source of my health issues

Intuitive One

For the past several years I've had different health issues that seem to get worse and worse as time goes on. Everytime I go to see the docter I get a clean bill of health :rolleyes: . Based on my blood tests, not only am I in good health, I am doing better than ever? I'm having bad allergies- affects QOL,fluctuations in energy, headaches, skin issues, lower back pain on and off etc. I'm wondering if my liver is the source of my problems or my kidneys or both.

Can someone tell me if they see anything in my chart? I've been doing detoxes etc to improve my health but nothing seems to be working. I want to know where to try and focus my efforts. Will I finally get rid of these problems?

Attachments

• natal chart and transit 2 6-3-13.jpg
    natal chart and transit 2 6-3-13.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 61

Zarathu

Account Closed
For the past several years I've had different health issues that seem to get worse and worse as time goes on. Every time I go to see the doctor I get a clean bill of health :rolleyes: . Based on my blood tests, not only am I in good health, I am doing better than ever? I'm having bad allergies- affects QOL,fluctuations in energy, headaches, skin issues, lower back pain on and off etc. I'm wondering if my liver is the source of my problems or my kidneys or both.

Can someone tell me if they see anything in my chart? I've been doing detoxes etc to improve my health but nothing seems to be working. I want to know where to try and focus my efforts. Will I finally get rid of these problems?

For something as extensive as this you would need to give full chart information. Part if the reason is that there is much more that can be obtained than just in the picture. Sure, with the data you have provided, any who is actually capable of answering it, can also find out the actual day of the birth, but most people won't bother.

The other reason is that we would need to look at something current for you such as your 2ndary or tertiary progressions, or a return chart. For the latter, we would need your current longitude and latitude also.

Your choice though. You don't have to provide any more data than you did.

Intuitive One

I would rather not post my D.O.B on the forum due to privacy concerns. As far as longitude and latitude, do you need my location? I can re-post natal with transit and progressions. Will that help?

Last edited:

kimbermoon

firstly, I am not a medical professional; my expertise on the matter comes from experience, where I have spent the last 30 years of my life, looking for the answer to similar health disruptions such as yours. Unfortunately the health profession only looks to treat one symptom at a time, rather than considering the holistic view. The symptoms you describe could well fall under the category of an auto-immune disease which was finally diagnosed for me...the problem in diagnosis of this is that most times the blood work is not enough to diagnose such mysterious ailments... the symptoms can be transitory and vague in nature. Astrologically: there are no overt upset energies in your house of health, nor by polarity, the 12th house. The rulers of these houses are not well configured though, with Pluto and Venus in an aspect that involves the need for adjustment and adaptation. This can be suggestive of potential genetic components that contribute to the problems. Neptune is associated with mysterious and hard to diagnose problems within the body, and has come to be known as especially associated with the increase of auto-immunity disorders spreading around the world, of which there are many different classifications [we are not talking about AIDS here, in the usual sense]. We see the afflicting energies of Neptune being quite pronounced in your chart. I should think that this planet is the instigator of your health issues. OF special interest, IMO, is the t-square aspect involving Neptune, Venus and Saturn. Saturn/Neptune can be suggestive of ailments becoming chronic, and debilitating over the long term. Your Pisces influence also relates to degenerative situations, and can affect the nervous system as well. I would speak with you privately on the matter if so desired

Zarathu

Account Closed
OK I have your chart. Can you give me a current longitude and latitude right now?

As Kimbermoon says, these things can be extremely subtle. However, Martha Lang-Wescott has found good use of Asteroids and Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson has found good use of Dark Moon Lilith to find these things out.

Z

Intuitive One

OK I have your chart. Can you give me a current longitude and latitude right now?

As Kimbermoon says, these things can be extremely subtle. However, Martha Lang-Wescott has found good use of Asteroids and Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson has found good use of Dark Moon Lilith to find these things out.

Z
latitude longitude believe I included that in the chart. But here it is again: 40n38, 73w56

Intuitive One

firstly, I am not a medical professional; my expertise on the matter comes from experience, where I have spent the last 30 years of my life, looking for the answer to similar health disruptions such as yours. Unfortunately the health profession only looks to treat one symptom at a time, rather than considering the holistic view. The symptoms you describe could well fall under the category of an auto-immune disease which was finally diagnosed for me...the problem in diagnosis of this is that most times the blood work is not enough to diagnose such mysterious ailments... the symptoms can be transitory and vague in nature. Astrologically: there are no overt upset energies in your house of health, nor by polarity, the 12th house. The rulers of these houses are not well configured though, with Pluto and Venus in an aspect that involves the need for adjustment and adaptation. This can be suggestive of potential genetic components that contribute to the problems. Neptune is associated with mysterious and hard to diagnose problems within the body, and has come to be known as especially associated with the increase of auto-immunity disorders spreading around the world, of which there are many different classifications [we are not talking about AIDS here, in the usual sense]. We see the afflicting energies of Neptune being quite pronounced in your chart. I should think that this planet is the instigator of your health issues. OF special interest, IMO, is the t-square aspect involving Neptune, Venus and Saturn. Saturn/Neptune can be suggestive of ailments becoming chronic, and debilitating over the long term. Your Pisces influence also relates to degenerative situations, and can affect the nervous system as well. I would speak with you privately on the matter if so desired

Thanks for your input, we can discuss this some more when you have the time.

Melaike

For the past several years I've had different health issues that seem to get worse and worse as time goes on. Everytime I go to see the docter I get a clean bill of health :rolleyes: . Based on my blood tests, not only am I in good health, I am doing better than ever? I'm having bad allergies- affects QOL,fluctuations in energy, headaches, skin issues, lower back pain on and off etc. I'm wondering if my liver is the source of my problems or my kidneys or both.

I tend to think all of your problems are actually pysichosomatic disorders.You seem to be sensitive to everything around you; it doesn't matter if it's about yourself or others.You need to be with people with positive approach to life who could cheer you up.(I myself try to do that) Also this year Jupiter will be in Cancer which will positively affect your planets in Pisces and you'll feel better.

Your rising sign Scorpio,Neptune in the first house Saturn aspects; all of them makes you prone to depression.You shouldn't get alone but try to find people who really love and admire you.Besides working for charity organizations or practising any kind of art could make you happy.

dr. farr

Very briefly: by whole sign the highly sensitive Scorpio is on the first house/ascendant AND Uranus-significator of all sorts of strange, unusual and hard to define influences, is posited in the 12th whole sign house, which house can include chronic conditions of ill health. No wonder you and everyone else, are baffled about the exact nature of your longer-term health concerns!!
(Heck, obscure, mysterious, hidden sources Pluto is there in that 12th house as well!)

Frisiangal

Disclaimer: I am not medically trained, whereby any information offered is derived from the rules applied to astrological symbolism as it pertains to the branch of astrology that deals with health issues. The personal focus is through the modern psychological related rather than traditional perspective. It implies that physical disease is not ‘automatically’ written into a chart but can be psychosomatic of nature as a result of mismanagement of planetary energy.
For the past several years I've had different health issues that seem to get worse and worse as time goes on...........
Can someone tell me if they see anything in my chart?

You asked for the source of your health issues.
Is it possible that these followed a change in, or breakdown of an important part of your life?
The chart offered shows that the ruler of Ascendant (physical constitution) is in a stressful aspect with the joint ruler of the 6th house (work/ physical complaints) and 11th house (platonic relationships).
The chart's Venus, ruler of 6th and 11th houses, had worked its way forward together with the chart's Sun, and during 2010 they came into direct contact with each other in Aries (assertivity) to form an opposition with Uranus, the planet that deals with the spirit of independence. At that time, the Moon feelings were very centralised and working their way through the 9th house (associated with health).
Can it be coincidence that, in medical astrology, the Sun and Uranus rule the spine (i.e. backbone!) and individual vertebrae, of which the lower back could be associated with the lumbar region ruled by Libra, and headaches find an association with Aries!!!
Kimbermoon has alread mentioned the function of Neptune in the Ascendant. Is it also coincidence that Neptune forms a conflicting aspect to both Venus annd Sun?

It would appear that circumstances beyond your control(Pluto) occured with which you have had difficulty acting upon and, especially, accepting.
There is a T-square in the chart, of which the so-called empty leg is in Virgo....associated with allergies!
If the dr's can find nothing physically wrong, your problems could arise from a difficulty in 'letting go' of that which is beyond your control to change. Maybe the change should come through yourself?
It could be 'the source' you are seeking?

Apologies for change in letter size. I don't know why this has occured.

Intuitive One

You asked for the source of your health issues.
Is it possible that these followed a change in, or breakdown of an important part of your life?

You may have a point. The year before someone very close to me died unexpectedly and it left me devastated. Not long afterwards, I tried to improve my health but my allergies etc got worst after a while. Now I have health issues that I never had before.

The chart offered shows that the ruler of Ascendant (physical constitution) is in a stressful aspect with the joint ruler of the 6th house (work/ physical complaints) and 11th house (platonic relationships).
The chart's Venus, ruler of 6th and 11th houses, had worked its way forward together with the chart's Sun, and during 2010 they came into direct contact with each other in Aries (assertivity) to form an opposition with Uranus, the planet that deals with the spirit of independence. At that time, the Moon feelings were very centralised and working their way through the 9th house (associated with health).
In 2010 I moved long distance temporarily. This may explain the 9th house. One bad thing after another happened that year.

Can it be coincidence that, in medical astrology, the Sun and Uranus rule the spine (i.e. backbone!) and individual vertebrae, of which the lower back could be associated with the lumbar region ruled by Libra, and headaches find an association with Aries!!!
Kimbermoon has alread mentioned the function of Neptune in the Ascendant. Is it also coincidence that Neptune forms a conflicting aspect to both Venus annd Sun?

It would appear that circumstances beyond your control(Pluto) occured with which you have had difficulty acting upon and, especially, accepting.
There is a T-square in the chart, of which the so-called empty leg is in Virgo....associated with allergies!
If the dr's can find nothing physically wrong, your problems could arise from a difficulty in 'letting go' of that which is beyond your control to change. Maybe the change should come through yourself?

I'm still dealing with residual feelings from what happened, however my symptoms are far from being psychosomatic. For my allergy issues and other health problems, I will continue to look into alternative health but I go about it less aggresively & do things little by little.

It could be 'the source' you are seeking?

Apologies for change in letter size. I don't know why this has occured.

Does my chart show some type of resolution to my health problems or is this going to become chronic?

Last edited:

Frisiangal

I'm still dealing with residual feelings from what happened, however my symptoms are far from being psychosomatic.

I was not forming any judgement that they were. Astrologically speaking I believe that what modern health astrology expresses is, that when one is unable to cope and deal with stress and trauma issues of, and upon, the mind and feelings, they can eventually create physical symptoms. The spirit can become 'deflated' whereby the positive in one's will does not, or is unable, to act in the manner it should. Dealing with issues, however difficult, does not allow them to take root and interfere with health.

You have an abundance of personal energy in Pisces, to which its (modern)
ruler, Neptune, is in a conflicting position in the 1st house. Astrologers might asociate this with an inherent weakened physical condition, subsceptible to all manner of overwhelming influences which it finds
impossible to fight against. Yet I have never forgotten what someone once said to me when I mentioned the associations with her Pisces side. 'Yes; but there are sharks as well as goldfish.' It is so true and it depends upon whether Pisces takes on the stronger or weaker side of its species; allows everything to overwhelm and swallow it up, OR, itself faces and deals with difficulties and swallows them up by doing so.

Does my chart show some type of resolution to my health problems or is this going to become chronic?

As said, I am not medically trained.
From the holistic astrological perspective it could be said that it is entirely up to you whether conditions become chronic or not. What it would involve is a total change of mental attitude in dealing with manifested issues. (Both related to Saturn). Looking at circumstances from another perspective. It does not mean comparing and replacing larger-than-life idealism with harsh fact but recognising the difference between them and allowing each to help and work with the other when necessity dictates.

It could be underway already as the personal Moon feelings, currently under the influence of Virgo, are able to perceive physical proof of that of which they may not have been previously aware, whereby they acquire a more realistic attitude to combat any weakness of nature.

The Sun (individual vitality and motivation) is in the final stages of its opposition to Uranus. There is still time to change one's motivation and become more actively involved with, and take on a zest for life (Aries).

With Saturn, there is always a necessity to put the past behind one, leave it for what it was whilst taking the the lessons learnt from it. Unfortunately, many people tend to carry the past around with them. Someone else recently said, 'Emotionally, I feel so restricted', which seemed to me to be a perfect explanation for transit Saturn in Scorpio. It can so hold one back from moving forward because Scorpio does not willingly let go of anything. With the planet hovering over the chart's 11th and 12th houses, it could signify a time to 'let the past die a natural death' so that it no longer takes on a chronic nature that interferes with getting on with living.

Last edited:

bevrostant

Hi, I'm new to this forum, but I ran off your chart with my software and a few things may be the cause.

1) Neptune in Sagittarius in the first house of the physical self can show a sensitivity to alcohol and medications that could affect the liver. It is squaring Venus in Pisces (6th house ruler of health). This may point to some difficulty with foods, fluids and topical ointments that contain alcohol.

I would stop any ingestion of those items for the time being and see if your blood stream can filter the sensitive material out of your body.

2) You have your Sun and Moon in Pisces forming a quindecile (165) angle with Pluto in Libra (12th house ruler of hospitals). This energy is about a repetitive action that over time could cause problems. In this case the Sun and Moon in Pisces can indicate fluid levels in the blood stream that cause difficulty for your kidneys. Pluto in Libra is all about the elimination of waste through the kidneys so that is one area to check.

This may again point towards problems with alcohol or medications that you are sensitive to or the water that you drink may have additives that are difficult for you to deal with. Check everything that you ingest in liquid form and be sure of what ingredients are in them. If you have to, filter all your water before ingesting it.

3) Your Moon/Sun in Pisces are also squaring Saturn in Gemini. Saturn rules the skin, bones, teeth and chronic ailments usually from the father's side of the family.

This could indicate some chronic illness like allergies or asthma. Check with your father or father's relatives for any of the same ailments to see what run's in the family.

Just a couple of ideas. Good luck with it all. Sending healing vibrations your way.

Bev. :smile:

Intuitive One

Hi, I'm new to this forum, but I ran off your chart with my software and a few things may be the cause.

1) Neptune in Sagittarius in the first house of the physical self can show a sensitivity to alcohol and medications that could affect the liver. It is squaring Venus in Pisces (6th house ruler of health). This may point to some difficulty with foods, fluids and topical ointments that contain alcohol.

I would stop any ingestion of those items for the time being and see if your blood stream can filter the sensitive material out of your body.

2) You have your Sun and Moon in Pisces forming a quindecile (165) angle with Pluto in Libra (12th house ruler of hospitals). This energy is about a repetitive action that over time could cause problems. In this case the Sun and Moon in Pisces can indicate fluid levels in the blood stream that cause difficulty for your kidneys. Pluto in Libra is all about the elimination of waste through the kidneys so that is one area to check.

This may again point towards problems with alcohol or medications that you are sensitive to or the water that you drink may have additives that are difficult for you to deal with. Check everything that you ingest in liquid form and be sure of what ingredients are in them. If you have to, filter all your water before ingesting it.

3) Your Moon/Sun in Pisces are also squaring Saturn in Gemini. Saturn rules the skin, bones, teeth and chronic ailments usually from the father's side of the family.

This could indicate some chronic illness like allergies or asthma. Check with your father or father's relatives for any of the same ailments to see what run's in the family.

Just a couple of ideas. Good luck with it all. Sending healing vibrations your way.

Bev. :smile:

You gave some good suggestions. I will start back to eating healthier again. I do drink bottled water. Thanks.

Intuitive One

I was not forming any judgement that they were. Astrologically speaking I believe that what modern health astrology expresses is, that when one is unable to cope and deal with stress and trauma issues of, and upon, the mind and feelings, they can eventually create physical symptoms. The spirit can become 'deflated' whereby the positive in one's will does not, or is unable, to act in the manner it should. Dealing with issues, however difficult, does not allow them to take root and interfere with health.

You have an abundance of personal energy in Pisces, to which its (modern)
ruler, Neptune, is in a conflicting position in the 1st house. Astrologers might asociate this with an inherent weakened physical condition, subsceptible to all manner of overwhelming influences which it finds
impossible to fight against. Yet I have never forgotten what someone once said to me when I mentioned the associations with her Pisces side. 'Yes; but there are sharks as well as goldfish.' It is so true and it depends upon whether Pisces takes on the stronger or weaker side of its species; allows everything to overwhelm and swallow it up, OR, itself faces and deals with difficulties and swallows them up by doing so.

As said, I am not medically trained.
From the holistic astrological perspective it could be said that it is entirely up to you whether conditions become chronic or not. What it would involve is a total change of mental attitude in dealing with manifested issues. (Both related to Saturn). Looking at circumstances from another perspective. It does not mean comparing and replacing larger-than-life idealism with harsh fact but recognising the difference between them and allowing each to help and work with the other when necessity dictates.

It could be underway already as the personal Moon feelings, currently under the influence of Virgo, are able to perceive physical proof of that of which they may not have been previously aware, whereby they acquire a more realistic attitude to combat any weakness of nature.

The Sun (individual vitality and motivation) is in the final stages of its opposition to Uranus. There is still time to change one's motivation and become more actively involved with, and take on a zest for life (Aries).

With Saturn, there is always a necessity to put the past behind one, leave it for what it was whilst taking the the lessons learnt from it. Unfortunately, many people tend to carry the past around with them. Someone else recently said, 'Emotionally, I feel so restricted', which seemed to me to be a perfect explanation for transit Saturn in Scorpio. It can so hold one back from moving forward because Scorpio does not willingly let go of anything. With the planet hovering over the chart's 11th and 12th houses, it could signify a time to 'let the past die a natural death' so that it no longer takes on a chronic nature that interferes with getting on with living.

I'm not getting any younger and I know I shouldn't dwell too much on the past. It would help if I had something interesting going on in my life to take my mind off things.:biggrin: This is something I definitely need to work on.

kimbermoon

A further note: I still believe that the cause of this illness is indicated in the chart by the intersecting squares, and that Neptune oppose Saturn indicates that it will become chronic...the reference to any illness as being psychosomatic needs to be reconsidered though, IMO, because of the dismissive connotation of it being 'all in one's head'; there is a strong connection between mind and body indeed and when this situation becomes unbalanced or somehow distorted, it can be an additional trigger to dis-ease; but of course that does not mean that nothing is wrong, or that the person is just 'imagining it all'...consider also the affliction of Venus in the 3rd, which also relates to assaults from the environment. There are many invisible causes for disease; viruses, bacteria, germs, etc; but there are also a gazillion other things that we are exposed to every day, causing previously unknown diseases. Don't buy into the marshmallow! You need to inform yourself about the seriousness of our toxic environment; find out the truths about Monsanto, GMO's, ED's, Metabolic disruptors, pesticides, fertilizers, poisons in cleaning products, heavy metals, additives in the water and chemical poisons in our food...and what about them chemtrails? Being exposed to all these nasties accumulate in the body over time, and they are a direct contribution to the vastly increasing numbers of diabetes, and the various autoimmune diseases plaguing us today...our immune systems are under attack contributing to ever growing numbers of sick people; we are indeed under true threats from serious problems in the environment which are not being disclosed to us, and thus the many are but sheeple being led to the slaughter, without even knowing it.
I would also comment on the statement made about: Unfortunately, many people tend to carry the past around with them. 'let the past die a natural death'. This is very bad advice and I hope that people don't take it seriously; 'memories are the river upon which our past is carried forward into the future we are creating'. There is a reason for our past, and we are meant to assess it's influence on us from time to time...blocking out the past means you have not learned your lessons and they will continue to influence your present on a daily basis...this attitude contributes to major relationship issues that so many are suffering with today...by denying the past, so you are basically closing off your access to the psyche, which is the source of our actions and reactions to life that affect our external circumstances...the Saturn Return = the measure of time = reviewing the past in order to restructure the future.

Frisiangal

I would also comment on the statement made about: Unfortunately, many people tend to carry the past around with them. 'let the past die a natural death'. This is very bad advice and I hope that people don't take it seriously; 'memories are the river upon which our past is carried forward into the future we are creating'. There is a reason for our past, and we are meant to assess it's influence on us from time to time...blocking out the past means you have not learned your lessons and they will continue to influence your present on a daily basis the future..................

I believe there to be a BIG difference between the 'memories' carried within the Moon memory bank and the harsh reality of past circumstances that one fails to deal with and therefore conditions the individual to carry them around like a hump on the back; the constant 'burden' that weighs one down. I am not talking about those pleasant circumstances that form a good foundation for the future, but those 'other' circumstances that can have such an influence upon how one views and lives their life because the individual fails to learn from them.

Furthermore, I did not tell the poster to block out the past, only to deal with it, whereby its negative energy can no longer affect the future. To me, that's like enabling the past to then die 'a natural death'. It just depends upon how one chooses to read, interpret and understand the meaning in the written word.