Progressed Moon cj MC

Alice

I'm doing a chart for a guy at the moment, and I'm a little concerned. He has recently lost his job and he wants to expand a small but comparatively solid part time business, but it's in a competitive area, and he's got no work. He also has no real concrete plans for work, but 'feels' something will come if he takes the first step and expands.

I notice that his progressed moon is going to be making its way towards his MC over the next few months - his next two years of solar returns look heavy though. So what do I advise him to do with these energies? I don't want to taint his dreams nor encourage him to be bankrupt. :confused:

flea

I advise those I give advice to, to take what I say lightly, see what speaks to your true heart. Feelings I have see are incredibly powerful. I have taken many crazy decisions the past few years financially, but I am happy, what price that. And I have never regretted my decisions, even though I can see now where some other decisions may have been helpful. But hey, I am learning so I do not regret, and have way more faith in myself to chose the things that are right for me. Tough stuff is such the best teacher, ride it not fight it, and you have a wild time with great results. Just dont take yourself too seriously.

For what is its worth. Take that which inspires you, and leave here all that is unnecessary.

Love Light and Peace
Flea