes to fat removal." I am not looking for anything drastic to be removed...just basic liposuction, not a breast augmentation. I actually have enough up there:). I am only 5'2 125lbs so she has spoken realistically to me about what I can/can not expect. So I'm just hoping for the best!

Thank you again for your reply...very much appreciated.

Namaste,
RedRoses