Interesting article in Sept Horoscope / Q?

richnmary

Was looking at the online Horoscope magazine, and saw "Astrology at Work" by Donna Cunningham.Very surprised that the quaerant had almost exactly the same chart as myself - he was asking about career as an writer (I'm already a published author but frustrated by lack of progress in leaving my old less creative profession).

I have Mercury in the 10th house, and my Progressed moon in Leo recently exited conjunction with Uranus in 3rd house. Progressed sun in 12th house in Gemini now, but in 13 months two significant aspects will be happening - Prog Sun leaving 12th and entering 1st house, as well as Progressed Moon conjunct Natal Pluto in 4th house in Virgo.

Generally understand each separately, but what impact will these have together?

Rich

starlink

Hello Rich! Well, it looks very exciting indeed! The Sun represents your selfexpression and it is clear why you were a bit frustrated lately. Sun in 12 in never really happy. When it finally gets to the Ascendant and into the 1st house, you can expect a burst of new energy and a new pulse of selfexpression, probably in the literally field. Progressed Moon conjunct Pluto is always a strong sign of a complete emotional rebirth and in the 4th of home and early childhood, maybe some emotional issues will finally get resolved. Did you have some counseling maybe whilst in the 12th? (with your Sun, I mean). That could lead to this Pluto-Moon thing and is actually very good. It will release certain emotions that blocked your creativity (I guess) and allow you to become more productive. What do you mean by this?:
frustrated by lack of progress in leaving my old less creative profession)

What do you actually mean by this? Why should you be frustrated by lack of progress when you have left that job already? I am afraid I misunderstand you here.
Another question: Which house is ruled by your Sun? That house will be highlighted when your Sun gets into the 1st house. What aspects does your natal Sun make? All important when you want to know what exactly will happen.

Last edited:

richnmary

Did you have some counseling maybe whilst in the 12th? (with your Sun, I mean). No, but studied hypnosis is great depth, and was able to dredge up some difficult childhood issues. Just recently struck something that I didn't remember or recognize, working it out now. Painful but releasing.

Which house is ruled by your Sun? Sun in Aries, in 11th house. I also have Venus in 11th (I'm part of a husband and wife writing team - we co-authored our first book together). Mars and Mercury in 10th in Pisces.

Sorry I was confusing - I'm still in my old job - even though published and looking to write full time as soon as possible. We've worked long and hard to save and prepare for that day - but it's not easy to get there, we found so far.

Thanks so much,

Rich

starlink

How very nice, writing a book together with your husband! I have always wondered how writers get themselves noticed as there are so many of them and soooo many books! I can fully understand how difficult it must be to even get a publisher interested in what you have to offer. But dont give up. It really looks as if there is a good thing coming. The 11th is (amongst other things) the house were we find our hopes, trust and confidence, so I think that your confidence will get a boost when progr. Sun enters the first house.
Good luck to your both! Aquarius and 11th house also related to Astrology.