PDA

View Full Version : Giving Birth - urgent!

justme07
07-29-2007, 05:33 PM
Hi everyone,
i was on here couple of months ago asking about pregnancy and i received some really good answers.

I am now 38 weeks and i cant wait to have this baby!I feel so exhausted it's unbelievable,i've become anemic,i can't go anywhere i always feel so faint,i just want it to end and to have my baby at last.

Is there any way you could tell me when this baby will be coming? Can you tell the exact date or is that not possible?

I would really appriciate this,as doctors here don't intervene until you are 2 weeks past your due date!

Thanks in advance x

http://i10.tinypic.com/5yvxmqv.jpg

Arian Maverick
07-29-2007, 06:21 PM
I think this question would be better suited for horary than natal astrology. Do you recall the exact date, time, and location you first thought of this question? If not, I recommend that you create a new thread in the Horary Astrology medical subboard, or I can transfer this thread there for you if you wish. I know that Draco in particular actually prefers to interpret horary charts with no given data, for it gives him the perfect opportunity to use his method of choice--using the date, time, and location that he first understood the question.

Of course, there is a slight disadvantage of this, for you will have as many charts as responses. However, I think it's certainly worth a try ;)

Best of luck to you and your unborn baby!

Arian Maverick

sskohli
07-29-2007, 06:27 PM
Is there any way you could tell me when this baby will be coming? Can you tell the exact date or is that not possible?
Hi justme07,
Can you choose a random number between 1 and 249 both inclusive, try not to have your fav/lucky numbers and we'll see how it goes?

sandeep

justme07
07-29-2007, 07:33 PM
Thanks to both of you :)

Arian,if you wouldn't mind you can move this to horary forum. The exact time i have thought to ask this question was the time i posted this reply - 30 july 2007 20:34 pm.

Sskholi - the first number i thought of was 3.

Thanks again! x

sskohli
07-30-2007, 02:08 PM
Hi justme,
in nadi astrology 2,5,11 houses signify child birth, in your horary, 3 planets were in the 5th house, any other fast moving planets aspecting them from 11th or 2nd will cause the delivery to happen.
Now Moon is in the 10th house (capricorn) as soon as it moves to the 11th house it will aspect the 5th house and wham you'll ave your baby. which will be as soon as tomorrow..31st july if we take exact degrees, it can be anytime tomorrow or day after. and since there are a number of 8, 12 means it could be c-section c-serian..or whatever you call it.

congrats in advance...let us know how it goes :)

thanks
sandeep

justme07
07-30-2007, 10:00 PM
Thank you so much!! I just came back from the hospital and they think i could be in early labour!! Im havin contractions but they are about 5-6 mins apart,so nothing yet!!

but i hope you were right,i am so ready to have this baby!!!!!!I will definatley keep you updated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!:D :D :D

thanks again!;)

ps.i couldnt believe this when i read your answer,we just got back home half hr ago!!!!!

Arian Maverick
07-31-2007, 01:22 AM
Best of luck to you, and remember: Have someone (don't try to do it yourself) to write down the EXACT moment the head first emerges if you deliver vaginally and the EXACT moment the baby takes its first breath. Try to find an atomic clock--accuracy is key!

This may seem a bit obsessive, but if your child is born between the cusp of two fast-rising Ascendant signs, even one minute can make the difference between a Pisces Ascendant or an Aries Ascendant, for example. To this day I am unsure of my exact Ascendant/Descendant and Midheaven/Nadir signs because recording the time of birth is not generally the first thing birth attendants do; cleaning and weighing the newborn understandably takes priority, not to mention that the clocks in the various delivery rooms may differ from each other.

I'm so excited for you! :D

Arian Maverick

sskohli
07-31-2007, 02:18 AM
all the best justme
what are you going to call them :)...persistence ;)

sandeep

justme07
07-31-2007, 08:31 AM
thanks guys! my contractions seemed to have eased off this morning:( ... im hoping they start again in a bit! i read somewhere that more babies are born on the full moon then ever :D so i woke up this morning and realised my curtains were open and the moon so shining straight on to me :cool: maybe thats another sign ..anyways,i hope i have this little one soon!

thanks for well wishes,and i will tell my mum (who is one of my birthing partners) to write down the exact time*

:39:

sskohli
08-03-2007, 04:54 PM
hey just me
two days no posts..i am sure you have delivered...
so what're you gonna call the little bugger :)

sandeep

justme07
08-03-2007, 07:38 PM
Hi,im still here :o not having regular contractions,but have some pain and being mnitored since Monday!
I hope something happens soon,she has moved down and i hope she's ready to come out soon!

Is there anything on my chart that can help us see what will happen and how soon? I just want to go into labour NOW!:D

Just x

Arian Maverick
08-03-2007, 11:43 PM
Unfortunately, you've made this a bit difficult by omitting your natal data from the chart because we cannot create your chart using Astrodienst or another astrology program and see exactly where the transiting planets are currently positioned in your natal charts.

Even if we did have this information, though, you must keep in mind that the birth of an infant is not simply an event chart, but rather sets the astrological pattern for the newborn for the rest of his or her life. Many astrologers, including myself, believe that the incoming soul chooses the exact time and place of its physical birth in exact accordance with its karma or whatever energies the soul may wish to bring to the planet at this time. Make no mistake, this is big stuff and cannot be rushed, although it is quite understandable that you are more than ready to deliver.

Your child will undoubtedly have connections with your natal chart, but as we cannot be certain what lessons the soul may wish to learn in this lifetime, I do not feel comfortable predicting its time of birth, which would "set the stage" for this and more.

Nevertheless, I can tell you that Jupiter, the ruler of your fifth house (using the Placidus house system), is currently transiting your fifth house--this is one of the most perfect indicators of pregnancy/fertility that I can think of, although of course not everyone with Jupiter transiting their fifth house will have children during this period!

I find it interesting that retrograde Jupiter, which is exactly at 9 Sagittarius 57 at the moment of writing, is tightly semisextile your natal Pluto at 9 Scorpio 40 (I had difficulty reading the exact minute at the chart, so this may be off slightly). Transiting Saturn in Leo is almost exactly trine your natal Uranus, which is tightly conjunct transiting Pluto.

What all of this may indicate about the timing of the birth, I am unsure. In horary astrology, one usually judges timing by identifying the significator of the querent and the significator of the quesited and examines the relationship between them, using different techniques to determine when the two planets may perfect an aspect. However, this is not a horary question and I am not a horary astrologer, so I'm at a bit of a loss what to do here.

Does anyone have any experience with timing birth based upon transits or progressions of the mother's natal chart? I created a horary-like chart for the moment I seriously applied myself to this puzzle, and although I am certainly not pregnant, I've read in at least one horary astrology book that one should use the ruler of the Ascendant to describe the querent, even if the querent did not create the horary chart; I believe this is why Saturn in the seventh house, which represents the astrologer, is a traditional "warning" against judgment. So if justme07, and not me, is signified by the ruler of the first house, Saturn in Leo in the seventh (the chart's warning me already not to attempt this, but I already know I'm no horary astrologer so there are no surprises here :rolleyes:), and the ruler of the fifth house cusp, Mercury in Cancer, represents the child...what would represent the emergence of the child from the mother's physical body? Should we say when Mercury changes signs from Cancer to Leo? Mercury has already passed a semisextile (minor aspect not generally used in horary, anyway) with Saturn and its next aspect would be the conjunction. Unfortunately, I've left both of my horary astrology books at home and cannot recall what unit of time a fixed sign corresponds with--hours, days, weeks, etc. Obviously, it can't be months, because the baby will surely be delivered by this time. And Mercury starts in a cardinal sign and moves into a fixed sign. Again, what to do?

Can an experienced astrologer please relieve me from my own inexperience and confusion before I embarrass myself further? :o

Arian Maverick

sskohli
08-07-2007, 05:44 PM
Hi justme,
its now almost 39 weeks, you still there?
I mean why aren't you doing it surgically.

Nice analysis Arian,
I wish i could help, i have exeprience with timing (though not births) based upon transits, but then that would be Vedic'ally.i am almost asleep right now, i will explain how we do it tomorrow.
untill then adios

sandeep

justme07
08-07-2007, 08:24 PM
Hi,im still here :(

i dilated from 0 to 2cm since sunday,but to be in established labor you have to be atleast 4cm ... im at home right now,and we're just waiting ... im very exhausted because im contracting but it doesnt seem to be doing that much ..my contractions are still not regular enough to be in real labor.

Hopefully SOMETHING will happen soon,if not i have to wait atleast 40+ weeks to be induced,they don't do anything surgically here unless there is something wrong with the baby,and luckily she is fine just a little bit sttuborn!

:cool:

sskohli
08-19-2007, 07:20 PM
hi just..
you still there?
did the little bugger decide to come out..
what do the medics say now ??

sandeep

2rainbows
08-19-2007, 11:24 PM
My advice: do not choose to induce labor unless there are significant health concerns to yourself or baby. expect contractions to come and go. it has to hurt an awful lot to be the real thing. keep breathing and try your best to have him/her naturally without drugs.

~2Rainbows

justme07
08-20-2007, 10:41 AM
Hi everyone!
Sorry i didn't get in touch earlier,but i had my baby on the 10.8!
My dr. decided to break my waters as i was already starting to dilate and had irregular pains,she arrived 5-6 hrs later with no problems!
She was 7lbs7,head full of dark hair and is GORGEOUS!

Thanks again for all your replies :cool:

X

sskohli
08-20-2007, 11:43 AM
awwww
so nice to hear that...
what're you going to call her?
shy :D?
10.8 what time?
sandeep

justme07
08-20-2007, 06:41 PM
Her name is Nevah :) and she was born at 23:40..

x