Lunar eclipse 25/04/2013, same as lunar eclipse 24/04/1986

fullmoonlibra

What significance could there be if a lunar eclipse falls together with a lunar eclipse from the past... in GENERAL and for me:

Especially if it occurs around your birthday.

The eclipse falls in my 3rd house, conjunct Pluto.
I will have my Venus return (most elevated dominant planet) and transiting Part of fortune will conjoin my Sun/NN in 9th.

Am I seeking too much for relevance or is 'there' really something to look at?

I would like to know, cause it's important that I can distinguish important events from non important ones when I look into charts from people.

Atari911

I'm not sure if this will give you any direct answer to your questions but Robert Wilkinson writes extensively about Lunation and how they relate to each other and the larger picture of things.

I mention this because I was reading his article for today just before I read your post so I was thinking there may be a connection synchronistically speaking.

Here is a link to the article:
http://www.aquariuspapers.com/astro...s-pt-1-whats-happening-in-april-may-2013.html

!4C

It was conjunct pluto in scorpio and chernobyl incident occurred. Chernobyl and challenger disasters are all I remember from the 6th grade. :annoyed:

This time it is conjunct saturn in scorpio. Saturn can broadly represent restrictions or loss, but it is also government and legislation on a mundane level.

!4C

ON mundane level, I have a feeling there will be a lot of hope and optimism around this eclipse. It looks like an opportunity.

1) Neptune is harmonious to sun/moon.
2) Venus is elevated in taurus.
3) Venus is conjunct the midpoint of gemini jupiter and aries uranus, which can produce sudden turn of events with venus issues. Not much stress here, so it will likely be perceived in positive way.
4) Mars conjunct sun in the stubborn sign of taurus will tend to carry trends from aries. They are also dispositioned to venus.

The moon conjunct saturn is the only depressing factor here. It could indicate loss or separation, but it could also indicate a need for caution or commitment. In the context of the other factors it appears reasonable.

You should look at the eclipse chart for your location to get the specifics on mundane factors.

fullmoonlibra said:
What significance could there be if a lunar eclipse falls together with a lunar eclipse from the past... in GENERAL and for me:

Especially if it occurs around your birthday.

The eclipse falls in my 3rd house, conjunct Pluto.
I will have my Venus return (most elevated dominant planet) and transiting Part of fortune will conjoin my Sun/NN in 9th.
Without looking at your chart, I wouldn't expect anything bad. In fact you probably will benefit overall. However, saturn conjunct natal pluto indicates you will probably not have much control over your situation.

FYI, this eclipse is only connected to the 1986 eclipse by degree. They are from different series cycle.