Some input on hard aspects...

I was wondering if anyone could give me some input on some hard aspects of mine...I've read countless internet articles but they all say the same thing...just looking for some new information that didn't come from a mindless webpage. Specifically twelfth house Mars in Taurus opposition sixth house Saturn in Scorpio and twelfth house Sun in Aries opposition sixth house Pluto in Scorpio.
And this really has nothing to do with this post, but....I've read that the Sun in the twelfth house indicates abuse of power in past lives and karmic debt...does this have any validity or is it just superstition??

Attachments

• horoscopechart.png
    horoscopechart.png
    50.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

kiwikid

Hi Mitchatron,

I'm not an experienced astrologer nor am I into past lives, but that karma kickback does happen in this lifetime usually for things done in this life time, so can't help you much about the validity, its just a personal thing.

12H is a hidden house - so you feel yourself strong and determined with your Sun in Aries, but others may not be aware of this inner strength in you, until you go through some crises and see how well you cope. However, on the other hand, your Sun or ego will be brassed off that others only seem to notice how intense you are emotionally in 6H matters such as your relationships with your workmates, etc. Your intense reactions may make them think you are temperamental when really you are not.

But, being out of sign, this opposition is weakened, and element wise is more like a quincunx where you just have to adjust or be aware of how the others see you, and how you want to be seen and try and show a bit of that initiative and drive that you do have.

In a way, both of these oppositions have a kind of similarity, in fact maybe the Mars energy in Taurus becoming more constant and reliable, and Saturn limiting the extent of the emotional side of you, your energy and drive is now more stable and less likely to end up in rash and oversensitive situations. You will be able to cope with work that demands sustained and constant application - you will complete the job rather than giving up in exasperation when things go wrong.

Well, that's my take on it anyway,
cheers, Marg :)

flea

Interesting dilemma, with saturn in 6th scorpio, which can indicate a block with those issues, and the sun bearing down on pluto in scorpio in the 6th. There could be compulsions to work through scorpio/pluto type things but also a fear about such things which can create a bottle neck with supressed energy of mars. Watch out for unexplained feelings of anger as they could be clues. Also look deeply into the status of saturn in your chart and try to find the things you may avoid. Then you can plan ways of dealing with the issues instead of the power building up and up. 6th house issues of health, working conditions etc are going to be important, 6th house also concerns pets. Find ways of becoming aware of your body and ways of looking after it. Food, exercise, hygiene, sensation such as touch, sunlight, sound, how does your body feel in each of these situations. Or is it an area of life you ignore??

There is always a story, and a gift at the end of any troublesome aspects that are understood. Me having pluto conj uranus square sun knows a little about the subterranean forces. I have had power issues, boundary issues to look at closely from both sides of the fence. Power with not over is a mantra for me.

Love Light and Peace
Flea

Very interesting, thanks, both of you. Yeah, I can be a spaz at work, flying off the handle...trying to work on that one. I'm pretty new to astrology and am trying to figure out my chart without relying too heavily on those so-called "cookbook astrology" books and webpages. Thanks for the input!

I've read that the Sun opposition Pluto signifies a need for personal change but at the same time there is fear of that change, so facing that fear is important. I agree that Mars in Taurus kind of tames agression but in opposition to Saturn AND in the twelfth house I find that it supresses it instead of just toning it down and then my anger kind of explodes and is self-destructive without a positive outlet.

I was also wondering about Neptune in the eighth house. I know the eighth house is kind of psychic and with Neptune there what does that signify? I've got a couple of squares to Neptune from the Moon, Mercury and Venus (as they're all clumped together), and all I've read about that is things like escapist tendencies and vivid imagination, which is true because I daydream and fantasize alot (even when I should be doing more important things), but does it mean anything else?

ALSO, about Uranus opposition Gemini Ascendant...I can't really find anything about that. I know that the Ascendant is the way one presents themselves to the world and Uranus is kind of quirky and odd. Does this mean that I project an odd nature to people? I'm kind of confused to that one because the Ascendant is a point and not a planet.

kiwikid

Hi again . . .There’s a kind of duality running through your chart, showing in the Gemini asc, the wide sun/neptune trine, the oppositions of Mars/Saturn and Sun/Pluto.

Majority of planets in top half of chart, your life is played out in the outside world, and with personal planets Moon, Venus, Mercury in 11H of friends, group activities, maybe you will value the opinion of others over your own opinions. [Your Moon in 11H shows a need for friendships to be happy, and your emotions may be influenced by what other people think.]

But then again personal planets are in Aries which does emphasise the “Me” in group situations. Maybe the need to lead or be up front in the social groups you belong to. Aries is on cusp of 11H + 12H so an independent and determined flavour.

Neptune in 8H – psychic understanding of other’s motivations. But, you need to follow up your hunches with evidence. Neptune in Cap [cardinal] ? creative, determined with a cautious streak, but prone to self-deception. Being 8H [other people’s resources/money], be careful around finances involving other people as Moon which squares your Neptune, also rules sign on cusp of 2H of your personal resouces/money. Make sure these matters are kept above board at all times. Check & double-check.

Your Sun trine Neptune – while giving creative flair [Sun rules Leo on cusp of your 5H] and vivid imagination, it can be wasted on daydreaming [12H your own undoing] rather than putting it into practical use. You must make the most of this creative talent. Trines are lazy, it’s up to you to use this talent.
This aspect can also show self-deception or deception of others [it can also mean that people see two sides to your personality. Ie. the duality I mentioned at the beginning of this post.] This is also supported by your Sun being in the “hidden” 12H. The 8H is also a hidden house as well.

The squares of the above personal planets causing inner tension to Neptune in Cap 8H show that you really have to keep your feet on the ground. These squares will hopefully stir you out of your daydreams and make the most of that Sun/Neptune talent.

With Venus in your 11H, team up with artists and creative people or just have them as friends who could give you encouragement and support.
Also, Venus retrograde, conjunct Asc ruler Mercury, also rules sign on cusp 6H [Libra] ? work relationships or even health as the Asc is involved here via Mercury, traditional ruler of 6H.
Pluto and Saturn, both retrograde in 6H and in intercepted sign of Scorpio, both can produce health worries

Uranus oppn Asc shows you as unpredictable and possibly melodramatic. But, you can also look at it as conjunct your Dsc [our needs withiin relationships and how they might be fulfilled]. You are not into traditonal relationships, and Jupiter on cusp of Dsc shows you need lots of freedom and space in your relationships. Your goodbyes will not be drawn out, that’s for sure :)

Cheers, Marg

flea

I am also thinking that moon in 11th house has uranus flavour. Opposite the ascendent can be the parts of yourself you project onto others in order to know them experientially.

Mars in Taurus 12 might be hidden emotions, so you are not usually aware of them. Art of some kind may allow you an opportunity to contact your emotions earlier. Maybe creative potentials that are hidden too.

Love Light and Peace
Flea

gaer

Mitchatron_5000 said:
I was wondering if anyone could give me some input on some hard aspects of mine...I've read countless internet articles but they all say the same thing...just looking for some new information that didn't come from a mindless webpage.
There is no way that any book or any website can completely synthesize information in an entirely personal way. :)
Specifically twelfth house Mars in Taurus opposition sixth house Saturn in Scorpio and twelfth house Sun in Aries opposition sixth house Pluto in Scorpio.
And this really has nothing to do with this post, but....I've read that the Sun in the twelfth house indicates abuse of power in past lives and karmic debt...does this have any validity or is it just superstition??
I think it's not only negative but dangerous to make such sweeping statements. However, my personal experience is that an active 12th house is quite a challenge. I have Saturn there, conjunct Venus (about 5 degrees orb) and Pluto there too. Three planets. I've battled depression my entire life. That's negative, and you could interpret that as "punishment". But I also have a tremendous amount of empathy and compassion, and I'm a teacher. That's a plus. Sun and Moon in Libra, so you can see whey I look for balance, and Neptune conjuncts both Sun and Moon. Idealism. In the 2nd House.

Those two Houses have shown my greatest strengths and my greatest weaknesses. Try to look at these hard aspects as tough challenges that will give you especially rich rewards if you can overcome them, and after you read all about the aspects and listen to what other people say, look deeply inside yourself and try to feel what resonates most deeply, if you can.

Good luck!

Gaer