PDA

View Full Version : How does one deal with a 4th house Sun in solar return chart?

zona501
04-28-2013, 04:51 PM
Almost all my planets are above the horizon, this 4th house Sun in Solar return chart is killing me. There's not much going on in my life and it's said that's a period of introspection but I'm not naturally that type of person.

When will that Sun shine again? Is there something I can do "out there" while that Sun continues to try to hide in the 4th house?

Thank you.

Kaiousei no Senshi
04-28-2013, 06:49 PM
I think the first thing that needs to be addressed is how important is the Sun in this return chart. Is it your Lord of the Year? Does it rule the SR ascendant?

kimbermoon
04-28-2013, 07:00 PM
solar return Sun in 4th
-parents, domestic matters, the past and the foundation of the psyche. Indeed introspection of the past is the theme;self-analysis; understanding more about yourself as per your early conditioning and imprinting...The relationship with the parents comes into focus in terms of creating your own domestic role. Understanding your own emotional reactions; are they helpful or do they create conflicts with others? Taking stock of your sense of identity and self-image. Also new beginnings that move away from the past. What are the aspects to the Sun in this chart? Are the Sun and Moon in harmony? One would need to see the chart to be more specific.

zona501
04-28-2013, 07:01 PM
I think the first thing that needs to be addressed is how important is the Sun in this return chart. Is it your Lord of the Year? Does it rule the SR ascendant?

Ha, it does actually (rule the SR ascendant). Once I get a SR Leo rising and the Sun will be in the 4th! Oh, come ooooon!!! Ha ha ha. :)

zona501
04-28-2013, 07:40 PM
solar return Sun in 4th
-parents, domestic matters, the past and the foundation of the psyche. Indeed introspection of the past is the theme;self-analysis; understanding more about yourself as per your early conditioning and imprinting...The relationship with the parents comes into focus in terms of creating your own domestic role. Understanding your own emotional reactions; are they helpful or do they create conflicts with others? Taking stock of your sense of identity and self-image. Also new beginnings that move away from the past. What are the aspects to the Sun in this chart? Are the Sun and Moon in harmony? One would need to see the chart to be more specific.

Thank you. Well, too many planets in the 4th house, two detriments, 2 Rx movements. The only cool thing appears to be Mars as ruler of that 4th house (although Mars is a malefic) but he's also conjunct Pluto (not good from a modern perspective). It looks like too much (three planets under the domicile of Mars) fighting (Mars) at home. And the Sun is ruled by a very bad planet that's in detriment and Rx. Actually that's the worse a Sun in Sag can get as a ruler. If that chart is to be discussed like a standard natal chart, it says don't count on detrimented Venus and Jupiter (the benefics, unfortunately). Venus rules the intercepted 3rd and the 10th house, Jupiter rules the 5th, the 8th and the 9th. Problems with authority figures (10th), not a good year for religion (9th), maybe also problems with neighbours (3rd), not much fun (5th house) and I'd rather not comment on the 8th house at all whose ruler happens to rule that Sun (so true) and the 4th is also the house of the end of the matter (*shivers*). Leo is the 5th house in the natal chart but it doesn't seem like a fun year at all so far.

That's the whole chart:http://prikachi.com/images/500/6131500s.gif

Kaiousei no Senshi
04-28-2013, 10:57 PM
Is that the solar return chart?

zona501
04-28-2013, 10:58 PM
Is that the solar return chart?

Indeed it is. :)

Kaiousei no Senshi
04-29-2013, 03:30 AM
How does it match up with your natal? What profection year is this for you?

zona501
04-29-2013, 10:42 AM
How does it match up with your natal? What profection year is this for you?

3rd house Gemini on the cusp in the natal chart. Mercury is in Scorpio in the 7th in the natal chart.

Kaiousei no Senshi
04-29-2013, 08:03 PM
So is SR Sun in your natal Seventh?

zona501
04-29-2013, 08:27 PM
So is SR Sun in your natal Seventh?

SR Sun would be where the natal Sun is. I do not have exact birth time but it is most probably in the 8th house. It is there with Placidus and Regiomontanus and on the cusp of the 8th house with the other birth time I have again in Regiomontanus. The Sun would be in the 9th house with whole sign houses.