Astrology Manifesto

starlink

Hello Michaell, thank you for giving us these links. It is very interesting but also very intellectually written and therefore one needs to sit quietly and let it all sink in. I looked over it and I think the contents bear a lot of truth. This guy sees it in it's right perspective as far as I could see.

Michael

It is very interesting but also very intellectually written and therefore one needs to sit quietly and let it all sink in. I looked over it and I think the contents bear a lot of truth.

He seems to be saying something clear and profound. This is not
complex meaninglesness like some mediocre intellectuals like to
write. He knows what he is talking about.

It's very complex, very mercurial. It seems interesting that here
in the west wisdom is so intellectual and that makes it restricted
only to an elite. Makes me think of western philosophy.

starlink

Well, that is a bit over the top I would say. It sounds a bit fanatical if you ask me. I did not go over the article indepth, no time at the moment. Will be out of the Forum from Saturday till next week Thursday. WORK!

Michael

I wanted to make you read it against your will.
I'm so sorry. I understand it's long, boring and
complex. I need to treat people more nicely.

Oh and about your work thing. It seems I made
you think I'm some sort of slob and you don't
want to imitate me. So you pretended you had
to work. I think I'm getting better in psychology.
LMAO.

starlink

Hé Mike, not at all! I did not feel anything like that and you are treating me nicely. I did not pretend at all that I had to work, why should I. I just have to be out of town for a week, that's all. We are having an exhibition of my partners business in Bern, lasting till Wednesday night. I help him with selling his products you see.You totally misunderstood, I really had to do a lot of last minute things. I will be picked up in about an hour. You are not a slob at all, those are your own words! I also dont read that article against my will, it is very interesting but I really need the time to sit and let it all sink in.
Bye for now and till the next time! Star.

Atria

Thank you again Michael, that site is one of my favorites, spicasc wrote an article there about Morin de Villefranche and his determinations, his name is Carlos Raitzin, i wish that astrology return to the university, i fight a littlewar at home, my teacher was a real warrior and defend the truth and the real astrology, i dont read the manifesto yet, but i ll read it soon.