Franz Bardon

Michael

One of the greatest occultists of the 20th century.
And he has a website dedicated to him maintained
by Paul Allen. He is an expert in theurgy not astrology.
So there is a nativity(graphic) posted in the website
even though he doesn't know how to interpret of it.
Anyone can help?. Thank you.

Main sites:
http://www.geocities.com/franzbardon/

Pictures page(at the very end is the natal chart):
http://www.geocities.com/franzbardon/pictures.html

Attachments

• horosc.jpg
    horosc.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

tsquare

Hi Michael,
It makes it difficult there not being a time of birth.
unless he was born at 12:00PM, but just a guess, he wasn't. Not sarcastic, Im sure it's happened at some time.
Franz Bardon is an interesting fellow though.
I'll be checking out his sight today.
In any way, thanks for the heads up on this guy, I deffinatly would like to check out his works, I believe his way of going about things is a little more.......cleaner then the way that crowley went about things....mabie. Not sure yet.
Thanks,
tsquare
oh, and I'll put a Wickipedia link here in case anyone is interested in reading that bit of info on franz Bardon.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Bardon

My favorite part of it is this anyhow.
From Wickipedia:
Bardon's training system is comprehensive. 'Initiation into Hermetics' is divided into ten practical steps. The program further subdivides each step into three areas -- Mental, Astral, and Physical -- with the intent of developing all areas of the self simultaneously and in a balanced way. This is to ensure that the student maintain a balance of the three bodies, which accelerates progress in the long run and minimizes injury to oneself in the process of growth.
Mental exercises begin with simple observation of the mental contents and progress from there, with each subsequent exercise building on the previous. The Astral exercises focus on systematically cataloguing the positive and negative aspects of the self and, later, transforming and purifying the negative aspects into positive. The Physical exercises stress physical health and development as well as the integration and use of the physical body and physical environment into magical techniques such as rituals.
End Wickipedia:

This gives me the idea that his work was a little cleaner then crowleys work, crowley being a bit of a drug fiend.
Crowley was known to have body problems....I suppose he pushed himself too hard. Thats just my guess....but I haven't waded through all of crowleys work. So far I really like this Franz guy....gotta check it out.
Have you read any of Franz Bardon's books, anything that you would recomend as a start off to the guy.
Getting into things is easy, its getting out clean thats hard.
==================================================================
Tsquare

Last edited:

tsquare

I think it would be interesting to plug bardons 360 heads of the zone girdling the earth into an astrology reading, I have dine this with some success, I am currently looking for more info.
THe heads are in his book Practice of Magical Evocation.
He mentions synthetic astrology alot in his book.....
I dont know quite what he is talking about yet, but he mentions that they can be used in an astrological reading expecially if the time of birth is known.
Really intersting so far, I would be intersted to see just what others see here.
They look alot like the sabian symbols.

Tsquare

tsquare

Im really wishing he would have wrote the astrology book that he mentions wanting to write, **** you divine Providence(joke).
Still too bad he never got the urge to put it out.

Tsquare