signature of surgeries

Themis

what are the general indicators of surgical operations in terms of transits, progressions? solar and lunar return?

sskohli

i think mars/pluto/south node (ketu) and aspect/combination/conjunction of planets/rulers of 6 8 12 houses.

sandeep

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Themis,
Pluto rules surgery-and pluto is a house 8 matter....mars transits to mars can also be involved as can aspects from H6 to H8...Uranus often features strongly on surgery dates.Scorpio is the sign associated with surgery.Best wishes, Lillyjgc

Themis

thanks sskohhi and lillyjgc for your kind responses.

sskohhi, you mentioned the south node which i find extremely interesting. do you mean it involved in transits or progressions? how does south node concern with surgeries? i'm really new to this idea, thanks if you could expand it.

lillyjgc, thanks for your kind link. Uranus in relation to surgery is also something that i neglected. but you're probably right. in fact i had an operation recently and in looking at the transit, i noticed the uranus square my natal Mars, ruler of the 12th. i'm still a bit too weak to put up my charts at this moment since i can only write when i feel OK. and i did not still figure out how to put up the chart in forum. i just wanted to check out some info while studying my own operation chart. but surely i'll put up it later when i will be fine in several weeks. thanks.

pluto 74

Hi
I think that 6 and 12 houses are definetely involved but I would say that for surgery matters is also important mars and saturn aspects.Take a look and let me know
Take care