PDA

View Full Version : solar eclipse on solar return at 1 degree from natal sun WTF

taurusinOH
04-06-2013, 03:30 AM
My natal sun is 20 degrees Taurus, eclipse on my solar return is at 19 degrees Taurus and has Saturn, mars, and mercury in play. What the heck should I expect from this as I haven't encountered this before for myself or anyone else?! Yikes. All bad? All good? I know it's important.

tsmall
04-07-2013, 12:22 PM
My natal sun is 20 degrees Taurus, eclipse on my solar return is at 19 degrees Taurus and has Saturn, mars, and mercury in play. What the heck should I expect from this as I haven't encountered this before for myself or anyone else?! Yikes. All bad? All good? I know it's important.

You might get a reply if you post your chart.

Kaiousei no Senshi
04-07-2013, 08:03 PM
I had something very similar happen on my 18th birthday. There was a solar eclipse on the day of my solar return, but it wasn't until later that day, so the sun in my return chart wasn't eclipsed. Nothing really bad or noteworthy happened aside from normal "I'm an adult now" stuff.

JUPITERASC
04-07-2013, 08:12 PM
Depends which natal houses are ruled by Venus as well as if there are any planets located in those houses being aspect by transiting or natal planets :smile:

Neptune Rising
04-09-2013, 03:52 PM
I had this in 2010, a north node eclipse, 25 degree Cap on my 25 degree Cap Sun. Sun is in my natal 2nd house, rules an intercepted Leo in my 8th house. Transiting Jupiter was also leaving my 2nd house and about to conjunct natal Moon, and also about to have Jupiter return (Jupiter in Pisces rules my ascendant). Moon rules my 8th house. A few months after the eclipse, I got a large pay off from an employment tribunal case - they settled out of court. All that 2nd/8th house activity and a north node influence may have contributed to this pay off helping me go into self employment and a new stage in my life where I could really pursue what I had always wanted to, teaching.

That sounds all well and fine, it was also hard, times where I wondered if I was on the right path, but all other paths were closed. But, anything worth while is worth the effort.

Niffer
04-24-2013, 02:11 AM

I have found, when the angles are the same in Natal and SR chart the energies more easily flow. Any SR planets that are in the same house as Natal will be expressed more easily! I find this to be quite substantial in predicting a significant period in life.

JUPITERASC
12-11-2013, 10:48 PM
incidentally,
The ancients noticed a pattern called the SAROS CYCLE
when
Every 18 years, eleven and one third days, eclipse cycles completely repeat.
and the moon returns to same phase and the sun returns to the same place
with respect to the nodes of the moons orbit.

One saros = 223 lunar months.

SO

Consider events at the time of the previous eclipse on/close to this degree
but also keep in mind that the transiting planets would have been differently located
thus planetary influences vary, even though the eclipse degree repeats every approximately 18 years :smile:

'....Each saros series starts with a partial eclipse (Sun first enters the end of the node),
and each successive saros the path of the Moon is shifted either northward (when near the descending node)
or southward (when near the ascending node).
At some point, eclipses are no longer possible and the series terminates
(Sun leaves the beginning of the node).

Arbitrary dates were established by compilers of eclipse statistics.
These extreme dates are 2000 BCE and 3000 CE.
Saros series, of course, went on before and will continue after these dates.

Since the first eclipse of 2000 BCE was not the first in its saros, it is necessary to extend the saros series numbers backwards beyond 0
to negative numbers to accommodate eclipses occurring in the years following 2000 BCE.....'

tikana
12-12-2013, 12:18 AM
umm

when solar eclipse lands on your angle or lord of 1st house in 8th harmonic aspects, expect an event that is action oriented vs lunar eclipse which triggers emotional event or something you trigger on your own.

so compare SE to your natal and solar return and see what is going on in progressed chart if any planets aspecting the same planets that are SE or LE affected

T

JUPITERASC
12-12-2013, 01:04 AM
umm

when solar eclipse lands on your angle or lord of 1st house in 8th harmonic aspects, expect an event that is action oriented vs lunar eclipse which triggers emotional event or something you trigger on your own.

so compare SE to your natal and solar return and see what is going on in progressed chart if any planets aspecting the same planets that are SE or LE affected

T
Also be aware that a solar eclipse is an eclipsed New Moon

that recurs at regular intervals of approximately 18 years

So you are likely to experience approximately three of these in a lifetime and perhaps four,
depending how old you were when the first solar eclipse occurred :smile:

tikana
12-12-2013, 05:33 AM
and your point is ....????

JUPITERASC
12-12-2013, 09:17 PM
and your point is ....????
As you clearly did not understand my posts to the OP :smile:

A Solar Eclipse on Solar Return just 1 degree from natal Sun simply means the individual in question was born at a time very close to a New Moon

THEREFORE

It is not unusual for anyone born at the time of a New Moon to have a New Moon at
or very close to
the time of their Solar Return

SO

at some stage

because a Solar Eclipse is simply an Eclipsed New Moon

the individual is likely to experience a Solar Eclipse on their Solar Return

astrodienst FREE ephemeris http://www.astro.com/swisseph/swepha_e.htm

tikana
12-13-2013, 06:52 AM
:annoyed:As you clearly did not understand my posts to the OP :smile:

A Solar Eclipse on Solar Return just 1 degree from natal Sun simply means the individual in question was born at a time very close to a New Moon

THEREFORE

It is not unusual for anyone born at the time of a New Moon to have a New Moon at
or very close to
the time of their Solar Return

SO

at some stage

because a Solar Eclipse is simply an Eclipsed New Moon

the individual is likely to experience a Solar Eclipse on their Solar Return

astrodienst FREE ephemeris http://www.astro.com/swisseph/swepha_e.htm

Hello

Again. what is your point? Meaning in very simple English (non-astrological) WHAT DOES THIS MEAN to a person directly (taurusinOH particularly)? NOT how often it occurs. I know what you are talking about but i want you to bring up a well known person and show on a chart what you are talking about! Astrological chart on real life example. You brought up this.. you explain..

I was born on solar eclipse on my life evolves around eclipses. You don't have to explain to me what it is ... explain to taurusinOH who obviously wants to know what is going on.

:annoyed: