Stomach disorder and frail

soratothamax

A stomach disorder keeps me frail and fragile. Whenever I get nervous, I puke. I'm extremely petite. What in my chart signifies these issues with my nerves and my body. I've had this issue since I was a toddler, but it intensified in high school. I'm not sure where it's coming from, but I have a hard time gaining weight.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_49_my_chart.1521.1802 (1).jpg
    astro_2gw_49_my_chart.1521.1802 (1).jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 39
  • transit now.jpg
    transit now.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 33
  • transit 2004.jpg
    transit 2004.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

kimbermoon

Not a doctor, but have suffered with stomach problems myself for decades...An underlying anxiety/panic disorder would be the likely cause of your problem; Mercury rules the mind, sensory reactors and nerve stimulus...in opposition to Pluto [deeply rooted psychological traumas from the past], also noted by Pluto conjunct Moon in the 12th. Of course you would be wise to see a doctor about it; get checked for heliobacter, which can cause stomach ulcers; hormonal imbalances can affect the flora of the digestive system. Panic disorders can contribute to long term stomach problems and can be effectively treated with the proper medications, although is seldom diagnosed easily without psychological counsel, again depicted by Pluto and Moon. Jupiter in Cancer; repressed emotions leading to illness. I would offer that Venus would be the likely significator, due to its overt afflictions; this can relate to insecurity issues and low self-esteem contributing to the anxiety. Where does your trauma from the past reside within you? Can you identify your internalized fears from the past? Eating disorders such as anorexia can be associated with Taurus in the 6H, associated with over indulgences or excesses in diet, although the inability to gain weight is linked more to not eating or purging. How long has this been going on? Be sure to get checked by a doctor...

soratothamax

Not a doctor, but have suffered with stomach problems myself for decades...An underlying anxiety/panic disorder would be the likely cause of your problem; Mercury rules the mind, sensory reactors and nerve stimulus...in opposition to Pluto [deeply rooted psychological traumas from the past], also noted by Pluto conjunct Moon in the 12th. Of course you would be wise to see a doctor about it; get checked for heliobacter, which can cause stomach ulcers; hormonal imbalances can affect the flora of the digestive system. Panic disorders can contribute to long term stomach problems and can be effectively treated with the proper medications, although is seldom diagnosed easily without psychological counsel, again depicted by Pluto and Moon. Jupiter in Cancer; repressed emotions leading to illness. I would offer that Venus would be the likely significator, due to its overt afflictions; this can relate to insecurity issues and low self-esteem contributing to the anxiety. Where does your trauma from the past reside within you? Can you identify your internalized fears from the past? Eating disorders such as anorexia can be associated with Taurus in the 6H, associated with over indulgences or excesses in diet, although the inability to gain weight is linked more to not eating or purging. How long has this been going on? Be sure to get checked by a doctor...

I have a doctor I go to on a regular. they told me I'm stressed out and anxious. I'm under a tremendous amount of pressure in my home. It's been going on since I was little, but got more severe at 13 or 14 years of age, and it gets better as I get older, but it influenced my body weight for years, and still is in my adult years.

I think I can figure out those internal issues from the past. Thanks so much. I never knew about jupiter in cancer in that way. And very few people touch on my mercury aspecting pluto. I'm easily nervous.

Virinchi

you'll start gaining 'some' weight after you cross 25 years of age.
however, stomach issues, skin allergies will continue for lifetime.
need to be under constant medication.

anxiousness will start to lessen after 3 years

Marinka

I just want to touch on a few aspects that I'm seeing that relate to the "health issue that you have a question on"...

You have a grand trine between Pluto/moon in the 12, Mars in the 4th, and Chiron in the 12th. These houses are ruled by water and these planets are also in water signs - makes it a tad more powerful and I would expect some strength from this positioning. It is a relatively close grand trine and I would expect that this would give you some stamina and the ability to be quite tenacious especially with the Pluto and Mars involved. You also have a Scorpio ascendant and they can be angular with very little body fat. So, while you say that you are frail, it doesn't seem that necessarily needs to be so from what your chart is saying to me. Do you work out at all, do weights or yoga, anything with body strengthening?

You do have a 1/2 of a grand square with the uranus in 2nd, venus in 5th, and jupiter in 8th and this was completed about 2 years ago with Saturn's transit through Libra and maybe at that time, trouble with relationships, friends, money and maybe a lack of a support system. More recently, points of the cross have been activated by transits of Pluto and Uranus and especially, Uranus possibly causing some electrical energy hence, the nervousness maybe being more pronounced and as a result, weight loss. These transits are still in the area but are going to be dispersing over the next year or two - check your ephemeris for the dates.

There is also the pluto/moon opp to sun/mercury and since the sun/mercury are in the 6th and are expressed through that house, it could indicate health issues as to what you were asking about -- nervousness and in this case, a mental nervousness. Maybe a mind that has trouble calming down. (Chamoile tea helps with sleeping by calming the mind.)

Lastly, there are a series of sextiles in your chart - quite interesting and such that when you have planets going through virgo on transit, they would complete the last two sextiles and go completely around your chart. This would indicate a time when I would expect that you should be feeling better as long as there are no other adverse transits (although, it would create one oppostion but, on the other hand, it would also create two trines and two sextiles).

I am seeing "nervous energy" in the chart and depending on transits, could be worse or better ... doing something to calm the mind and body would help. What doesn't help is doing nothing - that energy has no where to go and as a result, stomach upsets. Dancing is an activity that could also work.

Note, this was intended to address your question of being frail and having a nervous stomach and did not attempt to look at other areas in your chart.

Frisiangal

One more perspective. :smile:
Can I ask if your 7th-8th year was of special significance to you?

During that period the manner through which you mentally dealt with the facts of any situation underwent a change as natal Mercury turned direct. E.g. If living in a purely self-created emotional world(Moon) was dominant, events of a physical nature (Taurus inflluence) brought about a change in Mercury's intellect that would have enabled you to see the difference between imagination and fact.

No disrepect whatsoever intended towards you but it is a commonly known astrological fact that Moon in Scorpio in children can make of them the controlling, over-ruling 'devil factor' in home situations. Add Pluto to the mix and an inherent compulsive and wilful, stamp-footing 'my way' nature (that may not be met) and desires to 'yell' to be heard (Mercury), is over-powered by circumstances.

During the same period, the Sun had progressed to conjoin natal Descendant, progressed Venus squared natal Neptune, and progressed Mars still in Pisces (weakened strength) sextiled Sun.
Under such conditions a child could well become the victim rather than assailant of its circumstances.

I work with an astrological point called Black Moon Lilith. I use the MEAN position. It's been observed that the point says much about 'the inner child'; the experiences a child undergoes from which they create an image of the circumstances and themselves within it, which seem to be, yet may or may not be true. This image can produce an effect on how they approach all further circumstances of life. It is for the Earth signs to show where reality agrees or disagrees.

I wonder if it is mere coincidence that MEAN Black Moon Lilith is closely conjunct natal Moon. Without delving deeper into this significance it could well be that, as KimberMoon has already stated, a physical complaint finds its origin as a result of a deeply emotional issue. Uprooting, facing, and perceiving that 'it isn't/wasn't my fault' can liberate one from any wrongfully assumed guilt it (or the inner child) has taken on, and produce miracles. You could find that a psychologist will be of help, as well as a transiting Saturn in Scorpio through the 12th house that can aid releasing all unnecessary baggage!

You have too strong a chart to allow yourself to feel frail and fragile. Hopefully the time will come when you will allow its energy to work positively. That's up to you.:wink: