Is moving for each other a bad idea?

anjelik

Hello everyone. I have a complicated relationship (not that the relationship is complicated, the location situation is complicated.. ie. long distance) where I met my boyfriend while on vacation over in the UK in December and we have been dating since. We have gone back and forth for lengthy trips these last 8 months (we see each other for 10 days at a time every 4-6 weeks) and have met each others families, etc. - everything is great and are both very happy. We have been discussing taking the next step and one of us relocating. For reasons surrounding his family life we have decided it would make the most sense for me to relocate there (and then move back to the US after 2 years), additionally I wouldn't mind living abroad for a few years because it's something I've always wanted to do even before meeting him. I've done a travel map on astro.com and for London I have Venus/MC Line crossing Uranus/DS Line. For NYC he has Jupiter/DS Line crossing Pluto/MC Line. It seems that there are both positive and negative aspects for both of us with this move.

I have a few questions:
1. If I were to move there does this mean that we would end up breaking up (Uranus)? And if he were to move here does this mean that he would have some sort of transformation and prosper from it (but there may be some low points - Pluto)?
2. Does relocating affect synastry between two people? Would I have to do a relocation chart in order to determine our synastry and composite?
3. Do the aspects change over time or is this indefinite energy with respect to these geographic locations for the both of us?

This is all new to me, so any insight would be greatly appreciated. If natal charts are needed please let me know. Thank you all very much!

Last edited: