For lillyjgc

moon_rizing

lillyjgc said:
Moon rizing (et al),
I have had a look at william lilly's requirements for judging fertility..as far as I can see only one requirement is met and that be that the Lord of the asc is in H5.When one examines aspects to the house cusp of 5 we see the moon is in a close semi-square to that cusp but venus, the ruler of the H5 applies to a sextile with this cusp. With Mars in H1 applying to a trine with H5 cusp it is a hopeful sign..As health is sometimes linked to fertility problems I also check H6 (even though William Lilly doesn't say to do so)..With venus, ruling the fifth in this chart, saturn sitting in it, and venus applying to a square with house six cusp, and jupiter closely opposed the H6 cusp and neptune opposite the house six cusp, I would suggest health problems may be involved here.However uranus (technology esp medical) trining the house six cusp perhaps a medical procedure will enable a child to be produced.
Lilly also suggests we look to aspects to the ascendant...sun applying to a square with the ascendant, but mercury trine it and venus sextile it-which again suggests a child may be a possibility...I notice that saturn is square the north node and this may mean that the outcome is fated or destined in some way...Using the Arabic parts I see the moon is sextile the point of the mother. Looking at the midpoints I see the sun is conjunct the midpoint of venus and saturn which I have understood to mean weak procreational powers. and with mars square the midpoint of venus and saturn,perhaps medical intervention (surgery) may fix a problem. with uranus opposite the midpoint of venus and saturn technology again is suggested as an intervention. On balance when looking at the chart, I see the sun opposite uranus, venus square neptune, Mars square uranus and saturn square the north node...with jupiter, the great benefic hiding in the 12th, I think a saturnian type struggle must occur if fruit is to be borne in this case....regards, lillyjgc

My friend had to go through so much to get pregnant..she's 4 months now!!....she had to take high doses of hormones and all the injections etc. It was exhausting for her. Her F.Tubes are still swollen.

Now you make me wonder about my own chart. Would you be able to have a look and let me know if you see anything interesting? I will post a synastry with my husband.

Thank you for your great insight.

Moon

Attachments

• comparison-chart.gif
    comparison-chart.gif
    35.2 KB · Views: 20

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Moon rizing, I am having a look for you- bear with me- i prefer to look at the charts separately first, then the synastry.I take it you have no children at this stage? Anyway, I'll just be getting on with that- Cheers, Lillyjgc

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Moon rizing,
When I look at your natal chart I see the moon rules you (cancer on asc).,and the moon is in your h12, in cancer a feminine and fertile sign. I see the moon is square ciron in H10, ruled by jupiter which is fortunately located in your fifth house (of children). the moon is also applying to a square with uranus in H4 so you may experience sudden disruptions to your home life, or many changes of address.You may also have *issues* with your own mother.According to william lilly, having scorpio on H5 cusp is a "fruitful" sign.However, the moon is inconjunct mars (at least there is an aspect,but it does hint at difficulties). having lucky jupiter there and in its own sign but stuck between neptune and mars suggests to me that jupiter's advantage is hampered by the presence of the two malefics even though neptune is exalted in sag. I notice your only water planet is the moon in dignity yes but with no positive aspects to it.Your sun is in detriment also, venus in capricorn (its fall) and the moon separates from opposition to venus which is in your H6 again making no positive aspects... so even though at first glance one would see a bunch of planets in your H5 in a fruitful sign, the power of jupiter to act is limited by the besiegement. However, aspects to your H5 cusp tell a different story..The moon is trine your H5 cusp (you want children). Venus from H6 is sextile the H5 cusp and both jupiter and neptune are semi-sextile the H5 cusp.(mildly helpful). BTW Are you a teacher of some sort? You have plenty of aspects relating to children"s affairs (also creative work)... Venus in house six (your work and health) with the difficult aspect draws me to Saturn in your house of hopes and wishes where it is in Taurus (possessions and second house matters.)..Perhaps your health is affected by working too much....However Venus isn't too happy in the sign of cappy (!)
Saturn fortunately sextiles your ascendant so perhaps you receive rewards from your work at the expense of your health...The trine from your H5 planets to both chiron and the MC suggest to me that with professional help you may well produce offspring and with uranus involvement that suggests technology.. Also that your own childhood wounds can be healed.I'm not so sure about the placement of neptune in H5...it usually dissolves things but it is receiving good aspects and conjoins with a chain of sextiles that take you to the MC so perhaps your intuition will guide you to the right professionals..
(should that be needed)> By William Lilly's rules you would conceive in your "fifth year"- I guess he means your fifth year of trying...that isn't really made clear....
In regard to your husband's chart: he has four trines to his H5 cusp and a sextile but with venus and jupiter square his ascendant his health may suffer from overdoing things (the fun things!).
The synastry of this chart though looks less promising for the production of children even though you are both *capable* of producing....There will be a lot of important issues for you both to resolve in regard to power sharing before bringing new people into the equation....The sun square mars for example and his stellium in h8-9. I notice fortuna in H5-that's lucky(!)...conjunct mars so perhaps a pregnancy will occur when you least expect it.....Your partner's sun is square neptune in that synastric chart involving H5 so perhaps he has unrealistic attitudes as to children and with saturn opposing that perhaps he is unwilling to take on that kind of responsibility and you would be left "holding the baby" so to speak (moon in H12 of personal sacrifices).
So- even though there are positive indications there are also warnings of not taking on children lightly or in an unrealistic way....work and home issues need to be in a good place beforehand....hope this helps, cheers lillyjgc

moon_rizing

Hi Lillyjgc.

Thank you for your efforts.

Wow...how long have u been into astrology? You make it sound so easy the way one planet relates to another and the different meaning you can take when they fall in certain houses. I am still a novice and I find it hard to understand the meanings when the planets interact with each other.

We don't have any children at the moment. I am 36 now and thought well I better get started. I have never been gooo gaa over children like a lot of women. Friends would see a baby and nearly break down crying while I would just say "cute". Of course it's different when it's your own kids.

The issues with my mom...was interesting.. she died when I was 15 from cancer. And I don't have anyone else in my family as a "mother" figure. I only have my dad and 2 brothers...whom I really don't have much to talk about with...my father (75) is the only family I really have.

I work in an office - and of course it's very busy. I don't mind working but am bored with the routine. The bosses like me because I am eager to work and I know what I am doing. However, I am exhausted at the end of the day sometimes from running around. Also, I suffer from anxiety and at times if I am stressed at work it can rear it's ugly head and my body feels the brunt of it.

I was interested when you mentioned about the 5th year? Does that mean I may not have them until I am in my 40's?!!. That definately scares me.

Also, in regards to my husband...it is very true about him...he is like a big kid himself. I worry about having all the chores of bringing up children with no help from him....but I don't necessarily mind taking responsibility...I have been responsible for my own life since I was I was very young. I am the dominate one in the relationship. I make sure all the bills are up to date and do the groceries etc.

I have been told many times I should have become a teacher. I don't have any dealings with children at all. My brothers don't have children and I am the last born...so didn't have to deal with a kid brother either.

I have looked back over my life and notice that every five years something changes my life path or my thinking pattern.

Well, thank u again for your help. Also, who is William Lilly ? Is he an astrologer of some sort? What books does he have...I wouldn't mind trying reading some to understand astrology better.

Moon :D