Uranus goes direct

kyle8921

November 15th, 7 degrees Pisces, Uranus goes direct! What could this mean?

Nothing is 7 degrees in my chat, so it doesn't really matter.

kyle8921

Aww... no one cares about poor little Uranus.. I'm not sure if it's this Tuesday or Wednesday, and 6 or 7 degrees Pisces...

But really.. does Uranus just not.. matter?

Amazon1963

Lapis

Uranus Direct

kyle8921,

I care about Uranus!
pullfacelaughemo1dv.gif

I'm downright giddy about Neptune going direct a couple weeks ago!!! All these planetary changes feels like being in the middle of a busy intersection trying to make a left hand turn without a green arrow! Holy cow watch out.....

Uranus matters young grasshopper, it matters a lot! Read the great links Amazon1963 left. The keywords for Uranus on the "MedicineGarden' site are really good and reveal much.

baker

I hardly think is a minor affair: :shock:

. . . Full Moon and Uranus blow in changes . . .
This week, November 13th through November 17th, Mercury reaches a point of being 20° degrees ahead of the Sun, giving us a disconnected feeling because information feels very illusive. Mercury turns retrograde on Sunday the 13th in the information sign of Sagittarius. Mercury will retrograde back into Scorpio before it turns direct on December 3rd giving us an in-depth perspective of situations. Two aspects ignite events on the 15th, as we have a Full Moon and Uranus turns direct. This blows in a whole pile of changes and revisions that we were not anticipating, and the emotional intensity of the Full Moon adds to the pressure that is just below the surface. Situations that have been moving along a certain path will come to a screeching halt. Information that has been below the surface becomes a geyser of information when Uranus blows the cover off of the situations. This adds to the mid-month activity of the Full Moon in Taurus and Scorpio, with the Full Moon at 24° Taurus and 24° Scorpio. These are the exact degrees of Taurus that Mars reached before it turned Retrograde (October 1st) and the degree of Scorpio that Mercury will reach back before turning direct on December 3rd. This Full Moon brings information to the surface that Mars and Mercury has been sniffing out and has begun to tap the huge reservoir of information that is now the geyser shooting sky high. The remainder of the week continues to see more information brought from below the surface and it becomes impossible to hide this information any longer.

Theo

Banned
Good post on Uranus Baker, and on the spot.

Uranus does matter, and in judicial astrology its position is very powerful as the planet is transiting a declination close to the synetic vernal point of 5-6 degrees Pisces, this is where the Earth's axis points to and is the cause of the precession of the equinoxes.

Uranus' direct motion this week is revealed clearly not only in world news but in the weather news. The effects are powerful and these include influences on earthquakes, violent storms, and unusual weather events.

baker

Theo darling, I don't believe we've had the opportunity to meet, so welcome and glad to meet you. Just exactly what is "judicial astrology", for me, I really don't know. I've heard of lots of types of astrology and am very into evolutionary astrology, but that's a new one on me. Please educate. I love new stuff (well, not new I'm sure, but new to me I mean) :oops: :?:

I agree the Uranus direct motion is going to be monumental, as many many things will be revealed, all the stuff that's been under the surface, buried, is about to blow, for certain. It will be more than interesting and a true "case study" to see how all this is affecting us.

Like I always say, let's hold hands and breath real deep and long, cause "out there" people just don't get it, we need each other here.

xoxoxoxoxo

kyle8921

Uranus going direct really affected me today, like I said it would!

Ok... I get home, and the internet doens't work! I play around with everything... it keeps *bleep*ing up. Eventually, I get online.

Then, for the past HOUR, I've been on the phone with AOL Customer support, because apparently my modem no longer exists... anyway... more than an hour later, I fix it.

I had technology/computer problems... just like Uranus was supposed to mean!

Uranus also rules weird/unseasonable weather... come on you guys... it was 67 degrees today (usuallys it's mid-30s farenheit this time of year!) It's severely storming over half the United States! Can this ALL just be coincidence?

And to make things better, my mom told me that we're getting highspeed internet on the 22nd of Nov! Something TOTALLY unexpected, and related to technology (both ruled by Uranus!)

We got in a fight at first because I thought she cancelled AOL, but we're keeping AOL with a DSL connection!

ALSO an old friend called me today! I haven't talked to her in forever... What a surprise!!!!!

Uranus clearly affected me today... and the effects of it going direct will be still active for the next few weeks...

Anything else happen to anyone that can be freakishly related to Uranus going direct?

Kite

Well Uranus just popped my boss who was fired today. Given it is squaring my Saturn at 7 sag which is conjuct my midheaven, it makes perfect sense. Hopefully, this is a good thing although I feel for him personally.

jenluvsblackcat

I love Uranus!

wOWY.... Uranus going direct and the full moon on Tuesday really blew the cover off of some entcing personal mysteries of mine. Ever since last October's eclipses, I have been getting more and more friendly with this older gentleman. I figured that I liked him much more than he liked me. I had many reasons to doubt his attraction to me. HOWEVER....this past Tuesday.........he basically came right out and said he had those warm and fuzzy feelings for me. Now the only problem is with Mercury retrograde screwing up my plans to meet with him this weekend! Well, you can't always get what you want, but sometimes you get what you need! VIVA URANUS!

MidnightDevil

kyle8921 said:
Uranus going direct really affected me today, like I said it would!

Ok... I get home, and the internet doens't work! I play around with everything... it keeps *bleep*ing up. Eventually, I get online.

Then, for the past HOUR, I've been on the phone with AOL Customer support, because apparently my modem no longer exists... anyway... more than an hour later, I fix it.

I had technology/computer problems... just like Uranus was supposed to mean!

Uranus also rules weird/unseasonable weather... come on you guys... it was 67 degrees today (usuallys it's mid-30s farenheit this time of year!) It's severely storming over half the United States! Can this ALL just be coincidence?

And to make things better, my mom told me that we're getting highspeed internet on the 22nd of Nov! Something TOTALLY unexpected, and related to technology (both ruled by Uranus!)

We got in a fight at first because I thought she cancelled AOL, but we're keeping AOL with a DSL connection!

ALSO an old friend called me today! I haven't talked to her in forever... What a surprise!!!!!

Uranus clearly affected me today... and the effects of it going direct will be still active for the next few weeks...

Anything else happen to anyone that can be freakishly related to Uranus going direct?

Me! My VGA card got broken last week :(
Also been feeling my spiritual life kinda unstable :) but let it flow, its nice!